PDA

View Full Version : Strix Z370 E RGB problems

mrfreezy55
12-11-2017, 03:24 PM
Hi! I recently bought new parts for my computer. Asus Strix z370 E gaming board, G skill RAMs, Samsung 960 evo M2 harddrive and i7 8700k, now everything is reliable, but theres one thing that I get frustrated on. The color, RGB or AURA or what you call it.

Few times it works, but 95% it dont. Often when my computer is off, the motherboard strarts to blink in different colors. And so I start the computer, still doing it. Use the AURA and make the light scheme I want, and it works fine. With ram and motherboard and my led list (Connected to RGB header) but thats for like 10 min tops. As soon I play a game, or do nothing, it change itself, just black. The RAM having their own life, and my LED list is going to white, and only brighter and brighter. Like a light bulb. This is very sad, and it looks like im not the only one, and starting to think this is a software issue, not hardware??

Ive got Windows 10, latest updates, AURA is the latest, and I updated my BIOS to the latest.

Help me please! NEED A SOLUTION!

Carbonicdk
12-11-2017, 04:07 PM
What version of Aura do you have installed?
Which version and build of Windows do you have installed?
Have you tried deleting Aura and installing it again?

mrfreezy55
12-11-2017, 09:15 PM
BIOS 5430
AURA Version 1.05.25
Windows 10 Home (tried pro as well) Version 1709 OS-version 16299.64

And yes, I have unisntalled and reistalled all updates, windows, drivers, aura and so on. Nothing different happends.