Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog logo not lighting up properly after firmware update [Resolved]

lexpolicarpio
Level 7
I have software version 2.04.06
80% firmware version : 1.09.01

all works properly on default color schemes it only doesnt work properly on custom effect

ROG CLAYMORE
21 REPLIES 21

travisandcarrie
Level 7
I'm having the same problem...whatever they did killed the logo on all my profiles. I used to have the colors of the rog emblem the same on my claymore and my spatha to let me know thati was on the same game profile with both. Now it just looks funny. Please fix as it was working fine before the update...it was the same color you assigned the space bar.

I've the exact same issue, since firmware update 1.09.01 (software version: 2.04.07) all custom profiles can't have lighting on the ROG logo 😞
Let's hope it will be fixed soon...

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
The bug will be resolved by the next update, which is scheduled to be released in a few weeks.

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
The bug will be resolved by the next update, which is scheduled to be released in a few weeks.

My Claymore doesn't get any updates throught the Armoury. How can I update it? I have installed the Armoury many times. Also I always have to instal it in safe mode, as It doesn't work in W10 normally, it seems.

This is my worst product experience EVER in any category. No one even tries to help me with the updates. Btw your recaptcha is old.

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
AAtte wrote:
My Claymore doesn't get any updates throught the Armoury. How can I update it? I have installed the Armoury many times. Also I always have to instal it in safe mode, as It doesn't work in W10 normally, it seems.

This is my worst product experience EVER in any category. No one even tries to help me with the updates. Btw your recaptcha is old.

What does Live Update do when you click on it? No updates found or no updates required?
Do you need to update? Latest firmware for Core (keyboard/80%) is 1.09.01, and 1.03.00 for Bond (keypad/20%).

My keyboard has 1.08 in it. It doesn't offer update and if I press Live update it does nothing.

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
AAtte wrote:
My keyboard has 1.08 in it. It doesn't offer update and if I press Live update it does nothing.

Sorry for the inconvenience, the ROG logo and Live Update issues have already been reported.

Still no update best software team better switch to corsair m

The logo is still not working on firmware for this product (keyboard/80%) is 1.09.01.