New ROGer Array

ZenStates: Error starting service

I tried overclocking using ZenStates and my PC crashed soon after. Now I'm getting "Error starting service" every time I try to run ZenStates. I suspect that the ZenStates settings are somehow corrupted, but I have no idea where the settings are located. I tried searching them from the file system and the registry, but no luck so far. Uninstalling ZenStates didn't help. Anyone know how I could reset the ZenStates settings and start over?

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array syldon PC Specs
    syldon PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus crosshair VII
    Processor2700X
    Memory (part number)G.Skill Trident Z 32GB DDR4 F4-4000C18Q-32GTZKW running at 3466 14-14-14-28
    Graphics Card #1MSI 1080
    Graphics Card #2MSI 1080
    Sound Cardon board
    MonitorAsus PB287Q X 2
    Storage #1480gb M2 samsung m961
    Storage #21tb 850 evo and 2tb 850 evo
    CPU Coolercorsair hydro 110i
    Casegeneric
    Power Supplytitanium 1600w platinum
    Keyboard corsair strafe
    Mouse logitech g700
    Headset logitech g930
    Mouse Pad corsair duo
    OS Windows 10 po
    Network RouterVirgin media super hub 2
    Accessory #1 https://imgur.com/KRQSu70

I take it that you mean P-states when you are referring to Zen states. You should make a back of your settings in the profile manager before starting to play with P-states. Then if things go awry, you can reset to default, then load up your good profile. If you cannot find out what you have messed then a reset to defaults is your best option.

I highlighted all the settings that you need to change to get P-states to work here.

A table on how to set your voltages is here:

All this was taken from a guide on Overclockers forum.

If you are getting crashes, then most likely your voltages within the P-state are wrong or/and your soc voltage is out. I work on soc voltage of 1.0250v and CPU @1.35v. It downclocks to 0.89v.

EDIT: I forgot to mention I set my cpu voltage to 0.0625 + offset. It was a tip someone posted to help with stability on heavy draw. I have no LN state active.
    Last edited by syldon; 02-23-2018 at 03:07 PM.