cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues z270e 1203 actualization

legolash
Level 7
greetings, since I like my MB asus z270e to 1203, every time I open a game, my pc freezes, and then it resets, this having happened no more than 5 mins the game started, I insist, I had no problem with my pc before, everything was to update the mainboard. Is there any help available or a similar case to what happens to me?

Srry for my bad english 😞
5 REPLIES 5

davemon50
Level 11
Suggest reinstalling your video drivers.

Also post all your system specs.
Davemon50

HDD western digital 2TB BLACK
GPU asus GTX strix 1070 8gb
PSU 750BQ 750w BRONZE
Intel COre I7 7700K 4.2 GHZ
SSD M.2 Samsung 960 Evo 250Gb
Ram G.Skill DDr4 16gb

Reinstall video drivers dont help

davemon50
Level 11
If you are overclocking the GPU, it can sometimes cause issues with gaming and produce exactly what you described in your first post. Also, is it every single game and does it affect other applications? Also, ensure you disabled onboard graphics in your latest BIOS if the option is there. My last comment is that your new BIOS control may have changed the way the GPU fans are cooling. If that is insufficient then it could cause overheating the card which may produce the results you are seeing. Suggest you re-evaluate your fan control with the new BIOS.
Davemon50

I have not done anything, just update the mainboard as I mentioned, everything ran normally before updating it, the problems started after this, and I practically can not play anything now 😞

it is not the temperature of the gpu, since it does not exceed 70º