PDA

View Full Version : How to Activate the NUM LOCK on a G751JT ?

Cheetah
10-27-2017, 11:16 PM
I have the G751JT. After start up the Num Lock keys used to be working after boot up.
Now after my motherboard was upgrade by Asus for the G-Sync, the Num lock is not active anymore.

Can somebody tell me how to do the setup? I cant remember the setup ?

Clintlgm
10-29-2017, 01:05 PM
On my G752 the FN key needs to be pressed at the same time the Num Loc key is pressed to lock or unlock the num pad. worth checking this through me off for a couple of hours a few days ago.

FreshPrince15
11-03-2017, 02:45 PM
I have the G751JT. After start up the Num Lock keys used to be working after boot up.
Now after my motherboard was upgrade by Asus for the G-Sync, the Num lock is not active anymore.

Can somebody tell me how to do the setup? I cant remember the setup ?

You should try FN + Num Lock Keys.*

Cheetah
11-03-2017, 07:43 PM
Yes I know the FN+ num lk works when I select it.Im looking to have the num lk keys to work on start up. It used to work before the G-Sync upgrade by Asus.

haihane
11-03-2017, 08:22 PM
Yes I know the FN+ num lk works when I select it.Im looking to have the num lk keys to work on start up. It used to work before the G-Sync upgrade by Asus.

go into bios, there should be a setting to swap FN functionality,. i.e.: pressing the keys immediately trigger the FN commands.

in turn you have to hit FN + F keys to trigger the F1-12 functions.

Cheetah
11-04-2017, 01:27 AM

haihane
11-04-2017, 12:38 PM
okay, i misunderstood your statement.

have you checked your laptop bios for any entry that sounds like this ?-> Numlock key on boot : "ON" <-

Sadler13
11-05-2017, 01:09 PM

I also have a g751jt. How and why do you upgrade the motherboard to have G-sync? Is it necessary?

OnePiece@ASUS
11-08-2017, 05:53 AM
Have you tried to reinstall the ATK driver yet?