cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about Asus ROG Strix Wireless

AAtte
Level 7
Hi!

1) I have few questions about this headset. I just bought mine. What do the different led colors mean? Like blue, orange, pink, white, blinking blue and blinking orange?

2) How do I enable ''battery low'' and ''disconnect/connect'' sounds? I have downloaded the 1.1.17 update from Asus's site. Do I need something else? I read someone mentioning those sounds and 1.1 update. My headset doesn't speak to me.

3) How do I know how much battery I have left?
5 REPLIES 5

AAtte
Level 7
I returned the speakers because of bad support and surround sound.

BigJob
Level 10
LMAO that quick? Damnnnn that was less than 24 hours before you returned it ahahhahah I'm crying in laughter. Ahh man

BigJob wrote:
LMAO that quick? Damnnnn that was less than 24 hours before you returned it ahahhahah I'm crying in laughter. Ahh man

I didn't mean this thread as the support, I'm sure someone answers in few months... There are no manuals for the headset at all and I'm not going to beg for instructions. Also the ''7.1 surround'' was not even remotely comparable to Logitech's DTS. Do not buy this headset. I also had to install the Strix Headset support software in Windows 10 safe mode because it would not install normally. 😄

AAtte wrote:
I didn't mean this thread as the support, I'm sure someone answers in few months... There are no manuals for the headset at all and I'm not going to beg for instructions. Also the ''7.1 surround'' was not even remotely comparable to Logitech's DTS. Do not buy this headset. I also had to install the Strix Headset support software in Windows 10 safe mode because it would not install normally. 😄

Wow now I understand. That sounds like a disaster

BigJob wrote:

I've returned a few products same or next day before ... sometimes they're obviously not what was promised or for whatever reason simply are not the right choice for me, sometimes it's immediately evident that there's no need to go through a lengthy trial period just to confirm that my first instinct or first impression was correct.

It happens very rarely, at least with stuff of consequence, because I try to do my research before buying. And I hate having to return to stores to return products, a waste of time and a bit embarrassing (since we Canadian folks are famously polite and non-confrontational, lol). But still it has happened.
"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others." - Douglas Adams

[/Korth]