PDA

View Full Version : I have a quick question regarding the Sensor1 Temperature..?

Leadbelly1978
08-22-2016, 09:41 PM
I have a quick question regarding the Sensor1 Temperature.
I looked through my UFIE and after I found it and it said ( Sensor1 Temperature) N/A.

I mean, I have the ASUS Maximus HERO V11, I'm am sure that I connected the (2-pin T_Sensor1) too the connector.
Is that normal or not?

Thanks a lot.

ASUS-OP
08-24-2016, 03:57 AM
Hi Leadbelly1978,

That means the sensor is not being registered by the Super I/O.
Try checking a few things:
1. If you have connected the sensor correctly
2. If the sensor is still functional

Leadbelly1978
08-24-2016, 02:40 PM
Hi Leadbelly1978,

That means the sensor is not being registered by the Super I/O.
Try checking a few things:
1. If you have connected the sensor correctly
2. If the sensor is still functional

Thanks for the reply but I'm still confused about " not being registered by the Super I/O" .
I'm not that good when it comes to everything on the motherboard.
Sorry.

ASUS-OP
08-25-2016, 02:47 AM
Thanks for the reply but I'm still confused about " not being registered by the Super I/O" .
I'm not that good when it comes to everything on the motherboard.
Sorry.
In simple terms, the thermistor on the cable you have connected cannot be detected by the hardware monitor controller on the motherboard.
Try checking if that cable is faulty and properly connected, then it should be detectable under BIOS.

Leadbelly1978
08-26-2016, 07:46 PM
In simple terms, the thermistor on the cable you have connected cannot be detected by the hardware monitor controller on the motherboard.
Try checking if that cable is faulty and properly connected, then it should be detectable under BIOS.

Thank you so much.
I'll double check the wires later today, but I'm 95% that they all working fine.
But thanks a lot again.