Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Scone View Post
    If using adaptive you may need to use a negative offset to get closer to the desired voltage, as it is not possible to set a value lower than the minimum VID for a given ratio.
    I think the bios 1003 is bugged, when i put negative offset to 0.100v i will have exact same voltage if i put offset to 0.250v, vcore won't be lower then 1,39v and i'm not comfortable with that since my cpu is not delided and i'm not planning to do that, hopefully ASUS will fix something in the next bios version.

ROG Member Array

Ok now i also tired to set IA DC Load Line and IA AC Load Line to 0.01 with voltage of 1.23 and negative offset of 0.03, svid enabled LLC6 and that actually worked on reboot, around 1,23 vcore on load in cinebench BUT on cold boot vcore was hovering from 1,12v to 1,21v and cinebench would not even start, and if it did i would get bluescreen whea uncorrectable error, is this bios really that bad or my motherboard is faulty? Can any of the ASUS staff guys respond to me please?

ROG Member Array

Tried new 1101 bios just now, nothing has changed, manual voltage svid disabled = cold boot fail, svid enabled best case scenario adaptive voltage 1.23v = 1,44 vcore in the windows, IA DC Load Line and IA AC Load Line to 0.01 svid enabled adaptive voltage 1,23v with negative offset 0.03v = on cold boot vcore varies between 1.14v and 1.21v. I'm really disappointed.

ROG Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSilv3r View Post
    Tried new 1101 bios just now, nothing has changed, manual voltage svid disabled = cold boot fail, svid enabled best case scenario adaptive voltage 1.23v = 1,44 vcore in the windows, IA DC Load Line and IA AC Load Line to 0.01 svid enabled adaptive voltage 1,23v with negative offset 0.03v = on cold boot vcore varies between 1.14v and 1.21v. I'm really disappointed.
    Now I'm using adaptive mode with svid enabled, IA DC/AC load line 0.01, negative offset auto
    So far no issue from booting, I guess you have to leave the offset to auto? Just my two cents

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Js4uuu View Post
    Now I'm using adaptive mode with svid enabled, IA DC/AC load line 0.01, negative offset auto
    So far no issue from booting, I guess you have to leave the offset to auto? Just my two cents
    Nope, try to run cinebench on cold boot with that settings, i'm almost 100% positive it will crash, vcore seems ok when you do nothing on cold boot but if you run cinebench vcore will drop heavy.

ROG Member Array

Bios 1301 fixed cold boot with manual voltage and svid disabled! Thank you ASUS!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2