cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus AURA Software issue..

oSurge
Level 7
I am lost as to why my AURA isnt reading my motherboard for RGB, So it used to work where my GPU, and Motherboard would show up on AURA and i could control the RGB but recently iv had a issue where only my GPU shows up, iv updated BIOS, Windows, Software and nothing is working.
I am currently on 1.05.38 of the software and this is what shows up on my Software page, iv tried to refresh and nothing shows up except GPU
Proof of Version - https://gyazo.com/0a1d8fbef362643c5e29c26bb3d76b98

What Shows on AURA software - https://gyazo.com/dd51e0b959de8d60044ea3735cf741d9
9 REPLIES 9

Feivel
Level 7
Take a look into the main thread of aura or use the search. A lot of people have this issue. No proper solution for everybody till now......

Gesendet von meinem VTR-L09 mit Tapatalk

Feivel wrote:
Take a look into the main thread of aura or use the search. A lot of people have this issue. No proper solution for everybody till now......

Gesendet von meinem VTR-L09 mit Tapatalk

can u link me to the solution or paste it here, unless its the clear CMOS solution then ill try it.

davemon50
Level 11
For that version of the Aura software, they are requesting that you post all your questions HERE IN THIS THREAD.
Davemon50

davemon50 wrote:
For that version of the Aura software, they are requesting that you post all your questions HERE IN THIS THREAD.

posted a couple days ago and nothing.

does anyone have a solution to this.. i posted on the main form and got no response..

Zeroed85
Level 8
Seems to be a big problem for a lot of people with no real understanding or solid solution. It's been reported for weeks now. Try powering down your machine, pulling the PSU plug for five minutes and then clearing the CMOS, this seems to reset the motherboard lights. I've also lost my connection to motherboard again but for some reason clearing CMOS is not working for me this time round. Cmon Asus this is a big problem!

Zeroed85 wrote:
Seems to be a big problem for a lot of people with no real understanding or solid solution. It's been reported for weeks now. Try powering down your machine, pulling the PSU plug for five minutes and then clearing the CMOS, this seems to reset the motherboard lights. I've also lost my connection to motherboard again but for some reason clearing CMOS is not working for me this time round. Cmon Asus this is a big problem!

how do u clear cmos on a ASUS Z270E-Gaming MB

Zeroed85
Level 8
I think on your motherboard you'd remove the CMOS battery, it's the round silver battery on the lower half of the motherboard...

freemanone
Level 7
For me the solution was to uninstall ALL aura s***....
power off PC, unplug from wall, push power button right after, plug it back, boot up, voila rainbow on everything....
install aura, reboot and it was working like a "charm".... (same if not more buggy piece of garbage as it was)