PDA

View Full Version : Hangs on the logo g752vs

dimVLG
09-11-2017, 09:42 PM
Good afternoon friends. Prompt please if I put mode AHCI and I do a pure installation of Windows at reboots hangs on a logo. This does not always happen. If I put a Raid then everything is fine, there are no hang-ups.

Julskey
09-13-2017, 12:35 AM
Why do you want to change to AHCI mode? Anyway if you really want to try AHCI, try to do the following (this trick works in G752VT and is covered already before):
1. start normally in RAID mode.
2. Go to System Configuration (I suggest typing system configuration in start menu and right-click icon of system configuration then click pin to taskbar for convenience)
3. At boot tab of system config, tick safe boot. Apply and restart laptop.
4. Before windows restarts, go to BIOS and change RAID to AHCI. Apply and restart.
5. Windows should now boot in safe mode.
6. Go to System config again by clicking shortcut on taskbar. Untick safe boot, apply and restart.

dimVLG
09-14-2017, 08:49 AM
I thought that AHCI mode will work faster SSD , did the tests , but once tests got the same results in RAID / ACHI. Well anyway thank you very much , I'll keep in mind your method. One more question , in RAID mode is a long time to load, can not see the circles that need spinning , then immediately desktop.