cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return My PG248Q TN Panel

meryqat
Level 7
Hi there.....
I've been always using IPS Panels on my Display , when i order this Monitor (PG248Q ) i was't aware of that IPS is different than TN Panels until i saw that with my eyes, i found it Bad in all perspective and my eyes get tired & head aches after half a hour of gaming at it.
so i want to Return it and/or get one of the IPS Panels with 144hz refresh .
so whats the process's of the return ?
8 REPLIES 8

Silent_Scone
Super Moderator
meryqat wrote:
Hi there.....
I've been always using IPS Panels on my Display , when i order this Monitor (PG248Q ) i was't aware of that IPS is different than TN Panels until i saw that with my eyes, i found it Bad in all perspective and my eyes get tired & head aches after half a hour of gaming at it.
so i want to Return it and/or get one of the IPS Panels with 144hz refresh .
so whats the process's of the return ?

You'd need to ask the retailer for a refund.

I've used many panels and currently opted to go back to a TN based ROG Swift panel till HDR really drops later in the year. Still a great option for games that require pace and fluidity, and in actual fact still somewhat better for these reasons. Not sure why they'd give you headaches.
13900KS / 8000 CAS36 / ROG APEX Z790 / ROG TUF RTX 4090

meryqat
Level 7
maybe because i get to use IPS Specially my current one PG27AQ my eyes adapt to this type of panel technology
is there any why that the retailer will refuse to return it just because i don't "like it" , or ASUS Policy stand by my side , its my 1st time to having such a problem

Silent_Scone
Super Moderator
Depends on the retailer and how long ago since you purchased it.
13900KS / 8000 CAS36 / ROG APEX Z790 / ROG TUF RTX 4090

Silent Scone wrote:
Depends on the retailer and how long ago since you purchased it.

i'had order it 3 days ago and i used it for 1 day, what do you mean by "Depends on the retailer" ? , is there any agreement or rule to protect the End User in case the retailer want problems ?

meryqat wrote:
i'had order it 3 days ago and i used it for 1 day, what do you mean by "Depends on the retailer" ? , is there any agreement or rule to protect the End User in case the retailer want problems ?

Your ASUS warranty protects you against product defects. If you change your mind it is between you and the retailer only. ASUS has no influence over your retailer's policies.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

oG_kill3r
Level 7
Send it to me i prefer my PG278Q TN vs my PG279Q IPS when it comes to gaming !

oG kill3r wrote:
Send it to me i prefer my PG278Q TN vs my PG279Q IPS when it comes to gaming !

Why? what the advantage of that ?

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Please keep in mind, return policies vary in different countries, while some offer no questions asked full refunds, others might not. We do not dictate those policies. However, if you run into any issues, we will do our best to have them resolved asap.