cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strix 1080 Ti Aura Sync issues?

Nudoxsys
Level 7
I recently managed to purchase a Strix 1080ti from someone in my neighborhood that was selling his mining rig, and I've been ecstatic with the raw performance coming from it (upgraded from a 1060 3gb), but I'm having a couple of issues with it in regards to Aura Sync.

1.) It can't go white. Whether it comes from me manually setting it to white or from it going to white due to the lighting mode (High bass on rock music setting for example), the lighting on the card will simply not hit white. Instead it'll show a fairly vivid light blue. Does anyone else know of this issue and know if it's fixable? I've also noticed that it'll not want to display certain colors as it goes through Color Cycle.

2.) When on the music settings it seems there's a slight bit of lag between the card and everything else. It's not laggy enough that it's bothersome or distracting, but just enough that it's noticeable.

Any information or help is greatly appreciated.
1 REPLY 1

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
The majority of people set their lighting to display various colors so we chose to use RGB (which is not adept at displaying pure white) instead of RGBW (better for white).

We will check for lighting latency. Thanks for the feedback.