cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aura still not working and SupremeFX Lighting

Sapphiress
Level 8
Downloaded the latest version of aura, which under my motherboard(970 Pro Gaming/Aura) says it's the latest version(1.05.38) with the Windows 10 fix. It installs fine, but once I open it i get the famous "ASUS AURA has stopped working" with the generic Dr. Dump page saying "This issue hasn't been fixed for the x99 chipset" that I don't have. I've done every fix that I could find with no luck. Rebooting w/ Clearing caps wiping ASUS folder, reinstalling different versions, etc. This is a fresh install of windows and it's the only RGB software I have installed.

I've also, since I got the board, yet to figure out how to control the SupremeFX lighting that my MoBos page says it can even when aura worked fine when I used windows 7 for a week. So I'm taking it as that's just a lie you can only turn it on or off.

Anyone have any suggestions? I'd really like to use these features before I upgrade to AM4.

Thanks 🙂
3 REPLIES 3

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
Do you have the social media apps from the Microsoft store, facebook, twiiter etc? I f you do uninstall those, and try again. Mine have the same Issue and as soon I take those out aura works.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Itzycharles wrote:
Do you have the social media apps from the Microsoft store, facebook, twiiter etc? I f you do uninstall those, and try again. Mine have the same Issue and as soon I take those out aura works.

Interesting! However, no, I refuse to indulge Microsoft and their plans to take over desktop computing with this tablet garbage. Apps, Tiles, Etc.

BigJob
Level 10