PDA

View Full Version : Why is there never any stock for Advanced RMAs? Help Bahz?

Brighttail
10-18-2016, 12:42 AM
So I finally get approval for an RMA on my Spatha and I call for an Advanced RMA and once again, there is no stock available.

I have had to RMA 1 video card, 3 motherboards and a monitor. I used to do traditional RMAs until there was a time I sent a motherboard in and it could not be replaced. The motherboard I sent back worked with 2 RAM sticks but not with four.

So it was functional and I could use it but just couldn't use all four RAM sticks, but because I sent it in, expecting a 10 day turn around, when it couldn't be repaired I was waiting on 'stock'.

Long story short, I waited over 3 months without a motherboard. Ever since then I have opted for Advanced RMAs. The problem is it always seems like everything is out of stock!

Last Motherboard I waited again 4 months for 'stock' to replenish. As it stands I can use my mouse, it works but my problem is an annoyance and shouldn't be happening on a $200 product.

So once again I'm waiting for stock to come back. Worse yet, I have to dial a toll number each and every time, wait on hold for 20-60 minutes to just ask, "HI do you have stock? NO? Well I guess I'll have to wait and spend more money on long distance again in a few days!"

It would be really nice if Asus could take my Email and NOTIFY me by email or phone when stock comes in or better yet, RESERVE me one when the mouse does come in.

I would even be willing to give my credit card information in advance so when it came into stock they just send me one.

Frankly this is ridiculous. That being said, the support this time around was much better and more professional. That is very refreshing to hear. Now the problems of support is focusing more around procedure than the folks.

Good job on the agent's training, they were polite and apologetic.

Wanna help Bahz?

Brighttail
10-18-2016, 12:44 AM
Just replying because i didn't check off the notification option.

Bahz
10-18-2016, 03:51 AM
Hi Brighttail,

I'll pass this feedback over to our service team in Canada. I do apologize for all the inconvenience caused. Could you please PM me with your current RMA# or Case ID regarding the Spatha? I do need either an RMA# or Case ID in order to follow up on the case.

Thanks,
Bahz

Brighttail
10-18-2016, 02:57 PM
Hi Bahz,

I sent you a private message with the information.

I do appreciate it. I really do understand 'out of stock', but I just don't want to be calling every few days, waiting on hold for a long time only to be told, still out of stock. :(