cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaderboards working as intented?

DJ_Bully
Level 9
HI all, So I benched my Ryzen system for the 1st time, only used stress test before!

So looking at the leaderboards (https://rog.asus.com/rog-pro/realbench-v2-leaderboard/) is that supposed to be all scores? Crosshair boards dont seem to be included.

Looking at the crosshair leaderboards, for some reason I'm top. I figure that cant be right, but hey!

https://rog.asus.com/rog-pro/realbench-v2-leaderboard/?Laptop=all&CPU=all&cpuseq=all&VGA=all&gpu=all...

Why is my score not displayed when all the filters set to all? You have to set the filter to "Crosshair" for my score to appear.

Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance 🙂
3 REPLIES 3

Menthol
Level 14
DJ,
Awesome score, scores can take several days to show in the overall leaderboard, check back in a day or two

DJ_Bully
Level 9
Hi Menthol,
Thanks for the reply, will wait a few days.

Still trying to understand how I am top score, nothing that outstanding on my rig. 3.9 Ghz 1700.

I did spend the best part of a year tuning my RAM to low latency so maybe that has helped.

Cheers 🙂

Menthol
Level 14
DJ

You can compare your score side by side with other scores

I notice some Ryzen CPU's are recognized by retail name 1700X and some by a code name K17

I noticed the score right under yours is using memory timings lower than yours

I noticed your AMD GPU's have a very high OpenCl score, higher than Titan X or 1080ti's

I noticed your Multi Tasking score is higher than next

I notice you are using a newer bios version

It's not uncommon to get a skewed score every now and then which can make it difficult to compare with other scores
unless someone else submits a score with similar hardware configuration, same Video driver version, CPU and Memory frequency, same bios version, same Windows version to compare against I can't say for sure
I don't own an AMD rig to compare myself but you are the Ryzen King of the Hill at the moment
Congrats