cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game First IV process

mgajic
Level 7
Hi, i need some help because i see a strange process who is caught by Game First IV but i cant see a details or destination of that process. I send a screenshot of a process who is caught but when i try to search computer for that exe file it does not exist. How to see more from Game First VI for example where is destination of that exe file how he is been caught. 72022

Thanks for help..
12 REPLIES 12

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
could be a malware. I am not sure. I want to ask, you have cccleaner?
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Itzycharles wrote:
could be a malware. I am not sure. I want to ask, you have cccleaner?

I Have CCleaner and i Install a Malwarebyte and he is still showing up.
I was trying to caught him on a tcplog from sysinternals and through the process monitor in sysinternals. But that name never showed up. It would be of a great help is somehow i can see from Gamefirst VI where is located that name. Thanks for replay on thread.

BigJob
Level 10
the fact that the process did not come up via a google search is def not a good sign. Malwarebytes now! & do a system search for it via opening up This PC folder and searching for the process on the search bar.

BigJob wrote:
the fact that the process did not come up via a google search is def not a good sign. Malwarebytes now! & do a system search for it via opening up This PC folder and searching for the process on the search bar.

I Have CCleaner and i Install a Malwarebyte and he is still showing up. I did a search on hole system for that name but no luck.
I was trying to caught him on a tcplog from sysinternals and through the process monitor in sysinternals. But that name never showed up. It would be of a great help is somehow i can see from Gamefirst VI where is located that name. Thanks for replay on thread.

BigJob
Level 10
Open task manager (press Ctrl + SHIFT + ESC at the same time) then hit the pocess tab. Click under network and this will sort all the processes that use your network to the top. right click the process and click properties and go from there.

BigJob wrote:
Open task manager (press Ctrl + SHIFT + ESC at the same time) then hit the pocess tab. Click under network and this will sort all the processes that use your network to the top. right click the process and click properties and go from there.

Finally i caugt him on tcp log view. And his name is something different on a log view and i find him where is on a pc an location is c:\windows\system32\spool\drivers\x64\3 ....I will report dis to comodo antivirus and if someone know what is it and is it harmful please provide me with some details.

Look the picture i set do this thread.

It seems to be Epson printer EYUBRPE.exe. Thanks for help!

mgajic wrote:
It seems to be Epson printer EYUBRPE.exe. Thanks for help!

I wouldn't be so easily convinced, lol.

Do you connect your Epson printer to your computer through an ethernet/LAN cable?
Is there any particular reason your (busy or idle) Epson printer should ever need to constantly send traffic over an internet connection?
"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others." - Douglas Adams

[/Korth]

Korth
Level 14
I'm guessing EYUBRPE.EXE is a variant of *RPE.EXE - a remote process environment, basically something that can let another computer do stuff on your computer. Agreed with @BigJob that it's a bad sign when even google has never heard of it. Legit processes and executables and components are always well known and well documented online.

If you didn't put it there (and you don't have a network admin who might have put it there) then you don't need it and you don't want it, it's something bad. Maybe run netstat to see what EYUBRPE.EXE is connecting to, report the IP to your antivirus devs, maybe send them a copy of the file for analysis.

I don't like CCleaner, to be honest, it makes as much of a mess as it cleans up and it breaks as many things as it "fixes".
F-Secure, Trend, or Kaspersky for realtime protection. Malwarebytes, Spybot, and Ad-Aware for cleaning up specific problems. Ghostery and HOSTS.TXT for web happiness. A decent firewall along with the usual browser-integrated anti-phishing anti-popup plugs. And of course all your security-related updates and patches for everything.
"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others." - Douglas Adams

[/Korth]