cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS RoG GX860 Buzzard MKII

Arkatrex
Level 7
Hi,

generally i am pleased with my GX860 mice, but after using this one about one month, the both rubber parts on each sides are becoming detached.
Is this issue known by ASUS? It seems that the glue isn't that durable it should be.

Do anyone have the same issues?
Many thanks to the community and ASUS.
4 REPLIES 4

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
After one month? That's really bizarre. Best to return it to your place of purchase which should be faster, otherwise RMA. Sorry about that.

Thanks for the answer, i will return it via RMA (was part of a bundle). I'm thinking that the warm room (24 °C) caused the glue to getting liquified. But that's guesswork. (Edit: fearing the summer :-))

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
It is ideal to avoid excessive heat and humidity, I have noticed that after a couple of years the coating for some mice become sticky and the glue... unsticky.

Yeah, after a couple of years for sure. But a month is, after all, too short :-). The problem is, is the sidepart departed one time, it's unsticky for all time.
So i tried to get a RMA for the mice, but the formular tolds me i have to contact the vendor (but it was a promo from ASUS?).

Could you explain me the right way i have to follow, please?
Many thanks in advance.