PDA

View Full Version : Help w Reset

rac24wvu96@yahoo.com
01-25-2017, 02:12 AM
Hi, my name is Richard and I had to reset windows and I need to know what software I need to re install from the ASUS website (biggest thing I want to fix is the back light on my keyboard not working) I found the page with all the files but there are so many and I don't know what I need. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

UPDATE: I downloaded the thing that got the keyboard working again (ATK Package) but I dont know if i got the right one... there are two categories, for the "OS" Should I use the OS that it came with (windows 8) or the one i installed right after i got it? (windows 10) basically I am currently (unfortunately) running windows 10, but it came with windows 8, so which do i select when i go to reinstall everything?

toronto699
01-26-2017, 02:58 PM
What is the model # of your laptop , install the W10 OS drivers and software if some W10 drivers or software is missing from the W10 OS list the W8 and 8.1 drivers should work in W10 , but be sure u install all the available W10 drivers from the drivers listed under W10 for the W10 OS .
Grace VanderWaal A Super Nova of Light
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=grace+vanderwaal&view=detail&mid=8BD8D5B64BD155B2CDAB8BD8D5B64BD155B2CDAB&FORM=VIRE