cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

some questions! what bed/leg support, usb sound card, rigid mouse pad, notebook bag?

action_man
Level 7
Hey guy!
i have a g74SX that i usualy use wile at bed...

I usually play with my laptop wile in my bed... can you suggest me a solid and confortable support?

i'm not happy of the integrated sound card... what external sound card can you suggest to use with my Senheiser HD598? 3D virtual surround over headphones and good sound quality (with my headphones you can hear the difference!)... Creative X-Fi HD usb?

suggestions for a rigid mousepad usable on the bad?

I need a big notebook bag that can carry headphones, mouse and other things... what one can you suggest? the new thermaltake one is good??

Thx to all!!!
3 REPLIES 3

fuzon1337
Level 10
action!man wrote:

i have a g74SX that i usualy use wile at bed...

I usually play with my laptop wile in my bed... can you suggest me a solid and confortable support?

Take a look at this Cooling Pad not sure this is in that price class you're talking about though. I prefer that cooling pad with USB 3.0 but you can get it with USB 2.0 (I don't own it, considering to get one) 🙂

action!man wrote:

I need a big notebook bag that can carry headphones, mouse and other things... what one can you suggest? the new thermaltake one is good??

Take a look at Asus ROG shuttle backpack. Some says it's a good backpack in this forum, I had it until I gave it as a gift for my brother since the compartment for the notebook didn't fit my G73SW. But overall it's a nice backpack with a lot of storage that you can use 🙂
If you search a little on this forum, you will find a lot of threads with same question 🙂
Asus G73SW-91058V 3D
- Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300
- BIOS 205

Thx for your help!

The backpack is nice but is too expensive!!!!! i need to find something less expensive! 😄

up!

Every suggestion is well accepted!!!