PDA

View Full Version : GPU Tweak II Lag's system & Lock Up issue on RX 480.

Keiichi
08-29-2016, 05:56 AM
Hey everyone,

I got my new Strix RX 480 OC 8GB card, but there is a problem with the GPU Tweak software.
I've try'd all versions released with RX 480 support:
1312, 1332 & 1341

They all have the same problem, when I loaded them up it caused Windows to slow down and be very laggy on doing standard things like viewing system tray icons (doesn't even show up)
Highlighting, clicking, all things get delayed and the whole system is extremely slow. Then it will lead to the system locking up and needing to be forced restarted.

Uninstalling GPU Tweak fixes all problems so I know its the software causing this.

I've tried searching around to find others with this issue but the only things I find are old results of people having this issue on old hardware from years ago.

My current system specs if they help with any info with this issue are:
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
ASUS P8Z77-V Pro Motherboard
i7 3770K CPU
Corsair HX1000i PSU
G.Skill 16GB 2400MHz RAM

Has anyone else been experiencing the same or similar issue?

@Bahz Through some recent testing I believe I might have found the cause of the issue but I am not entirely sure.
I noticed that the issue only happens when the monitor and/or the info tab is loaded. Changing the settings so that the monitor doesn't start when the program is loaded and not clicking the info makes it so the issue doesn't happen.

What I think is going on is that when either of those things are done the GPU-Z dll is being loaded and is the cause of the problem.
Looking at the version of the DLL ASUS is using its based off of GPU-Z v 0.8.9 however the newer releases after that have Polaris fixes so perhaps the issue lies with GPU Tweak software needing to update their GPU-Z DLL?

I wanted to test the latest 1.10.0 however I couldn't publicly get the 1.10.0 DLL anywhere (looks like you half to apply to get the GPU-Z SDK and access to the DLL's)

Airwolf
08-29-2016, 11:21 PM
I have this issue as well.
It happens when I switch to OC mode as well or when I open Aura and play around with the options.
I get graphical weirdness outside of the software and opening things takes a while.
If you open the Recycle Bin, the left side icons don't appear right away.
Rebooting corrects this.

I've tried many versions of GPU Tweak II and Aura. I'm currently on the latest for both.

Windows 10 Ver. 1607 with a STRIX 1070 OC

To add, I didn't have this issue with the STRIX 970.

Bahz
08-30-2016, 03:02 AM
Thank you both for the additional details, I'll contact our software team regarding this and have them look into it.

Airwolf
08-30-2016, 03:38 AM
For giggles, I killed the Desktop Window Manager process and it fixed the issue when it reset.

Bahz
08-31-2016, 07:25 AM
Our software team recommend to try out this recently updated version of GPU Tweak (v1.3.6.0) it should have the updated DLL
http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/vga/app/GPUTweak2_Ver1360_20160817.zip?_ga=1.56276265.3297 0578.1450917820

Airwolf
08-31-2016, 02:48 PM
The glitch is still there.

Just after the computer restarted from installing GPU Tweak II, I turned off the log, unlocked it from the main window and closed it.
Switched to OC Mode.
Went into the settings for GPU Tweak to stop it the monitor from opening on every restart like I normally do.
Checked off apply settings each time GPU Tweak starts.
Went back to Home and minimized.

I noticed the graphical glitch it did before with the task bar, so I opened the Recycle Bin and the icons did the same thing where it takes a while to load.
Clicking things in Task Manager takes while to show up etc...

Ending the Desktop Window Manager from Task Manager fixes this when it restarts the process.

So weird that I cannot recreate the glitch the same way each time.

I used the latest removal tool too before installing.

Keidj
08-31-2016, 04:04 PM
The glitch is still there.

Just after the computer restarted from installing GPU Tweak II, I turned off the log, unlocked it from the main window and closed it.
Switched to OC Mode.
Went into the settings for GPU Tweak to stop it the monitor from opening on every restart like I normally do.
Checked off apply settings each time GPU Tweak starts.
Went back to Home and minimized.

I noticed the graphical glitch it did before with the task bar, so I opened the Recycle Bin and the icons did the same thing where it takes a while to load.
Clicking things in Task Manager takes while to show up etc...

Ending the Desktop Window Manager from Task Manager fixes this when it restarts the process.

So weird that I cannot recreate the glitch the same way each time.

I used the latest removal tool too before installing.

I've had the same issue for 2 weeks using a Strix 1080. Been using MSI Afterburner instead :(

Keiichi
08-31-2016, 08:16 PM
Our software team recommend to try out this recently updated version of GPU Tweak (v1.3.6.0) it should have the updated DLL
http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/vga/app/GPUTweak2_Ver1360_20160817.zip?_ga=1.56276265.3297 0578.1450917820

Thank you for the quick action Bahz,

Unfortunately the problem is still there. Whats worse though is what I did last time to try and avoid it (by not having the monitor or info tab loaded) it is doing it no matter what when the program loads.

I even downgraded to the previous one that worked if I avoid the monitor and info tab and it is still happening.

Makes me wonder if it has to do with whatever GPU tweak is doing setting wise that it applies to the Windows OS itself.

Bahz
09-02-2016, 06:27 AM
Thanks for testing it out guys, I'll be sure to update them and let them know it didn't fix the issue for you guys.

Dark5tar
10-15-2016, 07:14 AM
Just bought 1070 Strix and I got the same problem using the latest version of GPUTweak II. Any update on a fix?

Bahz
10-16-2016, 06:00 AM
Hi Dark,

This lag issue is only occurring for those with newer AMD cards, this is the first time I've heard of this issue with Nvidia card. The issue with the AMD cards have been fixed with latest AMD drivers.

Please confirm which version of GPU Tweak II you're using and also your graphics driver.

In additional if you can also share you full system specifications including your system OS (build and language), and also list of all other applications installed.

Thanks,
Bahz

DeathtoGnomes
10-16-2016, 07:27 AM
@Bahz ya know, that makes sense why GPUTweak has so many different issues, its reading and depending on drivers from AMD and Nvidia. I think if that can be changed so that it can be run from a stand-alone zip file [folder], GpuTweak (atleast) would have greatly improved performance and less issues. Smaller is better.

OH and stop saving settings in the REGISTRY, it unnecessarily adds clutter to the REGISTRY is really slowing that down (can be proven) which in turn slows windows performance. Use .ini, .cfg, or whatever else works.

EDIT:meant Registry not BIOS

Bahz
10-16-2016, 08:00 AM
Thanks for the feedback, I'll be sure to pass it on

Keiichi
10-16-2016, 08:56 AM
Hi Dark,

This lag issue is only occurring for those with newer AMD cards, this is the first time I've heard of this issue with Nvidia card. The issue with the AMD cards have been fixed with latest AMD drivers.

Please confirm which version of GPU Tweak II you're using and also your graphics driver.

In additional if you can also share you full system specifications including your system OS (build and language), and also list of all other applications installed.

Thanks,
Bahz

Some sort of update to this post or news of some kind would of been appreciated as soon as it was known that updating to newest AMD drivers fixes this issue.
Here I am waiting for a new version of GPU Tweek to come out, had no idea that new AMD driver fixed the issue when using 1.3.6.0

Can confirm that with the latest driver (I'm using AMD's beta 16.10.1) with GPUTweek II 1.3.6.0 that the issue is gone and is fully working.

Thank you.

DeathtoGnomes
10-17-2016, 11:33 PM
Thanks for the feedback, I'll be sure to pass it on

Hope you know I meant registry not BIOS :cool:

Bahz
10-18-2016, 01:12 AM
I was thinking as well how you save to vBIOS, I updated your feedback as I didn't hear back from our engineer yet.

Dark5tar
10-18-2016, 05:17 AM
Hi Dark,

Thanks,
Bahz

Hi Bahz,

I'm currently running Win10 Enterprise x64 (screenshot attached)
GPU: Asus GTX 1070 OC Strix. Driver Version: 373.06

The version of GPUTweak II i used was the latest one, GPUTweak2_Ver1360_20160817. I also tired installing the the Aura app (without GPUTweak) and experienced the same issue. I used version VGA_AURA_InstallationV0.0.4.1. I have all the standard apps installed on my PC, nothing special. The only tuning apps I have installed are FRAPS and RivaTuner

Troubleshooting includes
GPUTweak II was working fine with my previous Nvidia card (Asus 970 Strix)
Reinstall the GPUTweak app using Programs and Features and via running ASUS GPUTweakII RemoveTool V1009_20160824
Removed RivaTuner
Installed MSI Afterburner to test - works perfectly fine without any issues.

Looking forward to your reply soon!

F3niX
10-21-2016, 09:23 AM
Windows 10 lagging still there in GPUTweak2 Ver1.3.9.7. My card is 1070 strix oc
All i did was install the new version, go straight to settings and enable overclocking range enhancements. after that i right clicked on the desktop and it was laggy.
Disabling the option didn't undo the problem

Dark5tar
10-28-2016, 08:25 AM
Dear Bhaz,

Any update on this?

Thanks.

Airwolf
10-29-2016, 01:27 PM
Updated to the newest GPUTweak II and I'm still having the weird graphical glitches and lagginess. Ending the Desktop Window Manager process so it can restart resolves the issue again.

All I did was turn off monitoring, unlinked the monitor, then closed the window, set to OC mode, went into options to turn off monitoring starting up and hit apply. Didn't even touch Info or Tools.
STRIX 1070 OC
Windows 10 - 1607 Build 14393.351
375.70 driver

skellattarr
10-31-2016, 06:23 AM
i tried ver1.3.9.7 with my two Asus gtx 780s and it locked up my system. i don't think I'll use ver2.0.0.0 I think the problem can be that GPU tweak and corsair link don't play nice with each other.

oldmidget
11-03-2016, 02:10 PM
i tried ver1.3.9.7 with my two Asus gtx 780s and it locked up my system. i don't think I'll use ver2.0.0.0 I think the problem can be that GPU tweak and corsair link don't play nice with each other.

i have the same problem as listed in this thread and are also using CUE2, but not corsair link.

bobtelco
11-03-2016, 06:18 PM
I also have the same issue as described by others here.
very slow system behavior and system tray shows an empty box.

this need to be fixed...

i get the same with the latest 2.0.0.0 version

cajunshizz
11-07-2016, 10:14 AM
I also have the same issue as described by others here.
very slow system behavior and system tray shows an empty box.

this need to be fixed...

i get the same with the latest 2.0.0.0 version

I HAD THE SAME ISSUE BUT I NOTICED THAT I HAD OVERCLOCKED MY REFRESH RATE IN AMD ADDITIONAL SETTINGS AND DIDNT SELECT IT IN WINDOWS DISPLAY ADAPTER MONITOR SETTINGS.AFTER I PUT THEM BOTH ON 74 Hz IT STARTED TO BAHAVE RIGHT.

OUTLAW-DE
11-21-2016, 08:06 PM
Hi guys,

got the same issue with a GTX 1060 on Win 10 Pro (driver 375.95), system massively slows down upon start of GPU Tweak (latest version), tray icons do not show, system is basically not functional unless the Desktop window manager is closed once. This really needs to be fixed since I chose the ROG GTX 1060 because of the unique PWM FAN Connect feature. Paid a premium for this card (compared to competing cards) only to find out that there's an issue that is apparently known for a long time and still couldn't be fixed yet. Very annoying....

ozzman49
12-02-2016, 03:47 AM
Hey everyone,

I got my new Strix RX 480 OC 8GB card, but there is a problem with the GPU Tweak software.
I've try'd all versions released with RX 480 support:
1312, 1332 & 1341

They all have the same problem, when I loaded them up it caused Windows to slow down and be very laggy on doing standard things like viewing system tray icons (doesn't even show up)
Highlighting, clicking, all things get delayed and the whole system is extremely slow. Then it will lead to the system locking up and needing to be forced restarted.

Uninstalling GPU Tweak fixes all problems so I know its the software causing this.

I've tried searching around to find others with this issue but the only things I find are old results of people having this issue on old hardware from years ago.

My current system specs if they help with any info with this issue are:
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
ASUS P8Z77-V Pro Motherboard
i7 3770K CPU
Corsair HX1000i PSU
G.Skill 16GB 2400MHz RAM

Has anyone else been experiencing the same or similar issue?

@Bahz Through some recent testing I believe I might have found the cause of the issue but I am not entirely sure.
I noticed that the issue only happens when the monitor and/or the info tab is loaded. Changing the settings so that the monitor doesn't start when the program is loaded and not clicking the info makes it so the issue doesn't happen.

What I think is going on is that when either of those things are done the GPU-Z dll is being loaded and is the cause of the problem.
Looking at the version of the DLL ASUS is using its based off of GPU-Z v 0.8.9 however the newer releases after that have Polaris fixes so perhaps the issue lies with GPU Tweak software needing to update their GPU-Z DLL?

I wanted to test the latest 1.10.0 however I couldn't publicly get the 1.10.0 DLL anywhere (looks like you half to apply to get the GPU-Z SDK and access to the DLL's)

EXACT same thing happens to me with Asus GTX 1070 turbo. Win 10 64bit,i7-5820k,32gig Gskill ripjaws. Nvidia 376.09. The driver version before this did the same thing.
Remove tweak software,problem fixed. :( Just bought his card.

ozzman49
12-03-2016, 08:01 PM
EXACT same thing happens to me with Asus GTX 1070 turbo. Win 10 64bit,i7-5820k,32gig Gskill ripjaws. Nvidia 376.09. The driver version before this did the same thing.
Remove tweak software,problem fixed. :( Just bought his card.

Correction. Still happens after removal of tweak software. After closing BF1. Didn't happen with my card I replaced, a MSI GTX 980.

Driver issue?

Nate152
12-04-2016, 01:42 AM
Hi guys,

I'm using the latest version of GPU teak II 1.4.0.8 and the latest nvidia driver 376.09 and all is working well here, I'm not experiencing any slow downs and the gpu tweak II icons are showing in the system tray.

I wonder if you might be having some kind of software conflict? If you have ai suite installed try uninstalling it and see if things are any better.

ozzman49
12-04-2016, 05:54 AM
Hi guys,

I'm using the latest version of GPU teak II 1.4.0.8 and the latest nvidia driver 376.09 and all is working well here, I'm not experiencing any slow downs and the gpu tweak II icons are showing in the system tray.

I wonder if you might be having some kind of software conflict? If you have ai suite installed try uninstalling it and see if things are any better.

As I said previously, it's happening after I close BF1. I think I've narrowed it down to that. I updated the drivers right after I installed the card and installed the tweak software along with it. So initially thought it was the tweak. So it's down to the card, driver, and BF1having issues. None of these problems existed before I upgraded the video card to the ASUS GTX 1070.Maybe a driver Pascal issue along with BF1 not playing nice? I haven't installed anything else.

OUTLAW-DE
12-04-2016, 01:29 PM
As I said previously, it's happening after I close BF1. I think I've narrowed it down to that. I updated the drivers right after I installed the card and installed the tweak software along with it. So initially thought it was the tweak. So it's down to the card, driver, and BF1having issues. None of these problems existed before I upgraded the video card to the ASUS GTX 1070.Maybe a driver Pascal issue along with BF1 not playing nice? I haven't installed anything else.

Neither AI Suite nor BF1 here. Happens right after system startup as well sometimes. Doesn't seem to be a software conflict since it stops once I uninstall GPU Tweak and only occurs when I start GPU Tweak. I think it is safe to say it IS GPU Tweak.....

Defin4ar
12-10-2016, 11:55 PM
Neither AI Suite nor BF1 here. Happens right after system startup as well sometimes. Doesn't seem to be a software conflict since it stops once I uninstall GPU Tweak and only occurs when I start GPU Tweak. I think it is safe to say it IS GPU Tweak.....

It does happen to me with Origin software too. when i uninstall, it start right away but at install it does slow the desktop session. Might be some .dll or .exe messing around with security at start up.

JesseG
12-27-2016, 01:38 PM
I have 1080 gtx strix and rve10 mb with win 10 pro x64...Same issue as others...gpu tweak causes system instability so bad the software is unusable. Of course the same can be said of the front panel audio driver...I am beginning to wonder if asus has lost good programmers in their development team and there is simply not the basic level of competence required to support their product line. Did asus outsource their development? Quality control seems to be totally lacking these days.

Bahz
12-27-2016, 02:10 PM
I have 1080 gtx strix and rve10 mb with win 10 pro x64...Same issue as others...gpu tweak causes system instability so bad the software is unusable. Of course the same can be said of the front panel audio driver...I am beginning to wonder if asus has lost good programmers in their development team and there is simply not the basic level of competence required to support their product line. Did asus outsource their development? Quality control seems to be totally lacking these days.

Which version of GPU Tweak II are you using? Based on testing results the latest version is working very well with no major bugs.

wollax
12-28-2016, 10:20 AM
Same issue here, 2 Strix 1080 in SLI mode, 376.33 driver version, 1.4.0.8 gpu tweak 2, in my case I have it in autostart but it doesn't run (!!!) and when I start it system starts to open windows slowly, very slow reaction, only a reboot can solve this issue ..... very annoying ..... think I could start using a different sw like msi afterburner maybe is less buggy.

Attero87
01-03-2017, 02:20 AM
Same issue with my stirx 1070

Shampoo
01-04-2017, 02:42 AM
I have the same problem.

ROG STRIX GTX1070 here.

It happened when I played with the frame limiter, as I could not turn it off. Setting it to 0 sent my system into this frozen frame mode, and it's as if the screen cannot repaint itself, so it appears things are freezing.

Asus this is NOT fixed, you guys need to do something about this. Uninstalling/reinstalling everything including drivers, and performing system restores does not do anything. There's some system setting you guys are changing and there's no way to change it back.

I've since switched to MSI's Afterburner software, but I have the sneaking suspicion that the changes made are affecting my system even after removing all Asus software.

DO SOMETHING!!! My card was extremely stable, and overclocked better prior to playing with that stupid frame limiter setting. Prior to that my memory would stay at or above 9000MHz without issue, but afterwards I have to keep it under 9000MHz or I get instability. Not the end of the world, because it's still fast, but still an issue, since your software is causing this.

FRAME LIMITER is the issue, I think.

Bahz
01-04-2017, 10:09 AM
Our software team is working on the issue and it seems that this isn't occurring for everyone. I tested this on our system with 2 x ROG Strix GTX 1080 and it starts up normally every time with version 1.4.0.8. We understand there are quite a few reports so we're working on a beta version which we'll release privately to have some test before releasing it officially.

Quares
01-06-2017, 12:17 PM
I have ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1 Motherboard with STRIX-GTX980TI-DC3OC-6GD5-GAMING on it. I am running Win 10 (64 bit) version 1607.

I downloaded your GPUTweak2 Ver1.4.0.8 and since then I have started experiencing the same issue on my PC (laggy Win graphic effects). Recovering the system to the state prior to GPUTweak2 installation did not change anything - the system boots up with the same issue. Restarting Desktop Window Manager task repairs the system, but have to be done everytime I restart the computer...

This software should be flagged as harmful imho - without no quick fix the only solution I see is to basically reinstall the OS - how else would you call an app that forces you to do that?

I still have faith with you ASUS but it's diminishing quickly..

stevenms93
01-07-2017, 01:27 PM
WOW I'm still in shock that I paid $280 to tank my system.
My specs: (Windows 10 x64bit)(Fx 6100)(20 gb ram)(Strix 480 8gb)(850w Psu)
I noticed that after messing with settings in gpu tweak...my system became slow and most of the time unresponsive. Just like the others it would work after rebooting. I uninstalled gpu tweak, but whenever I click on DS4 (ps4 controller program) it starts to lag again. Please tell me there's a fix for this.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

JustinThyme
01-08-2017, 03:59 PM
If you uninstalled it to rule it out completely download and run Ccleaner. Go to program files X86>ASUS>and delete the GPU tweak II folder.
Then run the Ccleaner to remove orphaned registry entries. If you are still experiencing the same issue after you should consider looking at something else being your culprit.

In the future Ill gladly take your money and do a better job at tanking your system. I promise when Im done it will be tanked with no chance of recovery!

stevenms93
01-08-2017, 04:55 PM
If you uninstalled it to rule it out completely download and run Ccleaner. Go to program files X86>ASUS>and delete the GPU tweak II folder.
Then run the Ccleaner to remove orphaned registry entries. If you are still experiencing the same issue after you should consider looking at something else being your culprit.

In the future Ill gladly take your money and do a better job at tanking your system. I promise when Im done it will be tanked with no chance of recovery!
My pc started going haywire. I tried doing a clean install of the Crimson drivers but it only installed them partially. Next I tried DDU in safe mode. After the reboot all I had was a black screen. Even when I finally got into windows...all of the restore options failed. I ended up having to format my hd and reinstall windows. I also reinstalled the Crimson Relive driver but not Gpu Teak...and now I'm playing all of my games in crossfire problem free. I uninstalled that Xbox app + game bar and performance improved.

Quares
01-08-2017, 10:29 PM
JustinThyme, thanks for the post!

I indeed still had the GPU Tweak folder and 4 entries in the Registry. After deleting the folder and deleting the entries the problem seems to be solved, thanks!

EDIT: SORRY, TURNS OUT IT DIDNT SOLVE THE ISSUE... SYSTEM LAGGING ON VISUAL EFFECTS CONTINUES. RESTARTING DESKTOP WINDOWS MANAGER IS THE ONLY KNOWN INTERMEDIARY SOLUTION THAT WORKS TILL NOW

stevenms93
01-09-2017, 01:56 AM
JustinThyme, thanks for the post!

I indeed still had the GPU Tweak folder and 4 entries in the Registry. After deleting the folder and deleting the entries the problem seems to be solved, thanks!

EDIT: SORRY, TURNS OUT IT DIDNT SOLVE THE ISSUE... SYSTEM LAGGING ON VISUAL EFFECTS CONTINUES. RESTARTING DESKTOP WINDOWS MANAGER IS THE ONLY KNOWN INTERMEDIARY SOLUTION THAT WORKS TILL NOW
Try removing bloatware. I uninstalled ALL of Microsoft's bloatware and now I don't have any problems. Before you Uninstall the Xbox app turn off the "game bar" overlay. It's in the DVR tab in the Xbox app.

Quares
01-12-2017, 11:11 PM
I am not quite sure what you mean by "bloatware" or/and DVR tab in the Xbox app. I have no such things.

ASUS Team, do you think that the new release of GPU Tweak might solve this legacy issue?

stevenms93
01-17-2017, 03:11 AM
I am not quite sure what you mean by "bloatware" or/and DVR tab in the Xbox app. I have no such things.

ASUS Team, do you think that the new release of GPU Tweak might solve this legacy issue?
I was looking at one of your previous replies and you said that your OS is Win10. Bloatware is a term used for pre installed programs that you don't use. They take up memory and rob system resources. Win10 is plagued by bloatware. If you look at your apps you should see the Xbox app.

satyrlampu
02-03-2017, 10:17 PM
Try using msi afterburner

I have many issue regarding GPU Tweak such as lag system as mentioned above and also the card don't performing well (core clock is unstable while running 3dmark time spy). I also can't change fan configuration with Wattman. GPU Tweak also sometimes won't start automatically with windows login
All problem solved after I use msi afterburner

Just avoid using GPU Tweak II until the bugs solved

ZACAROG
08-10-2017, 06:46 PM
windows show video issues when i change the preset modes on gpu tweak II, the problem solve when uninstall the program and reboot, i have the latest driver but the problem is always there with ROG strix rx 580.

my pc:
asus tuf mark 2
i7-7700k oc 4600 Mhz
8 gb ram 3466 Mhz corsair
asus rog strix rx 580
corsair h100i v2

all runing in windows 10 64 bits

Max2014
01-03-2018, 09:16 AM
Hey... i have been using GPu tweak by 2 years along with my Strix 980T
Hhavent turn on GPU tweak in 2 weeks or so, maybe since Windows Recently Fall Update, just executed GPU tweak and this happened, desktop slow responsivenes, lag and tray icons not appear.
Uninstalled and reinstalled last version of GPU tweak, also reinstalled drivers but no solution. Cant load GPU tweak for now.

Had to Kill DWM.exe and all back to normal.

MasterC@ASUS
01-03-2018, 09:28 AM
Hey... i have been using GPu tweak by 2 years along with my Strix 980T
Hhavent turn on GPU tweak in 2 weeks or so, maybe since Windows Recently Fall Update, just executed GPU tweak and this happened, desktop slow responsivenes, lag and tray icons not appear.
Uninstalled and reinstalled last version of GPU tweak, also reinstalled drivers but no solution. Cant load GPU tweak for now.

Are you running version 1.5.9.1 and still having issues? Please jump into this thread to report it. Thanks.
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?98489-GPUTweakII-Version-1-5-9-1-Report-all-issues-in-this-thread

Max2014
01-03-2018, 09:36 AM
Yes, is the last version just updated today 1.5.9.1