PDA

View Full Version : Z370-F LED's not working

BishNChipz
12-02-2017, 02:18 PM
Hey Guys,

So I recently built a new system as an upgrade which includes a Z370-F, 8700K, Trident Z RGB. So I had plenty of troubles early with Aura and still am with the LED's not changing ever and the DRAM affects being 3-4-1-2 order which is annoying. Anyway After a bios update today everything was fine (Version 0430) and then later that night I noticed that my motherboard lights are completely off. I went into aura and it's no longer detected. I have tried, a fresh install of Aura and a fresh install of the lighting controls option too (tried both), powered off, unplugged the PSU left for awhile and rebooted. Not sure what else I can do, I can't imagine what has gone wrong. Also yes I am running the latest version of windows 10 pro with the Fall update I assume.

Scotty99
12-09-2017, 11:37 PM
Have you figured out a fix to this yet? Mine is doing the exact same thing, the motherboard portion of aura disappeared and no matter what i do i cannot get it back.

Raja@ASUS
12-10-2017, 01:12 AM
Which version of aura software?

Scotty99
12-10-2017, 01:26 AM
Im using the most up to date version on my boards support page 1.05.28.

I now cannot even open the aura app without getting a drdebug code, i have tried everything including rolling back windows versions and cleaning out registry files with ccleaner. Before aura would open, but just like the OP the "mobo" section is simply missing and lights would not do what i tell them to, i couldnt even turn the lights off with aura. Will even a windows reinstall fix this mess?

Scotty99
12-10-2017, 01:47 AM
My aura is forever fubar'd now, my gpu is orange, my ram and cpu is doing rainbow, and all my rgb items running off headers are doing color cycle and reinstalls of aura simply result in more doctor dump reports, can not even open the software anymore.

mrfreezy55
12-11-2017, 03:12 PM
Same happend to me, any solution? My RGB in motherboard and led headers are having their own life, turn my computer off, and they will light, starting and they will light, using AURA and they follow the scheme for a while. But when im playing games, within 10 min motherboard rgb turns off, and my led header only goes to white, brighter and brighter... Any solution? Asus, come on!

BishNChipz
12-13-2017, 03:59 AM
So I contacted Asus support, they said to go back to my retailer which I bought the motherboard from, I sent it back to them and they did some testing and just replaced my motherboard, received it today so I guess we will see how it goes, might hold off installing aura sync for awhile and let it run at defaults until they do a proper release for the creators update.

Raja@ASUS
12-15-2017, 04:56 AM
Report Aura bugs in this thread: https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?98096-AURA-1-05-28-Report-all-issues-in-this-thread

mrfreezy55
12-17-2017, 05:55 PM
So I contacted Asus support, they said to go back to my retailer which I bought the motherboard from, I sent it back to them and they did some testing and just replaced my motherboard, received it today so I guess we will see how it goes, might hold off installing aura sync for awhile and let it run at defaults until they do a proper release for the creators update.

Have you got any results yet? In case I have to send mine back too.