PDA

View Full Version : Sound issues with my G751JY

Woodchuck
12-12-2016, 01:54 AM
It looks like when I play a video game on Steam I have to switch the sound to speakers from Realtek digital output in the sound app. But when I'm done playing and switch back I get no sound from my J River Media Center. This is driving me nuts because I was able to make it work once but now I'm getting no sound at all from my media center. Anyone had this problem before?

Woodchuck
12-12-2016, 01:58 AM
Couldn't edit my post so here I go again. It looks like when I want to play in Steam I need to switch from Realtek Digital Output to Speakers. When I'm done playing and switch back I do not get any sound from my J River Media Center. I was able to get it to work once but it's not cooperating now. Anyone had this happened before?

Armesis
12-12-2016, 10:46 AM
Since ive had my G752 6 months ago, i only had the output from 'Speakers - Realtek HD Audio'. Besides the infamous popping sound now and then, it works for all my applications with no fuss. I dont know what J River media center is, sorry. These laptops are plagues with endless issues. I wish you the best of luck.