PDA

View Full Version : Charging status LED on Spatha dock doesn't indicate charge level

Browni
05-24-2017, 11:49 AM
I have bought a new Spatha mouse and the LED on the dock is constantly red when the mouse is in use, sometimes it will flicker between red & orange when the mouse is on the dock charging.

Interestingly if I look at the power level in Armoury it will indicate 100% if I have left the mouse on charge for a while but if I set one of the LEDs on the mouse to reflect the charge level it pulses red which indicateS a power level of less than 14%

This is the current status yet the dock LED is constant red and the mouse is pulsing red (I get errors trying to insert inline:mad:)

http://i63.tinypic.com/2zqbn5w.jpg

http://i67.tinypic.com/ng1sih.jpg

Armoury version 1.02.07
Dock firmware 1.30
Mouse firmware 1.61

Would a firmware update fix this or should I RMA it as faulty?

tia for any help

Browni
06-03-2017, 05:52 PM
The mouse stopped lighting up completely so it got sent back to the retailer.

gader
06-12-2017, 02:32 PM
Same problem, with two different units, any solution?
Thanks
Software Versioon 1.02.07
Dock Firmware Version 1.32 (Beta)
Mouse Firmware Version 1.62 (Beta)

Darkest
06-14-2017, 06:52 AM
Armoury version 1.02.07
Dock firmware 1.30
Mouse firmware 1.61

Same for me and it was so before dock and mouse firmware update.

The LED (on dock and on mouse) might be green if battery is full charged and mouse is on dock. But when unplug it from dock it turns orange and after a short time (less then a minute) it turns red and remains so until battery low level wheel indication.

Bahz
06-14-2017, 09:22 AM
It's a bug with the current firmware with the LED indicator, we'll be releasing new firmware for both the dock and mouse soon to address this issue.

Bahz
06-14-2017, 09:59 AM
It appears this firmware is now available, please download at the link below:
http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/accessory/ROG_Spatha/ROG_SPATHA_FW_Beta.zip?_ga=2.18246841.1826548567.1 497237672-1875102455.1491364530

Browni
06-14-2017, 11:59 AM
Thanks Bahz,

My mouse stopped functioning completely so your link will be useful when I receive the replacement,

gader
06-14-2017, 01:16 PM
The led does not change almost always in red, I will wait for a new version.
Thanks

Eleiyas
06-14-2017, 01:17 PM
Thanks

Is this after you have updated to the latest version Bahz just posted?

gader
06-14-2017, 01:58 PM
Yes, the technical service gave me the version link on Monday

Bahz
06-14-2017, 04:30 PM
Thanks

Solid red should be normal, it should be flashing green and red when there are issues but normally it should stay red.

Can you please indicate the changes you noticed after updating the firmware?

Browni
06-14-2017, 04:47 PM
Red is definitely not normal.

On the product page here (https://www.asus.com/us/ROG-Republic-Of-Gamers/ROG-Spatha/) red = low battery level with orange being medium level and green indicating ready.

In the Armoury settings, red is < 14%, orange is < 39% and green > 40%.

gader
06-14-2017, 05:31 PM
Product load from 0 to 95 percent in red, And working in wireless mode
99 to 100 orange
And 100 green.
When I load the mouse, no light in the dock., according to purple analisis, etc (not sure) because I have never seen, Only read in review
And with the PC off, there is no charging light.
Thanks,and sorry use translate

Darkest
06-14-2017, 07:48 PM
Solid red should be normal, it should be flashing green and red when there are issues but normally it should stay red.

Are you talking about LED on dock? Let's assume that this is normal, but how about if in Armory I configured one of mouse LED to indicate battery level? The picture on "Lightning" tab clearly shows which color corresponds to certain level of battery charge with "Battery mode" effect. Also "Battery mode" effect preview shows green light.

So it is quite odd if it should be always red (well, it lights and then fades, like "breathing" effect, but only with one color).

Thank you.

Browni
06-14-2017, 08:25 PM
So there's no confusion

Bahz
06-15-2017, 02:40 AM
Thanks for the feedback, I'll pass this over to our peripheral team.

Bahz
06-16-2017, 01:41 PM
We tested on and wireless status is working perfectly with the new FWs. Did you make you updated both FW? For those who are still having this issue please list your SW, FW, and dock version, Thanks.

gader
06-16-2017, 01:57 PM
Software Version: 1.02.07
Dock Firmware Version 1.32
Mouse Firmware Version: 1.62

Reset the mouse firmware and base, entering bootloader mode, But same result.

Thanks

Browni
06-16-2017, 02:02 PM
I've received my new mouse and everything seems fine apart from the charge level, I charged it fully yesterday and both the dock and mouse battery level indicators turned green for all of 10 seconds. As soon as I removed the mouse from the dock the indicators turned orange.

Today with the battery level at 60% both indicators are orange when they should be green.

Software version 1.02.07
Dock firmware version 1.32
Mouse firmware version 1.62

Bahz
06-16-2017, 05:38 PM
Great, thank you all for the information. I will get this information over to our peripherals team and we'll work on a fix asap.

Browni
06-16-2017, 05:44 PM
Thanks Bahz.

gader
06-16-2017, 05:57 PM
Thanks, I'll help you as much as possible.

Browni
06-17-2017, 07:10 PM
A quick update on mine.

It died late on last night so I left it charging in the dock overnight.

This morning when I went to my PC I was delighted to see the dock LED green along with the logo on the mouse green.

It didn't last long, when I removed the mouse from the dock both turned orange even though Armoury was indicating a 100% charge.

Armoury is currently indicating an 80% charge level which ain't too bad for 10 hours light usage.

Bahz
06-19-2017, 09:47 AM
A quick update on mine.

It died late on last night so I left it charging in the dock overnight.

This morning when I went to my PC I was delighted to see the dock LED green along with the logo on the mouse green.

It didn't last long, when I removed the mouse from the dock both turned orange even though Armoury was indicating a 100% charge.

Armoury is currently indicating an 80% charge level which ain't too bad for 10 hours light usage.

Thanks for reporting this, I'll report this issue to our peripherals team and have them look into this.

gader
06-19-2017, 01:07 PM
I realize that does not mark well the battery level, the application armoury.
Today I left it all night loading and when I use it at 5 percent, I connect it by cable and I have 60 percent load, it is unplugged again and 75.
All this in less than a minute.

Bahz
06-19-2017, 10:30 PM
Thanks for the additional information, so did you make sure that your current mouse FW version is 1.62 and dock is 1.32? I want to make sure everyone actually successfully updated both the FW since there are two files and could be a bug where one of them didn't properly apply.

gader
06-20-2017, 07:23 AM
Yes, secure, firmware update, and the led is red with 100 battery, it looks good in the reflection of the screen
Thanks

Bahz
06-21-2017, 02:46 AM
Yes, secure, firmware update, and the led is red with 100 battery, it looks good in the reflection of the screen
Thanks

Thanks for confirming this information, our team is already looking into it. I will update again once there is new information available from our team.

Bahz
06-22-2017, 03:20 AM
Thanks again for all of those who provided back more information on this. Our engineers tested the new firmware on multiple units and confirmed the FW is working as intended. There should be 5-10 second delay and actually the Spatha itself doesn't have a built in wireless battery sensor to detect battery level so it's all done through software so the accuracy can be limited but right now the best that can be done is to have this 5-10 second delay, but it should still be able to show the correct battery level after that delay. Can you confirm that it's only 5-10 delay or does the mouse continue to display incorrect LED status? For those that confirmed that this is a permanent issue then we may need to collect back this unit from you to do further testing.

gader
06-22-2017, 07:42 AM
Hello how strange is that it is my second unit. The first one was returned by this problem.
With 100 charge the LED is green if I have the mouse in the dock loading. When I hold it to use it the led changes to orange for a few minutes or red
But the 99 Al 0 battery always in red.
I am going to return the product and buy it in another store. In case the lot was bad. Tested on three computers and one formatted.
If you want I send you a photo of the serial number etc. Order number and store in case you want to test it.
Thanks

Bahz
06-22-2017, 08:59 AM
Hello how strange is that it is my second unit. The first one was returned by this problem.
With 100 charge the LED is green if I have the mouse in the dock loading. When I hold it to use it the led changes to orange for a few minutes or red
But the 99 Al 0 battery always in red.
I am going to return the product and buy it in another store. In case the lot was bad. Tested on three computers and one formatted.
If you want I send you a photo of the serial number etc. Order number and store in case you want to test it.
Thanks

That would be great if you can pass me the info on which retailer you purchased from and the serial numbers. Thanks!

Browni
06-22-2017, 11:25 AM
Thanks again for all of those who provided back more information on this. Our engineers tested the new firmware on multiple units and confirmed the FW is working as intended. There should be 5-10 second delay and actually the Spatha itself doesn't have a built in wireless battery sensor to detect battery level so it's all done through software so the accuracy can be limited but right now the best that can be done is to have this 5-10 second delay, but it should still be able to show the correct battery level after that delay. Can you confirm that it's only 5-10 delay or does the mouse continue to display incorrect LED status? For those that confirmed that this is a permanent issue then we may need to collect back this unit from you to do further testing.
There doesn't seem to be a delay, I left my mouse on the dock charging overnight and this morning both the dock & logo LEDs were green (In Armoury I have set the logo to reflect battery level)

As soon as I picked up the mouse from the dock both LEDs turned orange.

The picture below shows that the Armoury thinks that the logo should be green but it and the dock LED are orange (as hopefully can be seen ;)
The battery level was 100% at the time of the above photo.

gader
06-22-2017, 11:46 AM
Same problem as browni. Then I send a private with the data bahz

Browni
06-22-2017, 12:17 PM
I've also PM'd details.

Bahz
06-23-2017, 08:09 AM
I've also PM'd details.

Thank you for taking the time to provide this information.

Bahz
06-23-2017, 08:09 AM
Same problem as browni. Then I send a private with the data bahz

Awesome! Thanks :)

Darkest
06-23-2017, 09:08 AM
Updated firmware, now I have:
Dock firmware version: 1.32
Mouse firmware version: 1.62

The problem still exists and just the same: LED is permanently red, turns green on full charged mouse on dock, but turns back to red when take mouse off.

Bahz
06-23-2017, 09:19 AM
Updated firmware, now I have:
Dock firmware version: 1.32
Mouse firmware version: 1.62

The problem still exists and just the same: LED is permanently red, turns green on full charged mouse on dock, but turns back to red when take mouse off.

Thanks, it appears you're having the same problem as few others. We'll be looking into this issue but I believe maybe it's just some people with this issue as our product manager tested on a few retail units and he confirmed it's working properly with this new FW for dock and mouse.

Darkest
06-23-2017, 09:34 AM
Thanks, it appears you're having the same problem as few others. We'll be looking into this issue but I believe maybe it's just some people with this issue as our product manager tested on a few retail units and he confirmed it's working properly with this new FW for dock and mouse.

Bahz, thank you for your work.

While I was looking for the solution for this problem before I decided to post here, I saw several other cases of this issue on local internet resources. I suppose that not all of the people, who encounters this problem speak English so they did not post their problem here. I just want to say that this might be more common problem than it is appears.

Maybe new revisions (or how it is called?) of Spatha might not suffer from this issue, and I probably have the mouse, which came to my country quite long ago. But these are just my guesses.

gader
06-23-2017, 09:42 AM
I acquired the mouse two weeks ago. And he had the problem. I gave it back and again the same ruling. Today I get my third mouse from another store. Hope this time is okay. I live in Spain, I'm sorry for my translation.

Bahz
06-23-2017, 09:45 AM
Thank you both for the updates, there was a minor revision to address the battery low voltage issue but the current FW on the latest Armoury also addresses this issue even for the older stock. I'm thinking maybe this might be the problem, I will have to further follow up on this with our peripheral team.

gader
06-23-2017, 01:52 PM
Well nothing, 3 units, 3 with the same problem,
Tested before upgrading, and then.
Always in red, taking a few seconds in orange. If it is full load

Bahz
06-26-2017, 09:27 AM
Well nothing, 3 units, 3 with the same problem,
Tested before upgrading, and then.
Always in red, taking a few seconds in orange. If it is full load

I apologize for all the inconvenience caused so far, might be better to hold on to your unit and wait for the next firmware. If the next firmware still doesn't fix the issue then we'll arrange for a product swap with you.

gader
06-26-2017, 09:39 AM
Yes, perfect, I am sure that with a firmware is fixed.
Thanks

Bahz
07-03-2017, 01:35 AM
Please check your inboxes, thanks :)

Browni
07-03-2017, 02:00 AM
Thanks Bahz, it's looking good here.

Bahz
07-03-2017, 03:26 AM
Thanks Bahz, it's looking good here.

Great to hear, hope the get the same results for the other users having this problem. Thanks.

gader
07-03-2017, 12:13 PM
For now perfect, waiting for you to lower the battery, tested with 100 charge and the light stays green :)
Thanks

MrAssus
07-03-2017, 09:55 PM
Hi , i Have same probleme have any soluction ?

Sorry for my bad english im french

Bahz
07-04-2017, 06:39 AM

We currently have a beta version that we're testing, once it's confirmed that it addresses this issue then we'll have an official version updated to the product support site.

Eleiyas
07-04-2017, 08:49 AM

Je redis ce que dit Bahz:

il y a une version beta en circulation qui semble reparer les embetements present - des que l'equipe est certain que tout fonctionne, cela sortira en version officielle. :)

Darkest
07-04-2017, 12:05 PM
Please check your inboxes, thanks :)

After firmware update LED became green for 100% charged battery. I will check if it changes when battery level below 40%.

Thank you.

MrAssus
07-04-2017, 03:22 PM
Je redis ce que dit Bahz:

il y a une version beta en circulation qui semble reparer les embetements present - des que l'equipe est certain que tout fonctionne, cela sortira en version officielle. :)

Merci pour la traduction

Browni
07-04-2017, 10:20 PM
The mouse and dock changed to orange when the battery level hit 40% which is good news, they didn't show red when the battery was very low though.

Overall a great improvement.

Bahz
07-05-2017, 02:33 AM
The mouse and dock changed to orange when the battery level hit 40% which is good news, they didn't show red when the battery was very low though.

So it never turns red? Does it stay on orange the entire time during low battery?

gader
07-05-2017, 02:40 PM
Perfect green and orange light but with 15 percent battery starts to switch between red and orange all the time, connecting and disconnecting the mouse signal

MrAssus
07-05-2017, 03:34 PM

Same here

Darkest
07-05-2017, 04:58 PM
Perfect green and orange light but with 15 percent battery starts to switch between red and orange all the time, connecting and disconnecting the mouse signal

Same for me.

Also I encountered the situation, when Armoury shows 20% battery, "Blinking lights when power is at:" set to 10% and the wheel LED started to blink with red. Then I connected the cable and after a very short period of time LED indicator which configurated in battery mode became green. I suppose that there might be some inconsistency between battery status is shown in software and actual battery status.

Browni
07-05-2017, 05:10 PM
Right now Armoury is indicating 15% charge, the scroll wheel is flashimg red and the dock has an orange LED!

Bahz
07-06-2017, 04:28 AM
Thank you all for taking the time to report back with the testing results, I have already pass this low battery level issue over to our team to verify.

Bahz
07-07-2017, 02:51 AM
I received update from our peripheral team and they've tested on multiple units where low battery status is showing below 14%. The blinking light reminder can be set in the software and be set at the following levels: 10%, 15%, 20%, 25% and 30%. By default it's on 20% so the blinking light should occur between 15-20%. Please help verify if it matches what you're currently seeing. Thanks.

gader
07-07-2017, 06:30 AM
Flashing light red of the mouse to me it worked well,
Does not work below 14 percent dock light, does not turn red.Is between red and orange interchanging
Surely it is because of what it says does not mark well the state of the battery, since to the 14 percent it connects and disconnects the mouse like if it was to 0 of battery.
Thanks

Darkest
07-07-2017, 07:26 AM
Flashing light red of the mouse to me it worked well,
Does not work below 14 percent dock light, does not turn red.Is between red and orange interchanging
Surely it is because of what it says does not mark well the state of the battery, since to the 14 percent it connects and disconnects the mouse like if it was to 0 of battery.
Thanks

Yes, when mouse started behave like this (connecting and disconnecting) Armoury showed about 15-20%, then I connected the cable and reopen Armoury, I got a notification from windows that Asus ROG Spatha battery level is 5%.

Browni
07-07-2017, 10:40 AM
I received update from our peripheral team and they've tested on multiple units where low battery status is showing below 14%. The blinking light reminder can be set in the software and be set at the following levels: 10%, 15%, 20%, 25% and 30%. By default it's on 20% so the blinking light should occur between 15-20%. Please help verify if it matches what you're currently seeing. Thanks.
I have blinking light reminder set to 10 % and even though the scroll wheel was blinking red, the dock LED was orange.
It did flicker between red and orange a couple of times but it then switched off completely.

Bahz
07-07-2017, 11:16 AM
Thanks guys, I'll report the additional information over. It seems like there are still some differences in the testing results.

Kahoh
07-08-2017, 09:24 PM
I have updated to the beta fw today so it fix the dock issue, but for the battery mode i put on the mouse wheel I am having a red blinking light even for 100% of charge :/

EDIT : After connecting and disconnecting the mouse from the dock the light finally turned to green. But if i put it again on the dock the issue come back (same if i plug the cable).

Bahz
07-11-2017, 07:37 AM
I have updated to the beta fw today so it fix the dock issue, but for the battery mode i put on the mouse wheel I am having a red blinking light even for 100% of charge :/

EDIT : After connecting and disconnecting the mouse from the dock the light finally turned to green. But if i put it again on the dock the issue come back (same if i plug the cable).

I don't think I sent you the new beta FW update, please check your inbox.

gader
07-24-2017, 01:43 PM
Sorry

Bahz
07-31-2017, 03:25 AM
Hello, please people, try to put the mouse with the usb cable, it heats to the 5 seconds the cable.
Another detail is that the very fast battery of the mouse is spent,

Sorry can you clarify what you mean by this? I'm a bit confused.

Browni
08-01-2017, 10:40 AM
Sorry can you clarify what you mean by this? I'm a bit confused.
I'm glad I'm not the only one confused :confused:

Darkest
08-26-2017, 07:58 PM
After more than a month of using Spatha with the latest firmware it appears that it still unfinished. Mouse shows its charging level correctly (its green when it is charged). But the problem is that the behavior of charge level indicator is incorrect on low battery. There is two scenarios I have observed. In both of them indicator is green when mouse is charged, but then, battery goes low:
1. red light on the wheel start blinking showing that battery level is low.
2. mouse stops functioning until it is put on the charge.

In both cases I have not seen an orange light (an intermediate state between charged and critical low battery). So, for example, mouse could show green light, then it turns off, and when I plug charging cable or put it or dock, after a few minutes a message appears that Spatha battery level is 5%. It is strange gap between 40% and 5%. It is most likely that current firmware does not recognize battery level correctly at low level.

I hope that my explanations of the issue is clear. If it is not, I will try to explain in other way.

Thank you.

gader
08-27-2017, 03:42 PM
Hello, same problems as Darkest and My mouse is not recognized by usb, only by dock, tested in 3 pc.
I Follow these instructions :Make sure that the mouse is in wired mode then unplug it and hold down left click, mouse scroll, and right click and plug back in while holding down those 3 buttons. After holding down for 20-30 seconds it will go into bootloader mode and you should get a popup to reset the firmware. You should download the latest Armoury version at the link below:
but no update firmware error crash and Nor is it recognized for armory

Sorry my lenguage and thanks
Version armory 1.02.14
Thanks, a very expensive mouse for so many problems :(

Bahz
08-28-2017, 01:44 AM
Hello, same problems as Darkest and My mouse is not recognized by usb, only by dock, tested in 3 pc.
I Follow these instructions :Make sure that the mouse is in wired mode then unplug it and hold down left click, mouse scroll, and right click and plug back in while holding down those 3 buttons. After holding down for 20-30 seconds it will go into bootloader mode and you should get a popup to reset the firmware. You should download the latest Armoury version at the link below:
but no update firmware error crash and Nor is it recognized for armory

Sorry my lenguage and thanks
Version armory 1.02.14
Thanks, a very expensive mouse for so many problems :(

Your problem compared to what Darkest wrote is completely different, not all the same, at least from reading it. You likely have a defective mouse and need to send it back for RMA. The current problem that is being discussed here is still just low battery LED indicator issue that our team is still working on to correct.

Bahz
08-28-2017, 01:45 AM
After more than a month of using Spatha with the latest firmware it appears that it still unfinished. Mouse shows its charging level correctly (its green when it is charged). But the problem is that the behavior of charge level indicator is incorrect on low battery. There is two scenarios I have observed. In both of them indicator is green when mouse is charged, but then, battery goes low:
1. red light on the wheel start blinking showing that battery level is low.
2. mouse stops functioning until it is put on the charge.

In both cases I have not seen an orange light (an intermediate state between charged and critical low battery). So, for example, mouse could show green light, then it turns off, and when I plug charging cable or put it or dock, after a few minutes a message appears that Spatha battery level is 5%. It is strange gap between 40% and 5%. It is most likely that current firmware does not recognize battery level correctly at low level.

I hope that my explanations of the issue is clear. If it is not, I will try to explain in other way.

Thank you.

Thanks for taking the time to provide additional details, our team has already been looking into this.

Cliplicht
08-28-2017, 12:13 PM
Thanks for taking the time to provide additional details, our team has already been looking into this.

Hi everyone,

its a new Version out.
Amory: 1.02.14
Mouse: 1.67
Dock: 1.32

this new Update fixed all issues with the led indicator!

LG,
cliplicht

gader
08-28-2017, 12:29 PM
Your problem compared to what Darkest wrote is completely different, not all the same, at least from reading it. You likely have a defective mouse and need to send it back for RMA. The current problem that is being discussed here is still just low battery LED indicator issue that our team is still working on to correct.

Thanks I was referring to that I also have the problem of low battery more problem usb,

And I do not know if I'm the only one with problems in the usb mouse, since it could be related to beta firmware

Bahz
08-30-2017, 03:45 AM
Thanks I was referring to that I also have the problem of low battery more problem usb,

And I do not know if I'm the only one with problems in the usb mouse, since it could be related to beta firmware

I hope the next update fixes the issue you're experiencing as I'm still confused based on the details you provided. If it's the same issue as Darkest then the next version should address it. Thanks.

Browni
08-30-2017, 09:10 PM
Armoury version 1.02.17 now available here (https://www.asus.com/us/ROG-Republic-Of-Gamers/ROG-Spatha/HelpDesk_Download/).

Bahz
09-02-2017, 08:51 AM
Armoury version 1.02.17 now available here (https://www.asus.com/us/ROG-Republic-Of-Gamers/ROG-Spatha/HelpDesk_Download/).

This version should be targeted for Claymore, if it's listed on the Spatha support site then it should include updates for the Spatha but if it isn't then it should be what I remember as mainly an update to address some Claymore issues.

Browni
09-02-2017, 11:51 PM
This version should be targeted for Claymore, if it's listed on the Spatha support site then it should include updates for the Spatha but if it isn't then it should be what I remember as mainly an update to address some Claymore issues.
It is in the Spatha support site, that's how I found it :cool:

Bahz
09-05-2017, 03:16 AM
It is in the Spatha support site, that's how I found it :cool:

This version definitely doesn't fix the low battery issue because this version is mainly for Claymore and Gladius II

Browni
09-05-2017, 05:12 PM
This version definitely doesn't fix the low battery issue because this version is mainly for Claymore and Gladius II
I never said it did.

This is a thread I started about the Spatha Mouse & dock and I noticed there was a new Armoury version in the Spatha support site so thought it worth mentioning for anyone subscribed to the thread.

Bahz
09-07-2017, 02:30 AM
I never said it did.

This is a thread I started about the Spatha Mouse & dock and I noticed there was a new Armoury version in the Spatha support site so thought it worth mentioning for anyone subscribed to the thread.

OK gotcha, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Browni
09-07-2017, 08:33 PM
No worries mate, it can get confusing when more than issue gets discussed in the one thread :)

Darkest
09-09-2017, 01:42 PM
Hello,

When Charging status issue finally was resolved with the latest firmware I have noticed another problem. Now my Spatha does not come into sleep mode no matter which value I choose in "Sleep mode after being idle for:" under "Power" tab. I have not observed this issue before. Previously after specified amount of minutes passed, mouse turned off all its lights. Now nothing changes. Do someone else observe this?

Thank you.

Browni
09-10-2017, 11:36 PM
Hello,

When Charging status issue finally was resolved with the latest firmware I have noticed another problem. Now my Spatha does not come into sleep mode no matter which value I choose in "Sleep mode after being idle for:" under "Power" tab. I have not observed this issue before. Previously after specified amount of minutes passed, mouse turned off all its lights. Now nothing changes. Do someone else observe this?

Thank you.
I see that as well.

Armoury 1.02.17
Dock 1.32
Mouse 1.67

Bahz
09-11-2017, 03:02 AM
Thanks for reporting this issue, I will pass this issue over to our team.

Darkest
09-25-2017, 08:31 AM
Hello,

Is there any updates about the issue with sleep mode? It is still can be seen with 1.69 firmware for me.