Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    New ROGer Array

Red face Fix to have the rog logo light up in aura creator as of jan 2022

Quote Originally Posted by ArchLaLo View Post
    and it's not working in 15/05/2021.

Attachment 88672
    soo it turnout that asus mis-coded that the logo is index number 122. so using an xml file editor i could chage the indexx number that was 122 to 123. if anyone is not sure on how to do this here are the step is used

get xml notepad

export from aura creator the profile that doesn't have the rog logo lighting up on by clicking the 3 dots in the top right hand corner next to the profile drop down. but make sure that in aura creator you select it. i know you used to not be able to select but now you can select it, it will glow yellow when its layer i clickde on.

this should be an xml file and put it somewhere that you will find easly

then open xml notepad and find the file you just exported

go to the tree view tab then you will get you file directory of the xml file

shoud be in this pathway: root/layers/layer(find the layer which you put the keyboard in. if you forgot go back to aura creator and have a look what you named it. you will know which one it is as when you expaned each directory it will have its name show) / devices (if you have mutlpple do the same for the layers by exapanding each one untill you see rog claymore)

then a list of indexes will show up that in a big list in blue

scroll down to find the index named index 122

double click and change it 123

press enter and ctrl s or save the file

go back to aura creator and then click the 3 dots again and press import. select the file you just saved from the xml notpad.

YOUR DONE!! now all you have to do is delete the old profile that was not working and rename the current if your that picky (i am)

New ROGer Array ArchLaLo PC Specs
    ArchLaLo PC Specs
    MotherboardZ97X-Gaming 5
    ProcessorIntel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz
    Memory (part number)16244 MB
    Graphics Card #1Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
    Graphics Card #2Rog Strix NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB OC
    MonitorRog Swift PG248Q
    Storage #1SSD: HyperX Savage 480 GB
    Storage #2HDD: WD 2 TB
    CPU CoolerStock Intel(R)
    CaseSentey Triac GS-6009
    Power SupplySentey XPLUS 725W
    Keyboard Rog Claymore
    Mouse Razer Deathadder
    Headset Rog Fusion Wireless
    Mouse Pad Rog Sheath
    OS Windows 10 64-bits Enterprise

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by alexandertk View Post
    soo it turnout that asus mis-coded that the logo is index number 122. so using an xml file editor i could chage the indexx number that was 122 to 123. if anyone is not sure on how to do this here are the step is used

get xml notepad

export from aura creator the profile that doesn't have the rog logo lighting up on by clicking the 3 dots in the top right hand corner next to the profile drop down. but make sure that in aura creator you select it. i know you used to not be able to select but now you can select it, it will glow yellow when its layer i clickde on.

this should be an xml file and put it somewhere that you will find easly

then open xml notepad and find the file you just exported

go to the tree view tab then you will get you file directory of the xml file

shoud be in this pathway: root/layers/layer(find the layer which you put the keyboard in. if you forgot go back to aura creator and have a look what you named it. you will know which one it is as when you expaned each directory it will have its name show) / devices (if you have mutlpple do the same for the layers by exapanding each one untill you see rog claymore)

then a list of indexes will show up that in a big list in blue

scroll down to find the index named index 122

double click and change it 123

press enter and ctrl s or save the file

go back to aura creator and then click the 3 dots again and press import. select the file you just saved from the xml notpad.

YOUR DONE!! now all you have to do is delete the old profile that was not working and rename the current if your that picky (i am)
    Brother you are a genius, you did what ROG couldn't, I am very grateful, a pity that this problem has been going on for more than a year and still they can't do anything.
    Greetings alexandertk.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3