cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G11CD Boot Loop

Dylox
Level 7
Hello,

I own a ASUS ROG G11CD and it came with Windows 10 pre-installed. Recently, I decided to clean up my PC by doing a fresh Windows 10 install. However, after the installation, my PC would load until the ASUS screen with the Windows 10 loading dots saying "Preparing" and then "Restarting". I thought it was part of the setup but it went on like this for about 10 hours.

Since I don't own a Windows 10 CD, I decided to install Windows 7 because I still had a CD laying around. For some reason, I couldn't install Windows 7 on the main Toshiba 1TB HDD that came with the PC so I installed it on the secondary HDD that I added, which is a Western Digital 250GB. When trying to recover using the Windows 7 CD, it said that there was no Windows found so I assume it just deleted it? Windows 7 is now installed but I'm wondering if it's possible to get back on the Windows 10 that came pre-installed because the PC doesn't even have internet access now which I think is because of missing drivers. And for some reason Computer says my Toshiba HDD of 1TB is only 149GB while Device Manager says it has a capacity of 953870 MB, with 799654MB of unallocated space.

SPECS:
ASUS ROG G11CD
Intel Core i5-6400
8GB RAM DDR4
NVIDIA GeForce GTX950 2GB
1TB Toshiba DT01ACA100

And the HDD I added;
250GB WDC WD2500AAJS-08L7A0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
0 REPLIES 0