PDA

View Full Version : AI Suite causes blue screen in Win10 after login

doubledragoncc
02-04-2017, 11:54 AM
Hi

I have a new Maximus XI Code and if I install AI Suite I often get a Blue Screen with the IOMaps64.sys (AI suite file) error.

If I uninstall AI suite, no blue screen.

Please help I cant use AI suite and the software installed with it

DD

Chino
02-04-2017, 01:15 PM
Are you using the latest version of AI Suite for your motherboard?

doubledragoncc
02-04-2017, 01:58 PM
Naturally, all the latest drivers etc from ASUS website and even OverclockersUK could not help me. First board the ROG RGB did not work and blue screened more, this new board nly blue screened twice and I uninstalled AI suite again. Also it seems to have corupted my login as I can no longer use my Microsoft account, not sure if it is from this problem though and yes I have done a fresh Win10 repair install and waiting for MS to get back to me too.

Chino
02-04-2017, 05:31 PM
and yes I have done a fresh Win10 repair install and waiting for MS to get back to me too.
Is this a fresh installation? Since you added the repair word in there, it kinda throws me off.

Also please list your complete system specifications for me. Other than the drivers what other programs have you installed?

JustinThyme
02-05-2017, 05:32 AM
This is a well known issue and the same file is tied to multiple ASUS software packages. Dont get it but have experienced it with more than one title, AI suite included.
Personally I gave up after the last time of almost not being able to recover from it.
Page fault in non-paged area, sound familiar? Search that along with the file you listed and watch google light up like wildfire with thousands of hits.
If you leave it go it eventually gives you that error and corrupted ntoskrnl which really blows.
Its a shame as some of the software is useful but nothing that causes BSOD repeatedly is worth leaving on a machine.

Amsterdam
02-05-2017, 11:56 AM
I really don't understand why people here ask if you have installed the latest version? The BSOD caused by the IOMap64.sys happens in all versions, for years and years..............................

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?10227-IOMAP64-sys-Blue-Screen-(BSOD)

:cool:

panzlock
02-06-2017, 07:10 PM
My problem is not as drastic since I'm not experiencing BSOD's. But recently, my Ai Suite 3 has been screwing with my fan profiles. Once installed initially I set it to standard, established a satisfactory fan profile and every time the PC booted this profile would load automatically as the standard Ai fan profile. But after about a week or so the profile is reset to the defaults with which the suite was originally installed. I saved 2 custom fan profiles which I loaded each time this happened but noticed that when a custom profile is loaded my case fans do not adhere to the established fan curve, usually below the PCH temp threshold to which they are linked, and spool up inconsistently to very high RPM's.

Anyone experience similar issues with their suite?

I'm pretty sure I have the latest version of Ai should the question come up.

nbruna
02-06-2017, 07:15 PM
I just upgraded from a z87 Asus mobo to a Maximus Hero IX and am getting the same blue screens on boot. It sometimes takes 2 or 3 boots to get windows stable. It's very frustrating and I was starting to think it was my overclock. Good to know it is AI Suite 3.

Amsterdam
02-07-2017, 08:02 AM
My problem is not as drastic since I'm not experiencing BSOD's. But recently, my Ai Suite 3 has been screwing with my fan profiles. Once installed initially I set it to standard, established a satisfactory fan profile and every time the PC booted this profile would load automatically as the standard Ai fan profile. But after about a week or so the profile is reset to the defaults with which the suite was originally installed. I saved 2 custom fan profiles which I loaded each time this happened but noticed that when a custom profile is loaded my case fans do not adhere to the established fan curve, usually below the PCH temp threshold to which they are linked, and spool up inconsistently to very high RPM's.

Anyone experience similar issues with their suite?

I'm pretty sure I have the latest version of Ai should the question come up.

I have the same experience as you have. Without any reason fan profiles were deleted or changed to default. In my case this was happened when I changed some bios settings, or just connected LED’s on the RGB header. Or it just happen… without any reason.
When this problem occurs you can’t change a (new) profile again before you do the Fan Tuning, which is very annoying.
Unfortunately there is no real solution, but for myself I made a workaround: Here some steps:

1. Goto the Fan Xpert folder: C:\ProgramData\ASUS\DIP\FanXpert
2. Backup the file FanCalibrationData.xml to a save place
3. Now close the AI application

Open the file FanCalibrationData.xml with notepad and change it manually (you can do it for every fan. (Take a look at my profile):

<maxdutytokeepstill>0</maxdutytokeepstill>
<mindutytokeepruning>0</mindutytokeepruning>
<rpmofmaxdutytokeepstill>0</rpmofmaxdutytokeepstill>
<rpmofmindutytokeepruning>0</rpmofmindutytokeepruning>

4. Yes, by default my fans are not spinning at al because my idle temp is 25C. Change this value to 25-30 if you like. Save (overwrite) the file (be sure you have administrator rights), and also backup it for later use when you have problems again!
5. Reboot
6. After reboot go to the AI Suite and make a new fan profile.
7. Now go to C:\ProgramData\ASUS\DIP\FanXpert\Profiles and backup your profile!
Everything runs OK now, but when you have problems again just simply put your FanCalibrationData.xml and profile just back into the folders and you’re done.

panzlock
02-07-2017, 04:59 PM
I have the same experience as you have. Without any reason fan profiles were deleted or changed to default. In my case this was happened when I changed some bios settings, or just connected LED’s on the RGB header. Or it just happen… without any reason.
When this problem occurs you can’t change a (new) profile again before you do the Fan Tuning, which is very annoying.
Unfortunately there is no real solution, but for myself I made a workaround: Here some steps:

1. Goto the Fan Xpert folder: C:\ProgramData\ASUS\DIP\FanXpert
2. Backup the file FanCalibrationData.xml to a save place
3. Now close the AI application

Open the file FanCalibrationData.xml with notepad and change it manually (you can do it for every fan. (Take a look at my profile):

<maxdutytokeepstill>0</maxdutytokeepstill>
<mindutytokeepruning>0</mindutytokeepruning>
<rpmofmaxdutytokeepstill>0</rpmofmaxdutytokeepstill>
<rpmofmindutytokeepruning>0</rpmofmindutytokeepruning>

4. Yes, by default my fans are not spinning at al because my idle temp is 25C. Change this value to 25-30 if you like. Save (overwrite) the file (be sure you have administrator rights), and also backup it for later use when you have problems again!
5. Reboot
6. After reboot go to the AI Suite and make a new fan profile.
7. Now go to C:\ProgramData\ASUS\DIP\FanXpert\Profiles and backup your profile!
Everything runs OK now, but when you have problems again just simply put your FanCalibrationData.xml and profile just back into the folders and you’re done.

Thanks. I'll modify the .xml. Meanwhile I will try to isolate the issue and determine whether a particular/specific action causes Ai to revert (such as changes in BIOS profile, as you mentioned) or if it is just programmed to randomly restore its defaults. Fans are important to cooling and Ai resetting values causing temps to rise is something ASUS needs to be aware of and rectify.

I know I can set up a custom fan curve in BIOS but I like working with Ai Suite 3. It's a nice looking software with various other functions and it would be nice knowing fan expert behaved reliably.

bn880
02-08-2017, 08:42 PM
This is a well known issue and the same file is tied to multiple ASUS software packages. Dont get it but have experienced it with more than one title, AI suite included.
Personally I gave up after the last time of almost not being able to recover from it.
Page fault in non-paged area, sound familiar? Search that along with the file you listed and watch google light up like wildfire with thousands of hits.
If you leave it go it eventually gives you that error and corrupted ntoskrnl which really blows.
Its a shame as some of the software is useful but nothing that causes BSOD repeatedly is worth leaving on a machine.

Wow, I just wasted half a day on this or more. AS I was also having RAM issues but it turns out the Page faults on login were 100% AI Suite. (Formula IX board)
Since removing the AI Suite and ASUS Intel XTU (used non asus one now) , not a single page fault.

Unbelievable ASUS would ship something like this with a $500 (CAD) board.

Badmotorf1nger
02-09-2017, 07:34 AM
i have the same problem, just built a new rig with a maximus ix hero & 7700k.. ended up reformatting the C drive 3 times before I realized it was the AI suite causing the BSOD's. At first I thought it was because i used the Auto OC function, but after another reformat & clearing CMOS, I installed AI and just used the fan xpert, still got BSOD at logins, id say 1 out of every 3 startups.
Never using asus software again besides Aura. Pity because the Fanxpert is great, but not worth an unstable system. When buying a +$200 mobo ASUS should include software that actually works. They should also include more than 1 USB 2 header on the motherboard, but thats another issue lol

Amsterdam
02-09-2017, 10:48 AM
i have the same problem, just built a new rig with a maximus ix hero & 7700k.. ended up reformatting the C drive 3 times before I realized it was the AI suite causing the BSOD's. At first I thought it was because i used the Auto OC function, but after another reformat & clearing CMOS, I installed AI and just used the fan xpert, still got BSOD at logins, id say 1 out of every 3 startups.
Never using asus software again besides Aura. Pity because the Fanxpert is great, but not worth an unstable system. When buying a +$200 mobo ASUS should include software that actually works. They should also include more than 1 USB 2 header on the motherboard, but thats another issue lol

I fully agree about the software and USB header. About the USB header; maybe this is a solution:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/9Pin-USB-Header-Male-1-to-4-Female-Extension-Splitter-Cable-9p-Port-Multiplier-/112242890310?hash=item1a22329646:g:-6wAAOSwUsJYWSb7

KingDazza
02-12-2017, 12:16 PM
Yep, I very quickly was concerned with AI suite after I looked at how many services run even when the software is not in use. I also then started getting occasional log in/startup issues. Uninstalling the software was also problematic as it leaves behind many services and traces of itself. Thoroughly unimpressed and tbh very surprised with such a reputable brand.

However once all software fully removed the Maximus Formula is great. Only niggle would be the lack of multiple usb headers as mentioned above. So happy overall, but just wished I'd never touched the poor software - lesson learnt with ASUS: stick to drivers only.

Brighttail
02-12-2017, 04:21 PM
I have had this similar blue screen error and read that you can go and actually delete that file with no issue.

What I did was go into the C:\Windows\system32\drivers\and renamed the file to IOMAP64.sysOLD

I haven't had any issues with blue screening. I'm not thinking that the file was recreated but it wasn't being used for what my machine needed.

If suddenly there is issues with the AI suite you can always rename it back to the original.

madmeatballs
02-13-2017, 07:39 AM
Hmmm, I've been getting this BSOD (Page fault IOMAP64.sys) too specially when I open my PC from a cold boot. I also noticed AI Suite screws up fan profiles, what I always do was select my profile again. Anyway, I can still use the fan setting on bios without AI Suite right?

KingDazza
02-13-2017, 09:27 AM
Hmmm, I've been getting this BSOD (Page fault IOMAP64.sys) too specially when I open my PC from a cold boot. I also noticed AI Suite screws up fan profiles, what I always do was select my profile again. Anyway, I can still use the fan setting on bios without AI Suite right?

Yes, you can. The only thing you cant get full control over via BIOS is the AURA lighting options. I think ASUS should allow full customisation of the lighting via BIOS and then we wouldnt need any of there software. ;)

madmeatballs
02-13-2017, 02:44 PM
Yes, you can. The only thing you cant get full control over via BIOS is the AURA lighting options. I think ASUS should allow full customisation of the lighting via BIOS and then we wouldnt need any of there software. ;)

Well, I just went ahead and removed IOMAP64.sys from sys32 lol. It doesn't give me BSOD on cold boot now! What does IOMAP64.sys do anyway(im guessing it means input output map? LOL)?

I wonder if asus is trying to fix this issue even. I may have to rerun my stress tests now, since I originally thought my ram was faulty.

JustinThyme
02-13-2017, 03:55 PM

You can actually choose what to install with the AI suite and install only the fan expert.

AI SUITE lessons
1) Never use the 5 point optimization, you dont get much of an OC and 100% of the time it sets Vcore too high as in WAY TOO HIGH!! There is a 50% chance that it will lock slap up on you when it reboots causing a PITA to recover. First time I tried it my BCLCK was some absurd number like 999 and took half an hour just to get into the BIOS with safe boot.
2) If you manage to get it running without the BSODs, yes for some hardware it doesn't cause this, never use the OC tools period. I had it running on my M8E for a month and the auto method failed 100% of the time and I was doing OK with the manual settings and had saved profiles etc thinking, cool, this actually works. Then one day I was running a mid level OC, nothing drastic and simply loaded the profile I had saved for default values and the machine locked slam up and wouldn't post after with a code 10. M8E has alternate BIOS so switched to that to recover. Never again. Used the Fan expert but found it unreliable. Profiles often just disappeared.
3) if you do install and have problems it doesn't just uninstall, it leaves orphans all over the place. First uninstall the usual way, then find the install folder that is still there when it should not be and delete it, then use Ccleaner to clean up the orphaned registry entries.

Great Idea, just doesn't work and when it fails it cause massive issues. Seems to me that the problem with it is when it tries to interface with the BIOS from the OS and screws the pooch on that one.

Yeah xtu has also proven to be problematic regardless of the source. My advice? Stick to the old fashioned and proven method of making tweaks in the BIOS and skip any app that professes to do this while running the OS, seems this has not been perfected by anyone and contrary to the belief of some there is no such thing as a crash free BIOS. Ill buy into Crash resistant or enhanced but after having a $500+ board do a hard brick with two BIOS roms over BIOS 3007 not a month ago I call BS on crash free!

madmeatballs
02-13-2017, 04:29 PM
Yea, all overclocking is done on bios. I never trusted those software based oc tools. I'm about ccleaner though, can I choose which to delete? It might delete other things I need.

I wonder if Asus is working on this issue though, it looks like it has been affecting people for a long time already.

Update:

Removing IOMap64.sys disables my GPU fan. Raja mentioned in another forum that IOMap64.sys handles GPU oc/Fan so, you might want to check your GPU out if you remove IOMap64.sys

ohiomedic
02-23-2017, 03:35 PM
I was getting this on a new build with the IX Hero. It started after I changed some GPU, and Fan settings in the BIOS. After resetting the BIOS and not changing anything to do with the GPU and Fan I haven't had it since.

Legolas
02-25-2017, 12:44 AM
Are you guys sure? I do not get a BSOD with AI Suite 3. I think it is one of the other applications. After I install the CD, I had a BSOD. I will recommend you guys to uninstall applications one at a time until it boot to OS okay.
I had to do system reset to get it to work again.

Duncandg
02-26-2017, 09:20 PM
Same problem here.
If i keep installed AI Suite 3 (Mobo Asus Z270F Gaming) every reboot i'll take a Bsod caused from IOMap64.Sys
Removing AI Suite and this file from drivers under c:\Windows\System32 all works fine.
Any tips?

Amsterdam
02-27-2017, 10:38 AM
Same problem here.
If i keep installed AI Suite 3 (Mobo Asus Z270F Gaming) every reboot i'll take a Bsod caused from IOMap64.Sys
Removing AI Suite and this file from drivers under c:\Windows\System32 all works fine.
Any tips?

If you use AI Suite, and a second program with a Fan control feature (ye, even when you don't use the Fan control feature) it can gives the BSOD IOMap64.sys.

So, if you run also CAM (camwebapp.com) or the Corsair Link software, just delete it if you wanna use AI Suite.

Duncandg
02-27-2017, 12:30 PM
If you use AI Suite, and a second program with a Fan control feature (ye, even when you don't use the Fan control feature) it can gives the BSOD IOMap64.sys.

So, if you run also CAM (camwebapp.com) or the Corsair Link software, just delete it if you wanna use AI Suite.

MSI Afterburner can give problem with AI Suite ?

Amsterdam
02-28-2017, 07:12 AM
MSI Afterburner can give problem with AI Suite ?

I've never used the MSI Afterburner, but you can give it a try. Just remove it for a couple of days to see if it's getting better.

qwertz
02-28-2017, 10:05 AM
Msi afterburner has been reliable software , even old version work fine...

FOr me deleting under sys32 the iomap64 didnot fix and file was auto recreated.
I searched all c drive for all occurences of the file and deleted all. No errors were shown on aisuite launch to indicate something was missing.
Only gpu config tab was lost from aisuite and pc boots reliable now...
Asus does not seem to be testing their software.
Would save many years of collective time if asus tested their software before relasing.
Also product reviewers cant be fully trusted , they may be biased or dont test enough to get to bugs.
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?91058-Aisuite-crash

panzlock
02-28-2017, 07:06 PM
I switched from GPUTweak II to MSI AB and can confirm there are no issues between AB and Ai Suite III. MSI AB also allows you to turn off certain monitoring functions so they don't conflict with Ai.

As for monitoring your hardware I strongly recommend you do so with HWiNFO. It is both more consistent and accurate.

chevell65
03-07-2017, 09:47 PM
You guys getting the BSOD's related to the AI Suite software might want to install the newest version of Intel MEI drivers 11.6.0.1026 which were just added 3-2-2017 and made specifically for Z270, they are at Softpedia.
Go to bottom of page for download link. http://drivers.softpedia.com/get/MOTHERBOARD/Intel/ASUS-PRIME-Z270-A-Intel-ME-Driver-11-6-0-1026.shtml

wuudogg
03-08-2017, 10:25 PM
You guys getting the BSOD's related to the AI Suite software might want to install the newest version of Intel MEI drivers 11.6.0.1026 which were just added 3-2-2017 and made specifically for Z270, they are at Softpedia.
Go to bottom of page for download link. http://drivers.softpedia.com/get/MOTHERBOARD/Intel/ASUS-PRIME-Z270-A-Intel-ME-Driver-11-6-0-1026.shtml

Which setup do you use? Asussetup.exe ? Setupme.exe ? Asussetup.exe under hotfix_x64 ? So many.

chevell65
03-10-2017, 06:33 PM
Which setup do you use? Asussetup.exe ? Setupme.exe ? Asussetup.exe under hotfix_x64 ? So many.

I'm still on Z97 so the MEI drivers for me were a slightly different version although the version I used did list Z270 as compatible, the link I posted seems to be made specifically for Z270.

Updating the MEI drivers ended all AI Suite related crashes instantly for me.

khacpm
03-22-2017, 02:40 AM
I thought I'm the only one who had problem with BSOD and AI Suite 3.
Hmmm...
Next time I should go to Mobo's brand forums before I choose with brand should I buy.

Toolguns
04-08-2017, 08:45 PM
I just re-installed Windows 10 after encountering multiple BSOD with the same issues detailed in this thread.
I was having no issues whatsoever with restarts and booting until I installed the Asus AI Suite and all of its other software programs...

Is Asus working on a solution to this? I was worred it was my system, but I guess it's buggy software causing the BSOD after logging into Windows 10.

Has anyone found a good solution to this? I do like the AI Suite program, but not worth dealing with random BSOD! :(

chevell65
04-14-2017, 09:36 PM
I just re-installed Windows 10 after encountering multiple BSOD with the same issues detailed in this thread.
I was having no issues whatsoever with restarts and booting until I installed the Asus AI Suite and all of its other software programs...

Is Asus working on a solution to this? I was worred it was my system, but I guess it's buggy software causing the BSOD after logging into Windows 10.

Has anyone found a good solution to this? I do like the AI Suite program, but not worth dealing with random BSOD! :(

All AI Suite related crashes will be solved by installing these Intel MEI drivers. (http://www.station-drivers.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=352&func=fileinfo&id=2661&lang=en)

The crashes that AI Suite caused were related to Dipawaymode which will be listed in the Windows 10 event viewer under critical events.

These crashes only occur after an hour or two of idle time. They don't happen when you are there watching the screen which makes it more difficult to spot them unless you check in the Windows Event Viewer for Dipawaymode crashes.

chevell65
04-14-2017, 09:41 PM
I thought I'm the only one who had problem with BSOD and AI Suite 3.
Hmmm...
Next time I should go to Mobo's brand forums before I choose with brand should I buy.

All boards have issues but most problems are easily fixed by following directions to update drivers.

RNeon
04-20-2017, 05:54 AM
Same here! Got my Maximus IX Formula 3 days ago. After installion of AI Suite 3 and restart Bsod.
Everything is in newest Version. And I've tried the MEI driver posted here. But still BSod's. The removed the AI Suite 3
and everything is working perfectly. But I want to use it. The problem has to be with the DIP 5. When i install the AI Suite without the DIP 5
it is working, but I want to use the DIP5. Asus needs to solve the issue very quick please!*

Runit
04-20-2017, 05:55 PM
Same here! Got my Maximus IX Formula 3 days ago. After installion of AI Suite 3 and restart Bsod.
Everything is in newest Version. And I've tried the MEI driver posted here. But still BSod's. The removed the AI Suite 3
and everything is working perfectly. But I want to use it. The problem has to be with the DIP 5. When i install the AI Suite without the DIP 5
it is working, but I want to use the DIP5. Asus needs to solve the issue very quick please!*

the last time my pc would not start couse of the blue screens i removed the IOMap64.sys from
C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AI Suite III

so far i have not any any blue screens anymore i dont know what that file does the same file is in system32
i also have not ran the 5 way optimize whit out the file yet so you can try and move it if it does not work you can always put it back
when you have ai suit installed you can boot in save mode to do it since ai suit does not start in save mode
and i would keep spamming asus suport whit mails i am sending one every week

chevell65
04-21-2017, 05:30 PM
What's strange is that the download page for the updated ME drivers states that they are specifically made to work with the AI Suite software yet BSOD's on start up seem to be occurring. This leads me to believe that these drivers were actually tested on the Z270 platform with the AI Suite software so it seems very strange that these crashes are occurring. This issue also doesn't seem to be occurring to everyone on the Z270 platform.

Perhaps it would help if the ME drivers were installed and the machine rebooted before installing the AI Suite software.

sdub21
04-22-2017, 08:06 AM
Only fix was not downloading any of the Asus software, *That damn IOsys64 or something.

sdmf74
04-23-2017, 10:20 AM
Subbed just in case. Got too late last night to start upgrading my M7F to M9F but will today, I will be running fresh win10 install & I hope I dont run into this issue
but will be keeping an eye out for it.

Viper460
04-23-2017, 02:43 PM
I have put another post in this section regarding the same issue,

Mine BSOD happened after a few days of running great. I reinstalled windows and reinstalled drivers and had same issue. Second time I reinstalled windows and downloaded new drivers off ROG website and so far everything is ok. Time will tell if its fixed so lets see.

Hope that helps :)

Just to add to this post, I downloaded the latest drivers for everything on board including audio etc. (basically everything that comes on cd but latest version)

Cheers

RNeon
04-23-2017, 03:16 PM
Tried the same. Clean installed windows 10 and newest drivers from asus and newest mei driver . But same issue. Bsod after login. If I remove DIP 5 from the AI Suite no BSod's. That's very sad cause I want to use it.

chevell65
04-23-2017, 04:58 PM
I have put another post in this section regarding the same issue,

Mine BSOD happened after a few days of running great. I reinstalled windows and reinstalled drivers and had same issue. Second time I reinstalled windows and downloaded new drivers off ROG website and so far everything is ok. Time will tell if its fixed so lets see.

Hope that helps :)

Just to add to this post, I downloaded the latest drivers for everything on board including audio etc. (basically everything that comes on cd but latest version)

Cheers

Interestingly enough this is just what I said would fix this problem although it seems strange that this appears to work for some with Z270 and not for others. Hopefully others will follow your example Viper.

All boards have issues but most problems are easily fixed by following directions to update drivers.

Viper460
04-23-2017, 10:31 PM
Tried the same. Clean installed windows 10 and newest drivers from asus and newest mei driver . But same issue. Bsod after login. If I remove DIP 5 from the AI Suite no BSod's. That's very sad cause I want to use it.

that's a shame, makes me wonder if mine is really sorted or if it will return in the near future. I hope you get it sorted buddy :)

Viper460
04-23-2017, 10:33 PM
Interestingly enough this is just what I said would fix this problem although it seems strange that this appears to work for some with Z270 and not for others. Hopefully others will follow your example Viper.

yes it is strange, hopefully it doesn't come back!

babus
09-10-2018, 11:59 PM
Hi

I have a new Maximus XI Code and if I install AI Suite I often get a Blue Screen with the IOMaps64.sys (AI suite file) error.

If I uninstall AI suite, no blue screen.

Please help I cant use AI suite and the software installed with it

DD

User Oreaba has discovered a truly important solution to this serious problem related to AiSuite 3, an application I believe is fundamental to the gestap of today's next generation desktop systems. The problem would be in the Aura app on the motherboard that generates conflicts that end in BSOD. I uninstalled the AURA application from the motherboard and reinstalled the AiSuite app by reinstalling the Aura App from the graphics card. So far the system is unstable. Congratulations to Oreaba for such a great job! I review the Oreaba post for knowledge. Best Regards.

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...622#post734622