cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zephyrus Thunderbolt 3.1 /DP cable not working with gp348 monitotr

TipJar
Level 7
I just bought the Zephyrus & 34" monitor, mostly for the gsync. Anyways the cable I am using IS seen by the Nvidia program, but is not show up on screen.b The HDMI works of course, but has no Gsync, While the nvidia program sayus the new DP able is working, but not on screen.
3 REPLIES 3

Dreamonic
Level 12
I got the same monitor. Had a similar experience out of box; it wasn't the mDP-to-DP cable for me.

If I understood what your saying above, then it's either the "DisplayPort Deep Sleep" function being enabled, or it's that "DisplayPort" was not selected under the Input Select panel menu.

If all that checks out fine, then change the Max Refresh Rate to 100Hz (default is set to 75Hz) as this will force it out of Deep Sleep instead.

Dreamonic
Level 12
I got the same monitor. Had a similar experience out of box; it wasn't the mDP-to-DP cable.

If I understood what you're saying above, then it's either the "DisplayPort Deep Sleep" function being enabled, or it's that "DisplayPort" was not selected under the Input Select panel menu.

If all that checks out fine, then change the Max Refresh Rate to 100Hz (default is set to 75Hz) as this will force it out of Deep Sleep instead.

Dreamonic wrote:
I got the same monitor. Had a similar experience out of box; it wasn't the mDP-to-DP cable.

If I understood what you're saying above, then it's either the "DisplayPort Deep Sleep" function being enabled, or it's that "DisplayPort" was not selected under the Input Select panel menu.

Dreamonic

i would like to kindly ask if you still have bios/vbios mods for Asus ROG 751JY.