cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG Xonar Phoebus

startekselva
Level 8
Hi Asus why ROG Xonar Phoebus and Solo not listed in Asus website only google link please list the card and its the only card the in the whole universe comes with legendary CM8888HT APU Chipset please sell the card every where and update the driver every year im having two card one installed and one for backup please cosider this
7 REPLIES 7

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Sorry, the ROG Phoebus reached its end of life after 6 years.

May be worthwhile to check out eBay:
https://www.ebay.com/i/322916568848?rt=nc

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
Sorry, the ROG Phoebus reached its end of life after 6 years.

May be worthwhile to check out eBay:
https://www.ebay.com/i/322916568848?rt=nc

Thank you for the reply MasterC@ASUS i got two cards and you told that is EOL what about the driver will it be updated every year like before or it's to EOL

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
The Phoebus will not be receiving any more updates after EOL.

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
The Phoebus will not be receiving any more updates after EOL.

:(:(:(:( please update the driver every year since lot of fans still using the card

Solution85
Level 7
The Phoebus reach the EOL since release. Sorry Asus but your driver support is like a joke.

Dicehunter
Level 10
Asus have notoriously terrible driver support for their sound devices and the worst part is they don't even care that they are a laughing stock of the audio world even though they sell a lot of audio items.

Dicehunter wrote:
Asus have notoriously terrible driver support for their sound devices and the worst part is they don't even care that they are a laughing stock of the audio world even though they sell a lot of audio items.

true dat