PDA

View Full Version : Asus ROG GL702V-MDB300T Cannot Factory Reset

Shah Rizal
05-10-2017, 01:55 PM
Hi Admin and friend.

I'm new here. I just brought my Asus ROG GL702VM for about 2 weeks. Now my problem is my rog just infected virus from my friend HDD and now windows are mess up everything. I cant reset my notebook back again to factory reset. The windows said so many .dll missing and start taskbar & search also cant click. If there any solutions to get back my laptop to original stage or where I can get the disk to get back the factory reset? Or If i send to Asus centre, can I get to the same original stage as a new one? Really hope someone can help me.

Thank you.

eight-bit
07-17-2017, 01:40 AM
Hi Admin and friend.

I'm new here. I just brought my Asus ROG GL702VM for about 2 weeks. Now my problem is my rog just infected virus from my friend HDD and now windows are mess up everything. I cant reset my notebook back again to factory reset. The windows said so many .dll missing and start taskbar & search also cant click. If there any solutions to get back my laptop to original stage or where I can get the disk to get back the factory reset? Or If i send to Asus centre, can I get to the same original stage as a new one? Really hope someone can help me.

Thank you.

If you activated Windows 10 with a microsoft account, you can just download win10 iso or usb image on another computer, reinstall from new media, and re activate with the same ms account.

ROG-er
08-31-2017, 11:13 AM
Hi Admin and friend.

Thank you.

With missing DLLs it would be impossible to even enter the OS. Are you able to at least enter the setup screen? Try auto-recovery which will save the trouble for license.

leminhstore
10-22-2018, 04:27 AM
I live in Vietnam, how do I buy.

How to buy in Viet Nam for Products: ASUS ROG GL702V

If you buy? Please contact me
leminhSTORE - 246 Pham Cu Luong, Da Nang City, Viet Nam

Mr. Fox
10-22-2018, 05:22 AM
I live in Vietnam, how do I buy.

How to buy in Viet Nam for Products: ASUS ROG GL702V

If you buy? Please contact me
leminhSTORE - 246 Pham Cu Luong, Da Nang City, Viet Nam

If you do not have the Windows poduct key that came with it from ASUS, then you will need t purchase one.
Windows 10 Pro: https://www.kinguin.net/category/19429/windows-10-professional-oem-key/ (under $35 USD)

Drivers: https://www.asus.com/us/Laptops/ROG-GL702VS/HelpDesk_Download/ (for free)

Be sure to press Shift+F10 in Windows Setup. Run Diskpart and clean the drive before installing Windows. This will destroy the original data and give you unallocated disk space for the clean install. If you install over the original installation that is infected, the new installation may also be infected.