PDA

View Full Version : asus bezel free kit

jimglot
01-28-2018, 01:54 PM
Anyone heard any news on when these will be available? Been searching around and no joy.

xeromist
01-29-2018, 09:57 PM
It sounded like a prototype. I think I remember one of the videos I saw mentioned they only had it made in that exact size for the monitors that were used in the demo. So it might be a while before they make more sizes for a variety of monitor heights.

MasterC@ROG
02-01-2018, 06:36 AM
It's still a concept at this stage. If anyone wants to see the Bezel-Free Kit on the shelves, let us know in this thread. I'll surely keep an eye on the requests. It would also help to let us know which monitor you intend to use it with.

Madhawk1995
02-21-2018, 01:24 PM
It's still a concept at this stage. If anyone wants to see the Bezel-Free Kit on the selves, let us know in this thread. I'll surely keep an eye on the requests. It would also help to let us know which monitor you intend to use it with.

I want it so I can use it on my 2 monitors in middle and hope it works out great. Otherwise I might just have to buy a third for 1440p gsync Infinity Galore

Khyzer
02-23-2018, 06:47 PM
I would love for this to make it to production. I am currently using a PG348Q which I am totally in love with, but how crazy would it be if I could make this bezel-less and add two more lol? Though I have been seriously considering hooking the ultrawide up to my work station pc as an overhead on an adjustable monitor arm and rocking 3x 27" 1ms monitors underneath it attached to my gaming pc, in which case the bezel free kit would be a mandatory purchase!

MasterC@ROG
02-24-2018, 02:57 AM
I want it so I can use it on my 2 monitors in middle and hope it works out great. Otherwise I might just have to buy a third for 1440p gsync Infinity Galore

I would imagine gaming would be difficult when there's a gap right in the middle. The bezel-free kit gives you the illusion that the display is stretched all the way across seamlessly when you have a triple display setup, but when the gap is directly in front the kit is not suggested. It's not designed for you to look at directly all the time. A triple-display is definitely advised.

Korth
02-24-2018, 05:01 AM
It's still a concept at this stage. If anyone wants to see the Bezel-Free Kit on the selves, let us know in this thread. I'll surely keep an eye on the requests. It would also help to let us know which monitor you intend to use it with.

I don't understand, why does ASUS advertise (https://rog.asus.com/articles/gaming-monitors/rogs-bezel-free-kit-makes-multi-monitor-setups-seamless/) products which aren't actually being made or actually available for purchase?

Market research is one thing, but vaporware always leaves bad fumes behind.

xeromist
02-24-2018, 08:04 PM
Well, that was an announcement for the CES display. I don't think I've seen it advertised since then.

Bodycount69
05-04-2018, 12:19 PM
I have 3x ASUS MG248QR 24" would love to know when there coming out ??? I know 2018 but dam i want this !

Bodycount69
05-10-2018, 05:41 PM

I would love 3 sets for 24" one for me and 2 for my friends please take my money :)

Bodycount69
06-03-2018, 06:43 PM

Is there any update ???

stewart_1
06-13-2018, 10:07 AM
Sorry. No updates to report on this so far.

Bodycount69
07-29-2018, 12:01 AM
Sad that this mite not even happen :(

Ulterior
10-18-2018, 07:52 PM
I would definitely buy a set of both 24" and 27" models.

d34dj3d1
12-27-2018, 02:25 AM

I need this, YES! I would love to see this on the shelves. Please make it happen.

SaPinYshMaZe
03-01-2019, 08:49 AM
So any updates on thses? I'm looking to use this with my tripple setup of PG279Q's. Should I keep hoping to see these on the market one day?

Arne Saknussemm
03-01-2019, 09:10 AM
Will these come with a head brace that locks your head in place...since anything but the perfect angle and they will not work

jimglot
05-03-2019, 09:55 PM
So i guess no news is bad news. sigh

E33et
08-09-2019, 08:17 AM
Hello,

I'm also disappointed about that ASUS never launched the release :confused:, i recently bought triple ASUS MG248 144 Hz and its almost impossible to get them in a perfect angle since the screen bezel are thinner :( i think many of us that have surround/eyefinity setup woruld buy it immediately

Best regards
e33et

xeromist
01-27-2020, 08:14 PM
Finally available on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/ASUS-Bezel-Free-ABF01-Multi-Monitor-Micro-Structures/dp/B082XZG3HM