cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus warranty problems

SreckoM
Level 7
So I have one more issue with Asus, after my Rog Laptop died and went to service 2 times in 5 months, I have issue with 1080Ti being dead after 6 months, both premium products ... Both products registered to me on Asus website. Now main problem with 1080Ti is that I purchased it in Hungary, I am in Serbia, from person that lost copy of bill, now card is dead, and store where is purchased does not want to provide me warranty because I am not the person that purchased it??? Guy just went to Hungary and bought it for me, as I was not able to move. And in Serbia I can not fullfill warranty as Asus gives only local warranty? Is this how you treat your customers? I spent 4k on these two premium products?

Can anyone from Asus confirm that warranty is tight to person but not on product itself?
3 REPLIES 3

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Sorry to hear that, warranty is tied to the country it is purchased in.

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
Sorry to hear that, warranty is tied to the country it is purchased in.

Ok, I do not have issues with that, I went to Hungary to the shop where card is purchased, but they do not want to provide me warranty because I am not the person taht purchased card from them and do not have copy of bill... So it is country and person. Really bad support, will never purchase ASUS product. What is point of me registering products on your website?

Bill
Level 7
Hello SreckoM
Like MasterC said, warranty is tied to the country it is purchased in. It's essential that you have your proof of purchase so we can verify the date and place of purchase. If you have lost your proof of purchase or receipt, please contact your local Asus service help line directly, thank you.