cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus swift rog pg258q issues

alexradu98
Level 7
Hi community.
The last week I bought this new monitor, yesterday I tested this monitor on my PS3 with a normal cable. When I entered in a game, a triple flicker appeared on my monitor. Don't know why. Now after this, I put another time on my PS4, and flickering also, like a non signal when I turn on my monitor or turn off. On my ps4 i'm with the cable of his box. When i used it for first time, at the night, a vertical line appear on my monitor, like the image was breaking in 2 parts. This is it. Need your help or the asus help. I have this monitor a week ago, it's a good brand, but i need your help urgently.
17 REPLIES 17

BigJob
Level 10
might be the hdmi cable, change hdmi cable and see if prob persists

BigJob wrote:
might be the hdmi cable, change hdmi cable and see if prob persists

OK, this afternoon i have to try the cable of the asus monitor, if this wasn't the solution, do you thinc i have to return the monitor?

Anybody help?

cljustin
Level 8
Have you tried different cables?

cljustin wrote:
Have you tried different cables?

I just tried it, putting the original hdmi cable that comes with the monitor box, and also removing the power supply cable and plugging it back in. I find it very funny that after so much time and that not only I am complaining about problems with the monitor, I am still giving problems. I hope a quick reply to this message, thank you.

Pls I need help

Anybody???

Anybody still no saying nothing, today I got to call ASUS Spain, because Im not reassured with this things.

Silent_Scone
Super Moderator
If the monitor is barely over a week old return to the retailer for a replacement.
13900KS / 8000 CAS36 / ROG APEX Z790 / ROG TUF RTX 4090