PDA

View Full Version : Integrated audio problem with Maximus X Hero, help me!

malcom499
11-08-2017, 12:20 PM
Hello, sorry for the bad English ...

I have an audio problem with the maximus X hero. integrated audio of the maximus X, in fact the sound cracked, jumps continuously, it comes in both games, music, video or even without anything in windows.

I tried everything, replacing the speakers, reinstalling win 10, using the Windows drivers or the latest realtek drivers Version 6.0.1.8261, I removed the video card and tried it, remove OC, nothing to make the audio crack/jumps at all times.

In the bios (0505) the problem does not occur.

After days of various attempts I was going to give asus the motherboard in rma but then I understood the problem.

When I turn on the pc the first time the asus code is 40 here is the problem, when I restart the pc it starts with code AO the problem disappears completely and the audio is perfect !!!
To not start the pc with queues 40, I have momentarily resolved by disabling the quick boot in windows energy profiles. It hurts me because with the code 40 the PC starts in 5 seconds in AO queues in 15 seconds.

Is there a way to solve this problem? Are there any further tests I can do?

I hope you understand me, thanks to everyone for any advice!

Raja@ASUS
11-08-2017, 03:41 PM
You might want to share details of any adjustments you've made in Sonic Studio or in the Realtek audio driver. List all components, and the system configuration, too.

malcom499
11-08-2017, 05:32 PM
You might want to share details of any adjustments you've made in Sonic Studio or in the Realtek audio driver. List all components, and the system configuration, too.

I7 8700k
Maximus hero X
32gb G.Skill 3600 cl16 KIT (4x8GB) 32GTZR Tri/ Z RGB [F4-3600C16Q-32GTZR]
corsair h110i
Asus 1080ti o11g
samsung 960evo
windows 10 fall creators

Hi, Sonic studio after reformatting the pc I have not even reinstalled it. The problem persists even without installing realtek drivers taken from the asus site.

The configuration was In overclock 5ghz but now it's all in default with its clear cmos. I had read around the internet that the spred spectrum setting in the bios, which should be overclocked, could create problems with integrated audio, but now it's all in default and spread spectrum is auto.

I say that with AO code the sound is perceptible to perfection, but randomly, every 3/4 hours a single "crack" comes from the speakers, even at a low but audible level. I tried leaving the computer turned on in the bios for 3/4 hours and it seems that this noise does not happen, so maybe it depends on some windows drivers? In code 40 you can not stand in front of the pc because the noise coming from the speakers is annoying ...

can I do some tests to solve the problem? do I try to record an audio file to listen to it?
thanks again for patience and availability.

Raja@ASUS
11-08-2017, 06:23 PM
Odd that it's doing it without the realtek driver. Are you sure that UEFI build 0505 is okay?

malcom499
11-08-2017, 08:30 PM
Odd that it's doing it without the realtek driver. Are you sure that UEFI build 0505 is okay?

yes, uefi bios 0505, last available.
I can not understand why with code 40 has this problem and in AO no issues (some noise / low-volume burst random every 3/4 hours)

If the motherboard had problems shielding / interference even in bios, would the problem really arise?
Does anyone really have this problem?

Raja@ASUS
11-08-2017, 08:34 PM
Not heard of this particular problem from suspend state. it sounds more like a software or a firmware issue.

malcom499
11-08-2017, 09:29 PM
omg guys i solved the problem !!!
it made me crazy ... all in the order of home has happened, maybe it will be of help to other users.

4/5 days ago I formatted and started an installation of windows fall creators.

So after putting all the drivers upgraded from the asus site and I had this problem with asus tweakII

[Imgur] (https://i.imgur.com/NX6EZZu.jpg)

in practice, half install crashes with that error. As the latest version of asus tweakII I did not find solutions and I was forced to install MSI AFTERBURNER 4.3.0 ... he is the cause of the problem!
This is why I need a program that when I turn on the pc in daily use I activate the 1080ti fans at 900rpm so I do not get it to 50 degrees and so let it stand at 30 degrees.

in afterburning by activating the "control and monitoring hardware" option the PC audio crack and skip, instead turn off the perfect sound back in code 40 as well.

But what ******* afterburning !!! he made me sick for days :(

Now unfortunately I do not know what program to use to control the fan of my 1080ti, any suggestion?

malcom499
11-09-2017, 12:37 PM
problem solved!! .... thank you all, thanks raja and thanks to me: D