PDA

View Full Version : ROG Wallpaper Contest Jan 2012: Win a copy of Battlefield 3!

_
01-04-2012, 04:21 PM
http://rog.asus.com/64222012/news/rog-wallpaper-contest-win-a-copy-of-battlefield-3/

:cool: GOGOGO!

Here is the reference album: http://rog.asus.com/forum/album.php?albumid=39

Etnies22
01-04-2012, 08:12 PM
Hi,

when i click on the reference link i get message:

Etnies22, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1 Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2 If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

_
01-05-2012, 01:38 AM
Sorry! That should be fixed now. Let me know :)

amvacedera
01-05-2012, 07:48 PM
Carbon Fibre ROG
Alfredo Miguel Acedera

Kirk.H
01-05-2012, 08:37 PM
I hope your ready for my wallpapers Asus! I think your going to like them :D

Dragonsmurf
01-05-2012, 10:26 PM
My entry for this contest

underworld
01-06-2012, 03:06 AM
Hi ... you can put the logo's in PNG.... in JPEG the quality is too poor

underworld
01-06-2012, 03:24 AM
And how many wallpapers is per person?

FlanK3r
01-06-2012, 08:42 AM
Im only average user with graphics editor...is here someone good? Id like ROG wallpaper with FX and C5F logo and next one with R4E and SB-E logo :).

Sir Orange
01-06-2012, 09:53 AM
Olloh all
Mah first attempt.
Are we only allowed one entry, or multiple entries?

jj1157
01-06-2012, 10:48 AM
There is no limit to the number of entries one person can submit.
You can find the rules at this link http://rog.asus.com/64222012/news/ro...battlefield-3/

chrsplmr
01-06-2012, 02:27 PM
Great job...so far... this is shaping up nicely......yum.

I have reached my image upload limit...for now...hopefully.

So I wont be participating in this contest... but i sure will be watch'n and enjoy'n....thnx.c.

chrsplmr
01-06-2012, 03:55 PM
lleh..yes...is good...

red bleeds... try a png..next time for the overlay..humbly suggested.

anytime you can see movement in a still2d....is a good thing.

Keep'm Com'n..c.

underworld
01-06-2012, 05:28 PM
I canīt post ... the message said my quota is limit reachead???

DaemonCantor
01-06-2012, 10:44 PM
Would somebody fix the limit for these fine people...I'd like to see what they have in mind, I know they both are better than I am...:cool:

chrsplmr
01-07-2012, 12:42 AM
whew...now i know it is just a'nother lil annoying glitch.....cool...ROGit.

_
01-07-2012, 03:47 PM
Great entries so far guys! :D

underworld
01-07-2012, 08:06 PM
Someone to fix the problem with quota limit's???

chrsplmr
01-07-2012, 10:09 PM
its on the list UnderWorld... maybe
that piece will be done before the big date.
Build some beauties..and wait..ROGcat mode...hahaha
stealth...go ahead--raise our limit..make our day.
---or we will have ours ready first for the next round..hahahaha...

...still...awesome job so far... keep''m com'n..Im enjoying
the view.... Im think'n black and pink too...for some
LadyROG'r'z.........

dont be bashful....post'm... we already lov'm.c.

underworld
01-08-2012, 01:29 AM
I hope they fix this problem, because i have more wallpaper's and i like to share with everybody in this forum....
Well i could think to make another wallpaper with black and pink color's :D
Please fix this problem of quota limit's ....

underworld
01-08-2012, 04:21 AM
Sorry, i have to deleted the other because is too heavy and i canīt post other's, now i can post more.
ROG GAMING

Underworld

underworld
01-08-2012, 04:23 AM
And one more :D

ROG DA

Underword

underworld
01-08-2012, 04:25 AM
More one :D

ROG MAXIMUM

Underworld

DaemonCantor
01-08-2012, 04:33 AM
Very Nice!....See I knew there were better out there!...

underworld
01-08-2012, 05:03 AM
This wallpaper is for chrsplmr ;) Enjoy

ROG PINK

Underworld

DaemonCantor
01-08-2012, 05:21 AM
That's Pink!.....but good job!

underworld
01-08-2012, 05:33 AM
Yes .. ..They're many ROG member's in woman side ... And that is for them ... But i'm man so ... :p

DaemonCantor
01-08-2012, 05:37 AM
LOL....my wife said it's prettier than the one I submitted and thinks you should win it....but then again the only wall paper I made that she liked was uninstalling Photoshop...:mad:

underworld
01-08-2012, 05:44 AM
Ahhahha ... so your wife has a good taste in wallpaper :)

DaemonCantor
01-08-2012, 06:16 AM
I'm not going to touch that.....

underworld
01-08-2012, 07:38 AM
Im just joking .. no hardfellings . . sorry :)

GoTeamScotch
01-08-2012, 09:40 AM
Hey everyone. First post here! Greets and good luck in the competition.

Yesterday I made this image in my spare time and wanted to share it with the Asus ROG forums. I live in Washington state and it rains here all the time so I have an affinity for rain and water and being tech inclined the matrix code has always been cool to me so I made this for my Asus G51-VX gaming laptop. So anyways I searched google for "asus republic of gamers forums" and found this place. Made an account and was looking for the appropriate board and noticed this wallpaper competition thread. What a nice coincidence!

Anyways, here's my first entry. I may decide to do more. This one is a heavily tweaked composite image. Made in PS CS5.
Title: Code Downpour
I made two versions, one with the Republic of Gamers text and one without.
By: Jordan "GoTeamScotch"

FlanK3r
01-08-2012, 01:49 PM
this like me :)!

DaemonCantor
01-08-2012, 01:50 PM
Very Nice GoTeamScotch..!:cool:..and Welcome to you from the other rainy State Ohio....Washington is a beautiful State but remember the Last one out of Seattle Please Turn Off the Lights!...

Underworld...I know you were joking so HELL YA! There's a BFG 9000 with a Energy Cell with your Name on it!....:p

chrsplmr
01-08-2012, 04:13 PM
UnderWorld....i have a new desktop...thankYou.... ladyROG'rME...hehehehehe....taste the pink...

ummm...yea...good move...no mess'n with da skillet.....Dc dont...theres a clue...hehehe....hi skillet.
D...u put'n wuts ur game? up?.... is there a sequel....blood..dead bunny...hahhaha...GAME OVER...??? yikes.

FlanK3r... PM me your email..if u wish..i have an fx/dragon/V u might like...but i cant post it or send it
through the forum... (they are working on image limits...glad UWorld's issue was resolved though...)
http://rog.asus.com/forum/asset.php?fid=2130&uid=4668&d=1323213658 this is a thumb of it..i copied the properties from 'manage images'...but u get the idea.
I did this when Chew SMASHED the World Record using the V and new fx.... was that??? ooh yea..
a WORLD Record using the before that mock'd V......SMASHED...yea..had fun with that...its urs if
u want it.

hahahahaha...... i think what Dc is trying to say politely is... yes she not only has good taste
(she married him..hehehe).
but she also tastes good....ooops.....hahahaha..... i mean... has good aim/game..... (@ your service, ma'am).

GuyZ.....this is awesome.... i havent seen one i dont like...glad im not choos'n......c.

GamerDan734
01-08-2012, 09:51 PM
My Entrie!

Creative Play!
by me Dannik Gagnon

DaemonCantor
01-08-2012, 10:25 PM
Sweet! I like how you captured the new Rampage V Battlefield 3 Edition!

SE07
01-08-2012, 10:52 PM
Its not gona win, but I had fun painting it from scratch anyway.

DaemonCantor
01-08-2012, 10:57 PM
Oooohhh! Pretty!...you do have more talent than I do, I can't draw worth ___T!...Thank you it's Great and probably better than mine...

BlackHeart
01-09-2012, 03:42 AM

ROG Vision
Douglas Barton

http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz171/Zoriander/ROG/th_ROGSubmissionv2.png (http://s825.photobucket.com/albums/zz171/Zoriander/ROG/?action=view&current=ROGSubmissionv2.png)

underworld
01-09-2012, 10:18 AM
More one :p

ROG VORTEX

Underworld

alienman
01-09-2012, 11:05 AM
more action more fun.

chrsplmr
01-09-2012, 02:15 PM
What are tonight's lotto numbers??? Well you knew you didnt win...thought
maybe....lotto....ill split it with ya....ill put up the buck.........well, think about it...

SEO7---looks good from my side of the glass........ im a clip,cut,paste--stretchTOfit..guy..
from scratch?............ any more?

im dig'n this thread.... good luck choos'n M...(no pull'n member vote crap..haha..this is on U.hehee)
underworld.....alienMan...all... i have no words..and i am imageless....WOW.

blackHeart.... good one... u came up with a logo use..that i hadnt done...didnt think there
were any left...hahahahhaa...cudos.c.

Mohamed Aleenzi
01-09-2012, 03:06 PM
Hi^^everyone

underworld
01-09-2012, 04:51 PM
My Last :)
Sorry about the quality but my quota wont let me :S

ROG QUADRO

Underworld

Sir Slappy
01-09-2012, 05:12 PM
Whew..a lot of great ones to choose from. I am really digging the one from GoTeamScotch..very well done :)

underworld
01-09-2012, 06:20 PM
I only put these all wallpapers because i reduce in photoshop of 2 MB to 140KB..... that's the only way ....

underworld
01-09-2012, 06:33 PM
The quota sould be more big ...is too small for put wallpaper's with a decent quality ... negative point for the forúm :mad:

DaemonCantor
01-09-2012, 06:36 PM
I agree with you...but it's up to the powers to be to do something and it looking like this will not be fixed...maybe their running out of Hard Drive room...I'll be willing to bet if they replaced all 3 of those 80gig drives with 200gig'ers they might be able to give us a little more room.....:p

underworld
01-09-2012, 06:40 PM
Well or they put more space to us or the contest is lose a lot of quality ... and ROG will lose too .... i don't like the idea of ROG get loose ...i love this

DaemonCantor
01-09-2012, 06:45 PM
well all I know is if I try to drop the quality settings on my submission any more I might as well not have tried in the first place. where as yours look great still....and no I my self would rather have the best I can up for other people because it is supposed to be the best right? this isn't Gigabyte or MSI we're talking about here is it?...

underworld
01-09-2012, 06:47 PM
Should be the best!! THis is ROG ..best of the World :) not Gigabyte or MSI ....
Confession ... I would love to work for ROG but i have no capacity ...

DaemonCantor
01-09-2012, 06:54 PM
From what I've seen you'd be a great ad person...but just between you and me I think your going to win and I'll be lucky if anything I've done shows up on any desktop...other than my own. I'm not trained in Graphics but in Repair instead....I just play with Photoshop....lol...

underworld
01-09-2012, 07:01 PM
Well thank's ... I apreciate your coment :) .... I have study Multimedia, but photoshop is easy to manipulate, is spent more time on play with photoshop you will se that ...

DaemonCantor
01-09-2012, 07:05 PM
Your welcome...but remember I always tell it like I see it... and most people just call me @#@#@#E! for it...LOL....

underworld
01-09-2012, 07:17 PM
Anyway thank's . . . and let's Win the contest who i believe not . . .

DaemonCantor
01-09-2012, 07:20 PM
Yes Lets...and may the best manipulator win....oooohhhh that sounded so dirty!.....also if we can get these people to laugh a little would be phenomenal...as well....

Terminator
01-09-2012, 07:31 PM
This is my first submission for the ROG wallpaper contest. Enjoy and good luck to all.

underworld
01-09-2012, 07:33 PM
Wow ... so you are capable to win the best manipulator :p

DaemonCantor
01-09-2012, 08:26 PM
This is my first submission for the ROG wallpaper contest. Enjoy and good luck to all.

Very Nice! That's an Idea for the Side of my Case!

Underworld, Thank you for the complement I take them as I can get them......:cool:

GoTeamScotch
01-10-2012, 03:05 AM
Whew..a lot of great ones to choose from. I am really digging the one from GoTeamScotch..very well done :)

Much appreciated! This one was fun to create because of the process that it took to make it. There's about 8 layers, many of which have layer effects to compliment the layers under themselves. While changing them and trying to find good combinations, the image as a whole took on a few different styles before arriving at the final product.

Also, I modified the "Republic of Gamers" text to be all in one line to look more visually appealing. A minor change I'm sure the mod's wouldn't mind. If this goes against any rules please let me know and I'll change it.

The sad thing Underworld is if you hit the Blue Question mark in the Upload Manager it shows that we're supposed to have 1.91MB of room for jpeg, jpg and gif but what gets me is .bmp gets a whopping 2.86MB and .pdf is 19.07MB....976.6KB is a long way away from these totals....

Judging from your signature you must use Photoshop. After you save any image in JPEG format in Photoshop, there's a window that asks how high of quality you want to save it as. My own ASUS wallpaper was saved at 12 (max) and still came out at 1.9mb. Try lowering the image quality to 10 or so. BMP's are an outdated format. Take it from me, I work as a graphics designer and I have 0 BMP's in any of my project folders. They're flawless in quality but pretty huge. You're better off saving in a high quality JPEG or PNG. Personally I prefer PNG for my projects. PDF's are not really for saving pictures.

sumonpathak
01-10-2012, 03:12 AM
Well...just a request...can the mods upload a logo with clear background? makes a bit easier to incorporate...

DaemonCantor
01-10-2012, 03:32 AM
Judging from your signature you must use Photoshop. After you save any image in JPEG format in Photoshop, there's a window that asks how high of quality you want to save it as. My own ASUS wallpaper was saved at 12 (max) and still came out at 1.9mb. Try lowering the image quality to 10 or so. BMP's are an outdated format. Take it from me, I work as a graphics designer and I have 0 BMP's in any of my project folders. They're flawless in quality but pretty huge. You're better off saving in a high quality JPEG or PNG. Personally I prefer PNG for my projects. PDF's are not really for saving pictures.

Yes I already know this but thank you it does show the Admins we know what we're talking about....and as for your suggestion Beauty of Battle is already down to Baseline on Optimization and at 7 quality...like I stated earlier if I decrease it anymore I might as well not have posted it in the first place as it is it's down to 796KB and that is ridiculously small for a 1920x1080 picture...every background I've downloaded is over 1Meg and I got it down to this with out loosing way too much.

GoTeamScotch
01-10-2012, 03:38 AM
Well...just a request...can the mods upload a logo with clear background? makes a bit easier to incorporate...

Here's the logo I used for mine. It has a dark upper part. Some have a white colored upper part.
http://wccftech.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Asus-Rog.png
Make sure to save it as a PNG or you won't get the transparency layer.

Its funny the ones provided for the contest are saved in low quality JPEG's. When I saw that I cringed. No beuno!

Question to mods, is mine okay? I used a logo not from the ones provided (though still the ROG logo in every way) and I moved the text around. Is this fine?

GoTeamScotch
01-10-2012, 03:43 AM
Yes I already know this but thank you it does show the Admins we know what we're talking about....and as for your suggestion Beauty of Battle is already down to Baseline on Optimization and at 7 quality...like I stated earlier if I decrease it anymore I might as well not have posted it in the first place as it is it's down to 796KB and that is ridiculously small for a 1920x1080 picture...every background I've downloaded is over 1Meg and I got it down to this with out loosing way too much.

If there's one thing I can appreciate its attention to quality of images! Perhaps you should save it as whatever level of compression that will shrink it down enough to work, then upload the high quality one to a hosting website and link it to the forums? Photobucket works.

dottor
01-10-2012, 08:41 PM
Sharply Blue made by me Andrej Milovac.

Terminator
01-10-2012, 10:24 PM
Here's another one

chrsplmr
01-11-2012, 12:12 AM
yum....:(..i want to play with u guys..
but big brothers says im a
naughty little limit user upper..and
can only watch u play.....hahahhahahahhaa

ill get over it... im load'n up on ya's for
next time.... so yea..do all your best stuff
now...(increases my odds next round) yea.Me....

no..really...great job...good luck choos'n thats all i can say..yikes..all good..
u got a 42pack of those codes??? hahahahhaa

Mohamed Aleenzi
01-11-2012, 12:46 AM
Nice wallpapers Guys .. Great work .. this is my second and last one .. I wish the best for all

sorry about Quality , its reduced to 119 kb ... my original size was 676

DaemonCantor
01-11-2012, 02:15 AM
They all look spectacular...except that one of chrsplmr's ...what the Heck is that....I can't make it out????...I must need a new set of glasses....oh I just got a pair today!...let me put them on....UMMM ooooKKK! I see....thats what it is...chrplmr they up the limit today to 1.5Meg so get off your lazy Butt and get sumtin up here!...

chrsplmr
01-11-2012, 03:34 AM
thats not the limit thats my issue..
my issue is the forum limit--content upload limit--
it is not the image inside a post size limit--1.5mb..

it is the total allowed all together..lifetime?
i expired? does my wife know?

Which is not correct either because I have 10
times that amount of content..

and can not delete..even the ones i want to.
For more space..

I have no issue with this..Global growing pains..
..maybe in jest......i know this is on the list...
Trust me. We can come to terms..hahhahaa
I will be here if I exceed my vowel limit---chrsplmr----
until all that is left of me is the c.
Sorry user/member you have c'd your last c. good night.

We can pull all the content..and start over..
most of the images are unusable as intended
..and bloat...hahahahha...anyway.
I have hope of resolution to this..and
the resizing issue...in time...in time..

Bottom line..time..if CES is a Smash..and the, excuse
the use of the C word, I must....Cash flows..then we
are sure to see even higher tech released next cycle..

...a lil change left for.. upgrading the vendor/supply list..
or whole new..keyboard..touch/stroke..innovation..NextGen
DreamGamer...or 3d airFXfingers gui? ...aaaa..maybe.
The window your looking at is quickly becoming
totally immersive....cloud? integration/assimilation..6 of 9 hahahaha (borg)

I need a doubleShotROGtoon...keep'm com'n.line'm up. i got time.

i said above..i wouldnt this round..i have gigs of ROGware..
desktops of *.mic's..i would consider it unfair..not that i think
i am an ace...i use 15 year old software..microsoft image composer..and
a free program developed by students and added to each year for..20 years.
irfanview...it is gaming..nothingHot to me..i made my own.
..beyond any game avail.to.me....whatIfGraphXsatire...just for fun.
Come on..admit it..this is fun...very theraputic....well most of the voices stopped.
what can we all see? all at the same time? .... yea, thats what i see too.
but look what it is when we all look together..oh yea...ROG...hahahha

I have some ideas..and lots from project:black and red that i never got to..
..I know...shut up....

...never before seen on the naked ROG...think holodeck...well..i do.
they will meld.......in time.......the w i n d in here in terrible...excuse me.c.

it is long..but it is still not 1920 X 1080 and does not exceed my limit...yet..j/k...sorta.

kb0sdq
01-11-2012, 03:36 AM
All of these are great very creative lots of talent. Keep up the great submissions
Doug

chrsplmr
01-11-2012, 04:28 AM
hey doug..hows florida...missing that..what a state...DisneyROGevent...mgm studios..
think of those event WallPapers guyZ... or all the how many countries are actually
....ok..i gotta get outta here...ROGz of the World... the records.. the hardware..

somebody stop me before i ROG again...hahaha
ok D..fire!!!..c.

GoTeamScotch
01-11-2012, 09:07 AM
So you two, chrsplmr and DaemonCantor, you are one guy right?
I mean the way you both talk is identical...

its like...you both have...hmmm lets see...run on sentences!! So lets like...let the cat out of the bag!

chrsplmr
01-11-2012, 01:26 PM
brother...you could not be more wrong...and thank you for the compliment...Dc..is quite a talent..
if you put the two of us together....well....you might as well just go home....hahahahhahahahaa

Dc was born in littleRock Ark..and then lived in Montana.....im a penna. mountain boy...with 12 yrs in florida....
my wife and his wife......both wives....yep...i can see how you would get us mixed up...hahhahaha
Getting to be friends with the likes of Dc and many others here...well its the bonus in the ROG box my friend...
welcome...GOTeamScotch...... @ ur service sir.c.

underworld
01-11-2012, 02:01 PM
Guy's this topic is for Contest of walpapers, not for word fight's .... show a little respect for the contest and Republic of Gamers!

kb0sdq
01-11-2012, 02:34 PM
Hey C.
load n lock, fire...
Florida is great, mid 70s low 80s getting a little rain today thats ok keeps the dust down lol
have a great day,
Doug

Anonim0
01-11-2012, 03:12 PM
this is my design, (actual background)5366

underworld
01-11-2012, 03:30 PM
That last wallpaper it's like a notebook older of republic of gamers ... G51 perhaps

Anonim0
01-11-2012, 11:04 PM
Actually i own a G71, but the design if from a G51.

underworld
01-11-2012, 11:47 PM
I have one too but its not this model, its the G51J 3D .... anyway it's a good wallpaper :o

GoTeamScotch
01-11-2012, 11:50 PM
brother...you could not be more wrong...and thank you for the compliment...Dc..is quite a talent..
if you put the two of us together....well....you might as well just go home....hahahahhahahahaa

Dc was born in littleRock Ark..and then lived in Montana.....im a penna. mountain boy...with 12 yrs in florida....
my wife and his wife......both wives....yep...i can see how you would get us mixed up...hahhahaha
Getting to be friends with the likes of Dc and many others here...well its the bonus in the ROG box my friend...
welcome...GOTeamScotch...... @ ur service sir.c.

Ha ok. I was joking, you guys type in a very similar sort of way so I had to take a double-take there! lol
I'm curious, how do you know so much about him?

Thanks for the welcome! I'm a proud owner of a ASUS gaming laptop as of my birthday last May and have nothing but high regards for ROG. ASUS rocks!

chrsplmr
01-12-2012, 01:41 AM
...as i said.. we have become good friends.. many pm's ago..
..stick around....
watch, read, learn............help.
you will see......enjoy.c.

underworld.... we got the respect thing on lock - goodROGgies.
just a lil rib'n and elbow'n among brothers...all straight now..
ROG som'ore of that sWeet paper....but thanks..good look'n out.

regull09
01-12-2012, 03:11 AM

Shot in the Dark
Rachel Gullion with a bit of assistance from my husband
Thanks to 'radiopooh' on DA for the broken glass stock image

chrsplmr
01-12-2012, 04:28 PM
Rachael,
Thats some ColdBlood'd Shatter'dROG you layed on us there...smashing...new player on the
field...and she is play'n for keep'sie's..........i like it....ooo..pardon my manners...Welcome.c.

regull09
01-12-2012, 05:29 PM
Thank you. :) I'm working on another but it's going to take a bit longer since I'm doing some of the art in pencil and then digitally modding it afterward.

wirklit
01-14-2012, 10:35 AM
So this is my little sumthin' sumthin' I wanted to show you:

Soldiers of the Republic:
http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/2039/sworntotherepublic2.png

wirklit

underworld
01-14-2012, 10:50 AM
Good job... i Like it :)

RoG
01-15-2012, 10:12 AM
My Entrie!

Creative Play!
by me Dannik Gagnon

Realy nice entrees guys :D!!! & i realy like this one! It would be cool to have my bord inside (crosshair formula IV extreme), that would make my specs match ;) Keep it comming guys!!! ;)

dottor
01-15-2012, 03:10 PM
I cant attach more pictures because i dont have more space.. can anyone tell me how to delete some pictures? :(

chrsplmr
01-15-2012, 03:59 PM
welcome dottor..thats the 64,000 dollar question.. i cant see how you
used up your limit in 4posts....hahaha... this is a temp..forum glitch..we are all
dealing with..hahah...get in line.....forum growing pains....

how big is the image you are trying to upload? is that 'ONE' over the size limit? maybe??

We will get them on the next round bro........and yes.... awesome from the top of the thread to here...well..
above here... somewhere...last image....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh... good job all.c.

underworld
01-15-2012, 04:18 PM
Go to he settings and then go to Miscellaneous and delete the pictures.....

dottor
01-15-2012, 04:35 PM
Go to he settings and then go to Miscellaneous and delete the pictures.....

You have no attachments.

I want to put a second wallpaper on the forum but the first one gave 1MB

underworld
01-15-2012, 04:45 PM
So you have to put less quality in images, mine's is about 150Kb...

dottor
01-15-2012, 05:05 PM
how can i delete the old wallpapers and upload again in lower quality?

underworld
01-15-2012, 05:19 PM
Go to the settings and then go to Miscellaneous and delete the pictures..... you have do made wallpapers in low quality

dottor
01-15-2012, 06:33 PM
Thanks. Now I changing quality in photoshop :)

dottor
01-15-2012, 06:39 PM
My second one:

RoGTech by me Andrej Milovac

underworld
01-15-2012, 08:20 PM
Good job ;)

dottor
01-15-2012, 08:29 PM
Tnx. But in high quality is better :)

hingj0n
01-15-2012, 09:09 PM
Here is my background for the ROG contest.

Made by:
HingjonWallpapers

http://img859.imageshack.us/img859/6034/rogcontesthingjonwallpa.jpg (full sized image)

ifum52
01-16-2012, 02:41 AM
Hello guys,
This is my entry for the contest. :cool:
Total 3hour work :o
Contacts: www.facebook.com/ifumd
I am an artist, graphics designer and movie maker feel free to contact me and order your services.

Lets hope I win:)

HD Download Link (http://ifumd.blogspot.com/2012/01/rog-wallaper-contest.html)

foreveralone1
01-16-2012, 03:08 AM
nice work ifum! I think you will win !

chrsplmr
01-16-2012, 02:46 PM
15 more days..... they thought they were sweat'n CES...hahhaa.... good luck judg'n this puppy...hahahahaha...
no offense Rich...................some days..its good not to be you........................................not many.c.

sennevdb
01-16-2012, 09:39 PM
I made a few a while back. They're pretty minimalistic, but I'll post them anyway. :P
http://www.deviantart.com/download/252088820/asus_republic_of_gamers_iii_by_senne_vdb-d4634z8.png
http://www.deviantart.com/download/252068693/asus_republic_of_gamers_ii_by_senne_vdb-d462pg5.png
http://www.deviantart.com/download/251480295/asus_republic_of_gamers_by_senne_vdb-d45q3fr.png

kb0sdq
01-16-2012, 09:53 PM
Hello folks great works of ROG. You all are winners.
Anyhow was wondering does anyone have the original desktop from the G73? with the two machines on it.
I liked that one.
Doug

Misael
01-17-2012, 12:17 AM
My Last :)
Sorry about the quality but my quota wont let me :S

ROG QUADRO

Underworld

Realy a gud work, simple and elegant!

BlackHeart
01-17-2012, 12:45 AM
A lot of great submissions so far! :D

_
01-17-2012, 05:45 AM
15 more days..... they thought they were sweat'n CES...hahhaa.... good luck judg'n this puppy...hahahahaha...
no offense Rich...................some days..its good not to be you........................................not many.c.

Telling me!

Gonna be a lot of work to round this lot up! @_@

;-)

Azure Wrath
01-17-2012, 10:00 AM
Ok, got told about this comp by a friend and I happen to have a ROG Formule III mobo, so I figured I'd give this a go. So here's my first entry. Enjoy!

foreveralone1
01-17-2012, 06:22 PM
hey guys this is my entry. WISH ME LUCK!

HD Link Anyone? (http://imageupload.org/?d=AFF56DAE1)

jj1157
01-17-2012, 11:58 PM
I am going to give it a shot here is my ROG wallpaper entry.
Full ROG Moon

kb0sdq
01-18-2012, 12:52 AM
Nice work jj1157
Happy ROG_n
Doug

claydough
01-18-2012, 09:47 AM
Just for a copy of B3?? work I would charge a couple hundred bucks for? ( and I am a dirt cheap hack @ that! )
Oh well! guess I'll play for community friendly touchy feely sake. ( if it's not to late )
Can't see winning anyway considering all the of nice work! Great Job! and Nice talent guys!

ImBrotherCain
01-18-2012, 10:01 PM
Ok, got told about this comp by a friend and I happen to have a ROG Formule III mobo, so I figured I'd give this a go. So here's my first entry. Enjoy!

Dude thats awesome do you think you can make one with blue instead of red?

Terminator
01-19-2012, 12:01 AM
This will be my last entry since I've run out of space. . . Enjoy

PinoyChaosX
01-20-2012, 10:19 PM
Hey everyone! I made variations and mixed some of them together because i couldn't decide which one I liked. These are my entries, hope you enjoy! Wish me luck too ><"

-JayCee

ROG Graffiti
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/Flipstylebatosai/thumbnailrogwallpaper.jpg
On Target
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/Flipstylebatosai/thumbnailrogwallpaperfuse.jpg
ROG Graffiti Mark
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/Flipstylebatosai/thumbnailrogwallpaperteal.jpg
Rusted Hope
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/Flipstylebatosai/thumbnailRogwallpapermetal.jpg

Actual Sizes here (1920x1080):
ROG Graffiti
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/Flipstylebatosai/rogwallpaper.jpg
On Target
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/Flipstylebatosai/rogwallpaperfuse.jpg
ROG Graffiti Mark
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/Flipstylebatosai/rogwallpaperteal.jpg
Rusted Hope
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/Flipstylebatosai/Rogwallpapermetal.jpg

chrsplmr
01-20-2012, 11:24 PM
i like these too.... oooo man... hahahah...rich... ur not busy... ur hiding... hahahahhahaa....naaaaaa

LeandroJVarini
01-21-2012, 06:02 PM
My ROGs Wallpapers.
To view it in full size go to the link below the picture

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/282/d/7/asus_republic_of_gamers_rog_hd_by_leandrojvarini-d4cca47.jpg
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=gallery%3Aleandrojvarini%2F30524303#/d4cca47

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/282/1/0/asus_republic_of_gamers_rog_hd_by_leandrojvarini-d4cc9n4.jpg
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=gallery%3Aleandrojvarini%2F30524303#/d4cc9n4

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/282/9/e/asus_republic_of_gamers_rog_hd_by_leandrojvarini-d4cc9ho.jpg
http://leandrojvarini.deviantart.com/art/Asus-Republic-Of-Gamers-ROG-HD-262592268?q=boost%3Apopular%20gallery%3Aleandrojva rini%2F30524303&qo=12

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/265/c/1/asus_rog_ares_ati_hd_5970_by_leandrojvarini-d4amp6x.jpg
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=gallery%3Aleandrojvarini%2F30524303#/d4amp6x

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/282/8/e/asus_republic_of_gamers_rog_by_leandrojvarini-d4cc6kc.jpg
http://leandrojvarini.deviantart.com/gallery/32220694?offset=48#/d4cc6kc

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/282/2/4/asus_republic_of_gamers_rog_by_leandrojvarini-d4cc6u0.jpg
http://leandrojvarini.deviantart.com/gallery/32220694?offset=48#/d4cc6u0

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/282/d/e/asus_republic_of_gamers_rog_by_leandrojvarini-d4cc7sx.jpg
http://leandrojvarini.deviantart.com/gallery/32220694?offset=48#/d4cc7sx

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/282/7/6/asus_republic_of_gamers_rog_by_leandrojvarini-d4cc7qh.jpg
http://leandrojvarini.deviantart.com/gallery/32220694?offset=48#/d4cc7qh

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/282/7/8/asus_republic_of_gamers_rog_by_leandrojvarini-d4cc7dp.jpg
http://leandrojvarini.deviantart.com/gallery/32220694?offset=48#/d4cc7dp

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/282/3/e/asus_republic_of_gamers_rog_by_leandrojvarini-d4cc7go.jpg
http://leandrojvarini.deviantart.com/gallery/32220694?offset=48#/d4cc7go

As a rule the forum that is placed accepts a maximum of 10 images per post, so those wishing to view or access the download link: http://leandrojvarini.deviantart.com/

ps. if I'm breaking any rules ask that moderation or administration remove my post.
thank you

PinoyChaosX
01-21-2012, 06:32 PM
**RE-Edit.**

Hey everyone! i finished them up and I'm more satisfied with these. There are a few text variations so ill post all 3 up. Hope you guys enjoy!

-JayCee

Push to Start.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/Flipstylebatosai/ROGbuttonpushtostartsmaller.jpg
Futuristic Technology
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/Flipstylebatosai/ROGbuttonpushtostartnotxtsmaller.jpg
Eat.Sleep.Game.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/Flipstylebatosai/ROGbuttoneatsleepgamesmaller.jpg

Here are the full size versions (1920x1080)
Push to Start
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/Flipstylebatosai/ROGbuttonpushtostart.jpg
Futuristic Technology
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/Flipstylebatosai/ROGbuttonpushtostartnotxt.jpg
Eat.Sleep.Game.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/Flipstylebatosai/ROGbuttoneatsleepgame.jpg

Wish me luck! :)

Azure Wrath
01-23-2012, 08:50 AM
Dude thats awesome do you think you can make one with blue instead of red?

Thanks man! I most definitively can! Will make it and post it here when I'm done.

EDIT
http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2012/023/4/c/rog_wallpaper_contest_entry_2_by_azurewrath87-d4ncdkf.jpg (http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/023/4/c/rog_wallpaper_contest_entry_2_by_azurewrath87-d4ncdkf.jpg)

Linked it to DA because the file uploader here was not working at the time

BlackHeart
01-24-2012, 05:59 AM
They just keep getting better! :D

Azure, I love the blue submission!
PinoyChaosX, also, very good. So many variants it's hard to choose!

Only a week to go. Can't wait to see more! ;)

RoG
01-24-2012, 01:10 PM
**RE-Edit.**

Hey everyone! i finished them up and I'm more satisfied with these. There are a few text variations so ill post all 3 up. Hope you guys enjoy!

-JayCee

Push to Start.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/Flipstylebatosai/ROGbuttonpushtostartsmaller.jpg
Futuristic Technology
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/Flipstylebatosai/ROGbuttonpushtostartnotxtsmaller.jpg
Eat.Sleep.Game.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/Flipstylebatosai/ROGbuttoneatsleepgamesmaller.jpg

Here are the full size versions (1920x1080)
Push to Start
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/Flipstylebatosai/ROGbuttonpushtostart.jpg
Futuristic Technology
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/Flipstylebatosai/ROGbuttonpushtostartnotxt.jpg
Eat.Sleep.Game.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/Flipstylebatosai/ROGbuttoneatsleepgame.jpg

Wish me luck! :)

This are realy nice!!!:cool:

ifum52
01-24-2012, 03:58 PM
hey guys this is my entry. WISH ME LUCK!

HD Link Anyone? (http://imageupload.org/?d=AFF56DAE1)

nice work...

Sir Orange
01-24-2012, 04:21 PM
My second entry
Linked from DA cause the upload function doesn't seem to be working properly

underworld
01-28-2012, 02:57 AM
3 day's .... canīt wait to know who win!!!

chrsplmr
01-28-2012, 03:16 AM
WOW...I just scrolled back through all 126 posts to date...

... finally a contest I can not lose.

... hahahaha... Wud he say ???

..did you feel the shock ???...hahahaa...

i cant lose..cuz im not in it.. hahhahaa..

Seriously..best of luck to each and every one of you..
i have so enjoyed this thread..

there still is a few more days.... come on.. any knock out punches ???
If thats possible with this batch...

he who is bashful pays full price .... honestly there isnt a loser in
the thread... thnx.c.

BlackHeart
01-30-2012, 01:30 AM
WOW...I just scrolled back through all 126 posts to date...

... finally a contest I can not lose.

... hahahaha... Wud he say ???

..did you feel the shock ???...hahahaa...

i cant lose..cuz im not in it.. hahhahaa..

Seriously..best of luck to each and every one of you..
i have so enjoyed this thread..

there still is a few more days.... come on.. any knock out punches ???
If thats possible with this batch...

he who is bashful pays full price .... honestly there isnt a loser in
the thread... thnx.c.

I agree! I've got my top 3 selected. Can't wait to see if I'm right! :D

underworld
01-31-2012, 12:10 AM
Final Day !!!!

InnervateD
01-31-2012, 01:45 AM
Hmm hate to be the late comer.
But here's two I made that I kept to myself. I like mine clean, Simple, and High Quality in the texture especially at 1080p resolutions. I'm using the Black Metal which is really like an Black Ionized Brush Aluminum and for those that love Crysis, the last one I have is called Nano Black. I've never been a fan of the crazy over the top wallpapers, which is why I like mine minimalistic and clean which explains why I have no desktop icons displaying :D

Good Luck to everyone.
Enjoy.

Black Metal
http://batmanarkham.net/batmanbeyond/images/1920x1080_ROG_Black_Metal_InnervateD.jpg

Nano Black
http://batmanarkham.net/batmanbeyond/images/1920x1080_ROG_Nano_Black_InnervateD.jpg

GamerDaPro
01-31-2012, 10:03 PM
Here it is, had fun with making the 3d models. The 2d work is a bit rushed though, but you might still like it.

chrsplmr
01-31-2012, 11:31 PM
ut oh.... hahahahaa more yummy goodness.

DaemonCantor
01-31-2012, 11:40 PM
Now if the Damaged ship had an MSI Logo on it this image would be PERFECT! :p

_
02-01-2012, 02:11 AM
This competition is now closed! I'll start a new thread when we launch the voting article shortly.

Thank you everyone for your submissions! :D

EDIT: Hate to say but some people did not meet the minimum specs for size, even though their submissions were very good. There was no links to larger images. :(:(