PDA

View Full Version : Asus G752VT Cooling Problems

BlueEyes
09-28-2017, 08:45 PM
Soo lately ive been feeling like I have had higher temp's while playing games. Usually I used this laptop only for the purpose of playing League of Legends and I never felt like my laptop was overheating. Introducing myself into games such as Overwatch and Warframe, my laptop has been reaching 90 degrees after just few minutes of playing those games, yet, my cooling seems to be as quiet as always. Sooo ive been panicking and comparing it to other ASUS laptops such as my schoolmates and my roommates, one of them being a G725 but with a 1060 graphic card and other being a FX502V ( I think ), both have lower temp. on both normal casual everyday use and playing the same games I do. Sooo now im really worried because I don't think its ''Normal''. I've bought the laptop about 1.5 years ago and havent opened it /cleaned it once... Could that maybe be the cause of my problems ?....

Clintlgm
09-29-2017, 01:41 AM
yep could very well be your cooling system is getting coated with dust.

Spirery1
09-29-2017, 08:00 AM
i have the g752vy 980m 8gb play FINAL FANTASY XIV if ii put extreme would push 100 even on standard will 80+ its just the cpu gpus fine i just stick fans on full now when gaming PG/UP then restart asus said its fine upto 100 mines only a month old g752 need a fan program like afterburner tbh i think thats the only downfall i can find .But stick fans on full works for me.