Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ai suite 3 Not able to install

darkempire
Level 7
Hello!
I'm on next problem I'm not able to install AI suite 3 for FAN controll system,
If i just click on it on install it just wont respond, i did also try on admin but same result.

Who can help me with this? or alternatieve

Problem solve!

I got contacted with Asus on support center.
And for some diagnostic we found out there is a problem with sofware
So there have send me a new version of AI software AND it works!

This is link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EBUU6Vsut08WUeY81IPZC_qciiUvN6HR

Hope i can help members here aswell 🙂
8 REPLIES 8

Chino wrote:
Are you using the latest installer for your model?

from website of motherboard
some time ego it worked before.

Chino
Level 15

Chino wrote:
Alternatively, you can try installing an older version to see if installation goes through.

i already did that, Instal interface wont show up 😕 also try with safe mode but same result

darkempire
Level 7
Anybody?

Three_of_Twelve
Level 7
I have Problems to install the AISuite 3 Version 1.01.30 or older with all Components. I become the Errormessage, that the Driver not correct signed. The Installer ask me to install this unsigned Driver and then I say yes to install this Driver all my USB-Ports are gone after a restart of my PC. In the Device-Manager I can see now a lot of Problems with some USB-Devices. The Problems come form the USB3.1Boost or the AICharger+. I hope a new AI-Suite-Version Comes with new Driver to correct this Problem. In Version 3.00.13 I missed some Components witch ware in the older Version of AI-Suite 3. I use Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with all Patches. Oder Versions of Windows 10 haven't this Problem only the current Version of Windows 1ß have Problems with the Drivers of AISuite3.

darkempire
Level 7
Hmmm... i really dont know now, i did re-install my computer for hope but its stil working.. i think Install.exe is broke to start procces.
I really hope there going to fix this one.

darkempire
Level 7
UPDATE! see above