cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spatha - Tracking Issue [Resolved]

ufoozgur
Level 7
I created a post about how my Spatha's cursor stopped moving after 1.69 firmware with the latest Armoury. The problem was in the profiles.

Profile 1 had the lowest parameters as you can see in the image. When I change it to 2nd profile (which has a normal DPI of 1600), cursor works just like normal. I think this is a bug from Armoury. Must be fixed.

3 REPLIES 3

Browni
Level 7
That also happened to me.

I was pulling my hair out trying all sorts of things to get the mouse working when I somehow managed to activate profile 2 where it sprang back to life!

Hey

I had a similar situation, with the difference that the program set DPI to 8200 and set acceleration and deceleration to max. The mouse cursor only trembled. Changing the profile helped.
Unfortunately, recently I noticed a significant deterioration in the mouse reaction to buttons in the wireless mode, there is a significant delay. Changing the performance parameters does not give anything. Often, to run a program, close or minimize the window I have to click several times.
In wired mode, I do not have these problems.
Firmware doc - 1.32
Mouse firmware - 1.69
Armory 2 version - 2.04.07

EDIT:

I noticed some dependence between the battery level of the mouse and the delayed operation in the wireless mode. The mouse works smoothly if the battery is full. Delays and problems begin when the charge level drops significantly. I do not know what level this is because the battery charge indicator in Armory II works very imprecisely. It is possible that the problems start shortly before the complete discharge of the accident.

This fix also worked for me. Thanks for saving me from a lot of frustration.