cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poseidon and AIO coolers

OGRyk
Level 7
I recently purchased a 1080 TI Poseidon and am wondering if there are any AIO coolers that work with it? I've never dabbled into water-cooling, and AIO seem like a great introduction without getting into the high cost of custom loops. Or if anyone has any relatively inexpensive and easy to set up options for a neophyte that would be helpful.
2 REPLIES 2

av3nger
Level 7
Hey OGRyk,

So the best answer is sort-of. A standard AIO cooler like NZXT or Corsair will not work for you. Really the best option is a custom loop, but that does get pretty pricey. I am new to that world, but i actually really enjoyed doing it Jayztwocents on youtube has lots of great watercooling tutorials and reviews. But www.EKWB.com now makes a pre fab kit for water cooling that is expandable. So instead of having to buy a radiator pump and such individually you can get one of these kits and expand it to your Poseidon with some extra pipe and fittings, and while you are at it you'll be able to put CPU under water as well
i5 7600k 5.0Ghz--3200Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum ROG Edition 16 GB-- Asus Maximus IX Formula--
Asus GTX 1080 TI ROG--Samsung 840 pro Boot-- Samsung 840 pro game-- Seagate 2TB--
Phantom 820 case-- Kraken x62 CPU cooler-- EKWB Res/pump/rad for Formula VRM cooler.