cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

391.01 unleashed...err... I mean released

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40

It's fixed everything....except, well, just about everything...er almost nothing...something...maybe broke some other things...

EDIT:

I installed it and it immediately went cloudy here...not a good start.

On the plus side...I beat
and
to post this....

😉
15 REPLIES 15

toronto699
Level 13
Thanks , LOL , For Driver ,Toronto Sunny Today , Bit Of Cloud ,, HA HA , I'm Chasing a Woman , But She Can Not Be Found , Angelic Goddess. To Busy To Be On PC As I Search My Goddess, OH My Way She's Out Of My Class , Politician , Maybe all You Should Email Her For Me ..LOL
Thanks New Driver
https://www.hardwareheaven.com/2018/02/nvidia-releases-geforce-391-01-whql-drivers/

HMM Some Graphics Wont Load On Some Web Pages , Could it Be The Nvidia Driver ? The Graphics Loaded Before This New Driver

Nate152
Haha, yeah thanks for posting the new driver Arne.

It's reported there's a 7% increase in Player Unkown BattleGrounds, I don't have that game to test but no problems here with 391.01. I see it says for Final Fantasy XV too but it didn't help the benchmark score any.

Nate152
In the Nvidia Control Panel, I add a little color and contrast with the "Adjust desktop color settings". At start up the sliders are where I move them to but the settings don't take effect. Have to move the sliders and click apply to bring back the color and contrast settings.

They're both stable but I'm struggling to hit 5400 points in the FFXV benchmark with 391.01 and 391.05.

Has anyone else tried 391.01 - 391.05 ?

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
I have...I actually fired up Assassins Creed Origins today on 391.01...running very smooth...

Nate152
The FFXV benchmark had me curious so I tested with firestrike and see an improvement.

With 390.77 highest score was 24687

One run with 391.01, Physics score went down but the graphics score made up for it with almost 1000 points.

ottoyu34
Level 9
I find 390.65 works the best in 3Dmark Time Spy before the latest two versions release. Maybe if I am super bored I will try the newer versions.

Menthol
Level 14
Nate,
You have to be liking that Titan Xp, nice to have a single card that can play anything at full bore