PDA

View Full Version : Updating K53E

welshie87
01-08-2012, 07:53 PM
Hi I've recently got an asus K53E. I've run the update from asus website and its given loads of updates for the notebook with some not even sure the devices are on the notebook. Just want to know how to go about updating. Do I select the most recent or is a step up update where I need to install first update first and work my way through.

fuzon1337
01-08-2012, 09:40 PM
Hi

You just download the latest drivers for all your hardware that needs to be updated and then install them :) No problem with doing that^^

Take a look at my thread New notebook? Look here! (http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?9082-New-notebook-Look-here!). You don't need to read the optional part, so just jump to the end of optional and read about bloatware and so on from there :) I have posted some direct links to Intel, that you can use to download drivers for your CPU and GPU :)

And if you got Atheros WiFi card installed in your notebook, I recommend that you update to the latest driver there too, since it can cause a lot of unstability on your notebook.

Pitcher@asus
11-23-2012, 06:19 AM
HI, i suggest you update, because driver release will fix some problem or get more good performance.