cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strix 1080 TI Help??

Nudoxsys
Level 7
I just recently got a lot of new pieces for my rig, the star of the show being a STRIX 1080 Ti. I love everything about it, but I seem to be having two issues relating to Aura Sync.

1.) The lighting on the Ti lags behind the other lights when on any of the music settings. I'm not entirely sure why just the music settings as every other lighting mode seems to work just fine in terms of transitioning speed, just seems to be the music ones where things are thrown off.

2.) It won't display all the colors. Going through the rainbow setting for example, when the MOBO lighting begins to to to purple, the Ti's lighting will immediately shift to blue and stay there until the colors shift all the way back to red. This is whether it's automatically transisitoning between colors or I simply place it on a certain color myself. It'll display full red, blue, and green individually with no issue, so I know it's not because one of the LED's has died. (Also wont go full on white.)

Aura is updated to the latest as well as the drivers for the GPU itself. Any ideas about what might be going on?
3 REPLIES 3

Sprayingmango
Level 10
Hmm thats odd. I have 2 STRIX 1080Ti OC cards in my SLI rig with no issues. Colors fade correctly in rainbow or music mode, etc. Are you running the latest version of Aura that was posted here?

EDIT: Here is a video I posted on Reddit showing the awesome party mode. You can see the cards flashing between red / orange and at the end they go off / on in time.

Sprayingmango wrote:
Hmm thats odd. I have 2 STRIX 1080Ti OC cards in my SLI rig with no issues. Colors fade correctly in rainbow or music mode, etc. Are you running the latest version of Aura that was posted here?

EDIT: Here is a video I posted on Reddit showing the awesome party mode. You can see the cards flashing between red / orange and at the end they go off / on in time.

Yeah I am! Tried rolling back a few versions, reinstalling all the drivers, I'm not entirely sure what it would be in all honesty.

meankeys
Level 13
I havnt played with it much but make sure the bios settings are not conflicting with the Aura. Spray list your bios settings for him.