cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having difficulty VPN Fusion - "Exception List" GT-AC5300 [Resolved]

fast1
Level 7
hello all,

Extremely happy with this great router, having some difficulty getting the router to "OK" create new policy for the Exception List:

i get the VPN added to the server list and it connects that's ok and great, problem starts when i click on the plus sign next to "Exception List" i select the client, next i select connection name and it works, i then click on "OK" and a message box pops up saying " This Site Says...This Entry has been in list. " i click on "OK" and it takes me back to the "Create New Policy" as i had it before i then click on "OK" again and the same message box pops up saying " This Site Says... This entry has been in list. " so if anyone knows how to get by this message box so i can click on "OK" for "Create New Policy" and have that device on VPN connection?

thank you so much everyone
fast1
fast1
2 REPLIES 2

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
That should only happen if you already have the client already in the Exception List. Cannot have the same client in the Exception List twice.

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
That should only happen if you already have the client already in the Exception List. Cannot have the same client in the Exception List twice.

Hi MasterC@ASUS , you were 100% right, so what i did i deleted the client from the "Server List" then i clicked on the Plus sign next to the "Server List" and added the client back in with the VPN i wanted to use, clicked "Apply" and it totally worked, thank you so very much!!!

fast1
fast1