cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI SUITE 3 not working (ASUS RAMPAGE V EXTREME)

AdamTouhou
Level 7
When I try to access most features in AI Suite 3 I get the error:

"Access violation at address 07024B6B in module 'dip4.dll'.
Read of address 00000330"

It also gives an error on startup, something like "Name Unknown".

Dual Intelligent Processors 5 is version 1.05.13
I'm on Windows 10 64bit
5 REPLIES 5

RavageSoul
Level 7
my ai suite runs well, but i can't control my fans, any one know if i can install the ai suite from the newest Rampage mobo?

Michael_J
Level 7
AdamTouhou wrote:
When I try to access most features in AI Suite 3 I get the error:

"Access violation at address 07024B6B in module 'dip4.dll'.
Read of address 00000330"

It also gives an error on startup, something like "Name Unknown".

Dual Intelligent Processors 5 is version 1.05.13
I'm on Windows 10 64bit

If you go to Asus Support for your motherboard , download and install the newest version of the complete AI Suite. Then download and install The new DIP 5 that should be on the download section for your motherboard.
I am sure that you will find everything to work correctly. DIP 4 has been superseded by Dip 5 just in the last week because of Windows 10 update.

Good luck

mikex999
Level 7
this ai suite is really dogsht. Can 't understand why asus made great hardware but crap software

When launching Setup.exe in "AI_Suite_III_3.00.13_DIP5_1.05.13" it gives error message twice saying "CreateProcess failed (193)" before opening the DIP5 installer.

The issue started after upgrading, I was running an 1-2 year old version without issue earlier.

AdamTouhou wrote:
When launching Setup.exe in "AI_Suite_III_3.00.13_DIP5_1.05.13" it gives error message twice saying "CreateProcess failed (193)" before opening the DIP5 installer.

The issue started after upgrading, I was running an 1-2 year old version without issue earlier.

Anyone ever figure out how to get this to work in windows 10?!?!?

STill never runs and after getting a 3090 my fans jump to 100% for no reason