Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast
    ROG Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by teejk View Post
    When I use gradient mode on my Z370-E,
    the right memory stick (A2) gets a colour first, goes through then the left stick (B2) gets the colour.

Attachment 72522

So the order goes:
    motherboard IO shield
    CPU cooler
    right memory stick (A2)
    left memory stick (B2)

I would like it to go:
    motherboard IO shield
    CPU Cooler
    left memory stick (B2)
    right memory stick (A2)

I've tried changing the sequence so the ram goes first:
    Attachment 72523

but then the lighting sequence goes like this :/
    Attachment 72524

So 2 solutions, can you change the order so that B2 gets colour first then A2?

OR

Can you allow the sequence of each ram stick to be configured separately, rather than having 1 catch all called 'DRAM'?
    Same issue here on my C7H with 4x8gb trident z.

Has there been any movement on the resolution to this issue @Asus?

ROG Member Array Antrix PC Specs
    Antrix PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (i7, 16Gb, 1Tb)
    MotherboardAsus ROG Zenith Extreme
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX
    Memory (part number)G.SKILL Trident Z DDR4 128GB 3600
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG MATRIX RTX 2080 TI
    Graphics Card #2Asus ROG MATRIX RTX 2080 TI
    MonitorSamsung Curved C49RG90SSI 49"
    Storage #1Samsung 970 Pro series 1TB M.2
    Storage #2Kingston HyperX Savage 480/960 Gb
    CPU CoolerAsus ROG Ryujin Aura OLED 360
    CaseAsus ROG Helios
    Power SupplyAsus ROG Thor 1200W
    Keyboard Razer Huntsman Elite
    Mouse Razer Mamba HyperFlux
    Headset Asus ROG Centurion 7.1
    Mouse Pad Razer Firefly HyperFlux Bundle
    Headset/Speakers Razer Nari Ultimate
    OS Windows 10 x64 Professional
    Network RouterAsus RT-AC86U

Hi all! First of all (i think this will be helpful cuz i saw similar questions in other topics) - I have bought almost all ROG devices:
    MB: Maximus X Formula (Intel i7-8700k on the board + NZXT Kraken x72)
    GPU: 2x ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb (SLI)
    Case: NZXT Noctis 450 (which "ROG Certified)
    Monitor: ROG PG279Q
    Per: ROG Claymore keyboard \ ROG Spatha mouse \ ROG Centurion 7.1 headset
    RAM without any LEDs (Kingston 32 Gb 3600)

And you know what? I was really happy with all this stuff (which costs almost 5000$, this is a huge money for Ukraine) until yesterday. Yesterday AURA has decided to stop working. It wont starting anymore, just permanent "AURA has stopped working" at start (without any debug information, just 1 sec error window). I've tried everything that i've found with google almighty:

1. Reinstalling AURA (with and without aura cleaner).
    2. Fresh Win10 x64 Pro install -> Installing AURA without any other software.
    3. Starting with admin privileges (just for "checkbox").
    4. Removing all other software (NZXT Cam, with which AURA has worked correctly all this time).
    5. Disabling antivirus / adding AURA to antivirus exclusions list.
    6. Unplug PSU cable, clearing CMOS.
    7. Removing one of my GPU's.
    8. Updating BIOS version to 1401 didn't help too.

Nothing... absolutely nothing. Now my pc is a dream of all "My Little Pony" fans - he always shines with all colors of the rainbow. Is it possible to fix all this ugliness and force AURA to start at least once? At the moment she refuses to go to negotiations with me. Ungrateful creature
    Last edited by Antrix; 06-23-2018 at 04:53 AM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Antrix View Post
    Hi all! First of all (i think this will be helpful cuz i saw similar questions in other topics) - I have bought almost all ROG devices:
    MB: Maximus X Formula (Intel i7-8700k on the board + NZXT Kraken x72)
    GPU: 2x ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb (SLI)
    Case: NZXT Noctis 450 (which "ROG Certified)
    Monitor: ROG PG279Q
    Per: ROG Claymore keyboard \ ROG Spatha mouse \ ROG Centurion 7.1 headset
    RAM without any LEDs (Kingston 32 Gb 3600)

And you know what? I was really happy with all this stuff (which costs almost 5000$, this is a huge money for Ukraine) until yesterday. Yesterday AURA has decided to stop working. It wont starting anymore, just permanent "AURA has stopped working" at start (without any debug information, just 1 sec error window). I've tried everything that i've found with google almighty:

1. Reinstalling AURA (with and without aura cleaner).
    2. Fresh Win10 x64 Pro install -> Installing AURA without any other software.
    3. Starting with admin privileges (just for "checkbox").
    4. Removing all other software (NZXT Cam, with which AURA has worked correctly all this time).
    5. Disabling antivirus / adding AURA to antivirus exclusions list.
    6. Unplug PSU cable, clearing CMOS.
    7. Removing one of my GPU's.

Nothing... absolutely nothing. Now my pc is a dream of all "My Little Pony" fans - he always shines with all colors of the rainbow. Is it possible to fix all this ugliness and force AURA to start at least once? At the moment she refuses to go to negotiations with me. Ungrateful creature

Welcome to Asus software and a Windows 10 update. Asus claim to be working on a new version that is compatible with the newest windows 10 updates but as usual it takes forever.

ROG Member Array

Exclamation "Sync at Shutdown" Bug Report

I've only lurked this forum, but since this bug has existed for a while now, I figured I'd chime-in and make a report.

"Sync At Shutdown" is broken for me as well.

The default is "Rainbow", and any attempt to change it in any way just leads to it forcing back to the default upon clicking "Apply".

I attempted clean re-installing the software, as well as "Aura Cleaner", and neither fixes it.

The issue is on an ASUS Z370-E Gaming (WiFi).

I'm using ASUS Aura Sync Version 1.06.29 (latest).

I'm running Windows 10 LTSB with the latest updates.

All software and drivers on this system are also the latest (I run Windows Update and Driver Booster at least once a week).

Yes, I also keep the BIOS updated. Running version 1002 (2018/07/06).

Thank you.
    Last edited by -Alex-; 07-21-2018 at 02:15 PM.

New ROGer Array

Im experiencing an issue with the Aura Sync software on an Asus Rog B350F Strix with R7 1700. When the software is installed and I set the color scheme to adjust according to temperature, when I run a program like OCCT it will go to red like it should and back to green when it cools but as soon as you start loading the CPU again the computer immediately shuts down it will not do this if the Aura Sync software is uninstalled.

I have no other RGB devices installed besides the one on the southbridge. Temperatures are good.
    Last edited by Dillmiester; 07-21-2018 at 12:15 AM.

ROG Member Array

I still have the same two issues with Aura:

- Often after Standby S3 or Hibernate S4, the settings are lost. The behaviour is different, but most of the time keyboard (claymore) and mouse (gladius II) get unsynced from the rest of the system. Sometimes the DRAM modules (tridentZ) are completely gone from the software until reboot. And often the pattern is changed from static color to changing color and breathing.

- It is possible to address the RGB headers of my Maximus HERO IX separately, with different colos etc. I use them for CPU watercooler (captain ex rgb) and case fans (masterfans). However, it is not possible to address them separately in the order of certain modes like comet, i. e. they always do the same as the mainboard. It would be a huge improvement if they could also be addressed separately with regards to the order.

Any comment from ASUS on these issues / requests?

ROG Member Array

Yeah, I realized in my last comment I didn't include what motherboard it was.

It's a Z370-E Gaming (WiFi). Edited that into my comment.

I have no other Aura components installed - just the motherboard "Back IO" is not responding to any changes to new "Sync at Shutdown" settings. Attempting a change results in the software reverting to the default (Rainbow @ Medium Speed).

All of that said, is ASUS really reading these? The thread appears to be started by just a normal user, not a mod or admin or anything. Plus, the thread version number isn't right, there needs to be a new thread made for the current version (1.06.29).

I may just contact ASUS directly.

ROG Junior Member Array

Recently bought an ASUS ROG Strix SCAR Edition GL703GS-E5011, did a clean w10 install and when trying to start AURA 1.06.17 it didn't even do anything at first, then unistalled it, installed it through *both* Windows 10 apps which none of them made a different response, and reinstalled it again executing the setup as an administrator, which this time made AURA show an "ASUS AURA stopped working" right when I ran the application.

New ROGer Array

Maxmius X Hero AC Vesion with G.Skill Trident RGB Memory 32GB.

My issue is I tried to reinstall Aura after uninstall AI Suite 3( it is not working after new windows update 1803), but I kept running into error during installation of Aura or Trident RGB lighting control software, it kept telling me ERROR: Failed to install AXSP Service.

I uninstall all the previous AURA and AI Suite with BCUninstaller, and I checked folder under Programs Fils x86, make sure no files left. But I still got same error.

If I ignore the error and kept install AURA 1.06.17, the software can run, but I cannot control the RGB lighting on my RAM. Please telling me if there is a solution to this.

Thank you.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Lights won't turn off when pc is off even thoug this is seleceted in bios (and in aura).
    AURA 1.06.17 is as buggy/laggy and ....... as it was since day 1

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast