PDA

View Full Version : Next generation ROG laptops!!!

Nirneath
01-10-2012, 06:33 PM
Experienced users of ROG.

Do any of you think that it is possible that the "next gen Asus gaming laptops" will be revealed during CES 2012?

If so, what do you wish/think will be upgraded, changed or added this time?

And ofc, what do you think it will be named? G75RoG maybe? :P

Sincerely

Nir.

dstrakele
01-10-2012, 06:48 PM
I hear ASUS has removed the ENTER key on the next generation laptops. The new key has a microphone on it and pops up the Speech Recognition dialog... ;>{)>

fuzon1337
01-10-2012, 07:02 PM
It would be cool to see a new monster from asus called G83 or something with 18'9" screen and a update with touchpanel some other brand and a standard WiFi card intel 6230, and perhaps still same specs as the new G74 (if no new graphic card and processor)

Other add on clean windows os not with all the free junk, e-sata (i think it's named) and a dual-link DVI cable port :)

BrodyBoy
01-10-2012, 08:19 PM
I hear ASUS has removed the ENTER key on the next generation laptops. The new key has a microphone on it and pops up the Speech Recognition dialog... ;>{)>

LOL! Hilarious..... :o)

Boosted_R
01-10-2012, 09:24 PM
they don't have enough man power to fix simple bios issues on the G74 lol..... if they release a new Laptop it would be clear they have moved on

MrAgapiGC
01-10-2012, 09:31 PM
jajajaja... unless you check the prices for the RAZER, and taking consideration the price for it, probably ASUS will come with something.

BUT...... a new BIOS will be perfect! Since these machines can do good playing for less.

I check the ZEN model.... that is nice. I am a MAC user, and that realy can do a lot of competition with the Mac Air.

I have the BBK8, and I am very happy with it.

For the letters, a G84sx will be amazing for 18.3 inch.... and touch panel jajajajaj.

chrsplmr
01-11-2012, 12:07 AM
If that is true..with pop'n mics...ect...i hope the G gets its own section of the forum...
ROG GENE Lappy.....ZEN....yum.