Storage #2Samsung 860 Evo 500GB
    CPU CoolerCoolermaster ML240R aRGB
    CaseFractal Meshify C
    Power SupplyInWin C900 Platinum
    Keyboard ROG Claymore
    Mouse Logitech MX Master

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    Hi,

In general, this version of Armoury works well for my Claymore and Gladius 2.

The only thing that is driving me crazy is that at windows startup, i can't get the claymore to automatically apply the last used profile. In the older versions of Armoury, the lighting profile that was used prior to PC shutdown, was loaded as soon as windows startet.
    Now, i have to manually open Armoury to get the claymore to apply the last used profile.
    Yes, i have the box "launch armoury" checked in the setting AND Armoury does start at windows startup, but it wont apply the last used profile until i manually click it.
    Any tips?
    Hey Lighbringer, not a fix but the shortcut to the saved profiles works without having to launch Armoury: Fn+1/2/3/4/5

Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar

Hi,

In general, this version of Armoury works well for my Claymore and Gladius 2.

The only thing that is driving me crazy is that at windows startup, i can't get the claymore to automatically apply the last used profile. In the older versions of Armoury, the lighting profile that was used prior to PC shutdown, was loaded as soon as windows startet.
    Now, i have to manually open Armoury to get the claymore to apply the last used profile.
    Yes, i have the box "launch armoury" checked in the setting AND Armoury does start at windows startup, but it wont apply the last used profile until i manually click it.
    Any tips?
    I'm not able to replicate this, the last used profile before reboot seems to load up after as well. Is anyone else experiencing the same thing?

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array F0x135 PC Specs
    F0x135 PC Specs
    MotherboardROG Strix Z370-F
    Processor8700K
    Memory (part number)F4-2400C15Q-32GTZR
    Graphics Card #1Strix 1080Ti
    Graphics Card #2Strix 1080Ti
    MonitorAgon AG352UCG
    Storage #1Samsung 970 Evo NVME 500GB
    Storage #2Samsung 860 Evo 500GB
    CPU CoolerCoolermaster ML240R aRGB
    CaseFractal Meshify C
    Power SupplyInWin C900 Platinum
    Keyboard ROG Claymore
    Mouse Logitech MX Master

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    I'm not able to replicate this, the last used profile before reboot seems to load up after as well. Is anyone else experiencing the same thing?
    Same thing for me, the Claymore remembers the last profile right from peressing the power button after shutdown and carries through past the windows logon screen. So no, i cannot replicate it either.

The only thing is, when i launch Armoury, it always reverts back to profile 1. But that's not a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by 28BeersLater View Post
    Interestingly, I have also just noticed on reverting back to the last good version, the Dock firmware on 2.04.09 is OLDER than that supplied with 1.02.26.

Attachment 72861

Come on guys! What is going on with QA?
    If anyone is having trouble updating to the latest firmware, please private message me what device(s) you have and I will provide what you need.

ROG Enthusiast Array Lightbringer PC Specs
    Lightbringer PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Prime X370-PRO
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 7 1700x
    Memory (part number)GSkill Trident Z RBG F4-3200C14D-16GTZR
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX1080TI-O11G
    Sound CardCreative Soundblaster Z
    MonitorAsus ROG PG279Q 68,6 cm
    Storage #1Samsung 960 EVO MZ-V6E500BW Internal Solid State Drive (500GB)
    Storage #2Crucial MX300 2TB SATA 2.5 Inch Solid State Drive - CT2050MX300SSD1
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-D15 SE-AM
    CaseFractal Design Define r5
    Power SupplySeasonic SS-650KM3 X650 80 Plus Gold
    Keyboard Asus ROG Claymore
    Mouse Asus ROG Gladius 2
    Headset Beyerdynamic DT-990 Pro / ModMic
    Mouse Pad Razer Goliathus Gaming Mouse Mat- Small (Speed Edition)
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z506 5.1
    OS Windows 10 Home Edition
    Network RouterAsus RT-AC68U AC1900 Black Diamond Dual-Band WLAN Router
    Accessory #1 Asus PCE-AC68 PCIe WLAN Card

Thx for the reply MasterC@ASUS.

let me explain it a bit more.

i will set the profile to e.g. profile 1, wich is my desktop use profile. It lights all blue (claymore and gladius2).
    All works fine during windows operating.
    After a reboot the claymore will light up in the last saved profile (all blue) through BIOS and through Windows startup. As soon as Windows starts loading autostart software (wich includes Aura and Armoury), the lighting of the claymore changes to a bright purple/almost white breathing pattern, wich is not even set to a profile in Armoury. At this time i cannot change the profiles using the Fn+1,2,3,4,5. They just wont respond. At this time Armoury is active in the bottem right of Windows. As soon as i click the icon to open the Armoury UI, it will change the profile of the claymore to my last set Profile and from this point on, the FN+1,2,3,4,5 profile changes works again to.

I tried to stop Armoury from loading at Windows startup and the exact same thing happens. Only change is that i have to click the shortcut to Armoury to get it running.

Strangely, the Gladius 2 is not affected by this issue. Only the Claymore and it behaves exactly the same every time i reboot, warm or cold.

I am on a 3 days old fresh Win 10 install.
    I already cleaned armoury from my system en reinstalled it, but the issue is stil persistent.
    I like to point out that i never had this issue with all previous versions of Armoury.

Armoury reports the following:
    Claymore:
    Software version: 2.04.09
    80%: 1.09.01
    keypad: 1.03.00

gladius 2:
    software: 2.04.09
    firmware: 0187

Thx for the reply MasterC@ASUS.

let me explain it a bit more.

i will set the profile to e.g. profile 1, wich is my desktop use profile. It lights all blue (claymore and gladius2).
    All works fine during windows operating.
    After a reboot the claymore will light up in the last saved profile (all blue) through BIOS and through Windows startup. As soon as Windows starts loading autostart software (wich includes Aura and Armoury), the lighting of the claymore changes to a bright purple/almost white breathing pattern, wich is not even set to a profile in Armoury. At this time i cannot change the profiles using the Fn+1,2,3,4,5. They just wont respond. At this time Armoury is active in the bottem right of Windows. As soon as i click the icon to open the Armoury UI, it will change the profile of the claymore to my last set Profile and from this point on, the FN+1,2,3,4,5 profile changes works again to.

I tried to stop Armoury from loading at Windows startup and the exact same thing happens. Only change is that i have to click the shortcut to Armoury to get it running.

Strangely, the Gladius 2 is not affected by this issue. Only the Claymore and it behaves exactly the same every time i reboot, warm or cold.

I am on a 3 days old fresh Win 10 install.
    I already cleaned armoury from my system en reinstalled it, but the issue is stil persistent.
    I like to point out that i never had this issue with all previous versions of Armoury.

Armoury reports the following:
    Claymore:
    Software version: 2.04.09
    80%: 1.09.01
    keypad: 1.03.00

gladius 2:
    software: 2.04.09
    firmware: 0187
    To better understand your setup, what are you using Aura software for?
    Do you have PC components such as motherboard and graphics card using the Aura software for the lighting?
    (There's no need to have Aura software if you only have Aura Sync peripherals.)
    The likely issue is that you have your peripherals synced in Aura software, therefore you cannot change profiles after you reboot. Please check your Aura settings/lighting effects.

Unlink/unsync the Claymore in Aura and reboot if you intend to profiles often. When Aura is controlling the lighting, it blocks users from breaking Aura Sync lighting effect when the profile changes. Aura does not allow user to change profiles (along with their assigned lighting effects) then switch back to an Aura Sync lighting mode automatically.

ROG Enthusiast Array Lightbringer PC Specs
    Lightbringer PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Prime X370-PRO
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 7 1700x
    Memory (part number)GSkill Trident Z RBG F4-3200C14D-16GTZR
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX1080TI-O11G
    Sound CardCreative Soundblaster Z
    MonitorAsus ROG PG279Q 68,6 cm
    Storage #1Samsung 960 EVO MZ-V6E500BW Internal Solid State Drive (500GB)
    Storage #2Crucial MX300 2TB SATA 2.5 Inch Solid State Drive - CT2050MX300SSD1
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-D15 SE-AM
    CaseFractal Design Define r5
    Power SupplySeasonic SS-650KM3 X650 80 Plus Gold
    Keyboard Asus ROG Claymore
    Mouse Asus ROG Gladius 2
    Headset Beyerdynamic DT-990 Pro / ModMic
    Mouse Pad Razer Goliathus Gaming Mouse Mat- Small (Speed Edition)
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z506 5.1
    OS Windows 10 Home Edition
    Network RouterAsus RT-AC68U AC1900 Black Diamond Dual-Band WLAN Router
    Accessory #1 Asus PCE-AC68 PCIe WLAN Card

To better understand your setup, what are you using Aura software for?
    Do you have PC components such as motherboard and graphics card using the Aura software for the lighting?
    (There's no need to have Aura software if you only have Aura Sync peripherals.)
    The likely issue is that you have your peripherals synced in Aura software, therefore you cannot change profiles after you reboot. Please check your Aura settings/lighting effects.

Unlink/unsync the Claymore in Aura and reboot if you intend to profiles often. When Aura is controlling the lighting, it blocks users from breaking Aura Sync lighting effect when the profile changes. Aura does not allow user to change profiles (along with their assigned lighting effects) then switch back to an Aura Sync lighting mode automatically.
    Hi MasterC,

Aura is used for my Motherboard (prime x370 pro), my Graphics Card (ROG Strix 1080 Ti) and my DRAM (trident). See my list of hardware under my profile

Aura has only these 3 components synced and is working properly. Both the claymore and the gladius are showing in Aura but are not synced. The lighting for the peripherals are controlled by Armoury.
    I have been using this setup for over 6 months now and i have never had this issue before.

Furthermore, if the peripherals would be synced in Aura, Armoury wouldn't even start (please shut down aura to unlock armoury message), so this is not my issue.

As said, as soon as i manualy open Armoury after startup, everything functions as i am used to and as intended. The only issue is that the claymore changes the effect to the bright white breathing after windows logon.
    It seems very strange to me because in that bright white breathing satus, i also cannot change the profiles using the FN button. It almost seems like the Claymore is stuck in some mode where it isn't correctly recognised by Windows until i manually open the Armoury UI.

summary of he claymore behaviour chronologically at every reboot:
    - Windows use: profile 1 loaded
    - reboot
    - bios load (in search of incredible ) : profile 1 loads
    - windows starts loading: claymore goed black (Gladius also), wich has been normal since day 1
    - windows logon: claymore applies last profile (profile 1)
    - i can see armoury starting (short black DOS window): Claymore changes to unidentified profile (bright white breathing) and stays that way. Changing profile through FN button not possible in this state.
    - Manually launch Armoury UI: claymore switches to last used profile and eveything functions properly.

ROG Enthusiast Array nbtc971 PC Specs
    nbtc971 PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus VII Hero
    Processori7-4790K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance® Pro Series — 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3 DRAM 2400MHz
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1070
    MonitorASUS ROG Swift PG278QR
    Storage #1Samsung 850 Pro Series Internal SATA III 512GB
    CPU CoolerCorsair Hydro Series H100i
    CaseCorsair Obsidian Series 450D
    Power SupplyCorsair ATX AX860i 860 Watt
    Mouse Corsair M65
    Headset Steelseries Siberia 800
    OS Windows 10 64-bit

Sorry, reported this in the wrong place yesterday...

Don't know if this was reported yet but when I setup a custom lighting profile with different effects (all static) for different keys, eventually those get wiped out and I can no longer access the custom so I can edit or add to it. For example, I set Profile 1 to be my Ark profile and I have my WASD keys static red and other keys used in the game in blue. I don't know if it's when I'm doing a software update or what, but eventually what I've done is wiped out, though if I start the game, the profile I setup still works. This has happened in the later software version 2.04.7 and now 2.04.9. If it was happening before that I wouldn't know as I just started using the software recently.

In addition, sometimes the links you set to initiate a profile don't work. Link is still there but I can't get it to work unless I redo the link to the program.

Windows 10, 64-bit
    Armoury II v2.04.09
    Last edited by nbtc971; 04-14-2018 at 12:33 PM.

ROG Member Array kekkokk PC Specs
    kekkokk PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Macbook Pro 2011 & 2012
    MotherboardAsus Strix Z270E
    ProcessorIntel 7700k @ 5ghz
    Memory (part number)Gskill Trident Z 3200 16gb
    Graphics Card #1Asus Strix 1070 OC
    MonitorBenq Zowie xl2411
    Storage #1Samsung nVME 960 evo
    Storage #22 x Crucial mx 300 500 gb (raid 0)
    CPU CoolerNzxt kraken x62
    CaseEnthoo Phanteks evolv ATX Tempered glass
    Power SupplyCorsair Rmi 750
    Keyboard Asus Claymore Core
    Mouse Logitech g502
    Headset Logitech g930
    Mouse Pad Hp Omen
    Headset/Speakers KRK Rokit 6

Bug + suggestions

Hi guys,
    just bought my Claymore core and it's awesome.
    I mean, the hardware is great but I found lots of "stupid" issues in the software.
    I'll describe in order of importance (to me), hoping you can fix these issue to make this beautiful keyboard the definitive one.
    Also for your future products will make sense implements at least all your competitors features.

1) with 2.04.09 it keeps rollbacking to the older 1.06 firmware and the re-upgrade to 1.09.1 (maybe some conflicts with other software). It's not continuosly happening but one/twice per day. I'll dig more into issue in these days and see if it keeps doing it.

2) The Armoury software is good but not great for the priciest piece of keyboard: I'll try to suggest some simple implementation that could be done to make the user experience a way better in my opinion:

- You can assign a linked software to a profile, so when you start the game for example it automatically switch. (it works perfectly BUT, when I close the game I wasn't able in no way to revert back to my "main" profile. why?? it seems a basic feature that logitech implemented since in setpoint (2008).
    I also tried to link my "default" profile to explorer.exe but no way, I have to manually switch....

- You can't assign 2 ore more effect to the same key. I mean: take for example the effect reactive: when I touch a key It switch from black to whatever color you assign. but it's useless in the night since there's no way to set the "from" color and the "to" color. for example it would be great if all keys were soft white and then when i click, it reacts changing color.
    Same way in the custom option: I can add effects but they don't works as a "layer". I can only assign an effect to a key. For example I cannot make a key switch from one color to another when pressed. It's a very basic feature that all the other competitor software implements since the debut (look at corsair CUE).
    It would be nice to treat the effects as various layers.

- You can't use the key assignment to switch profile. It's annoying, we should set any key to be able to switch profile. for example, when I play csgo, and click "Y" the text chat appears. My in-game light layout had only wasd illuminated and few other keys, the other are turned off. but when I click Y i'd like to have all my keys switch to white so I can see what I'm typing in the dark.

- Via software we are stuck at 5 profile. why? I mean, I know that the maximum hardware profiles can be 5 (maybe for memory limitations), but why via armoury I can't have more profile? I looked into AURA SDK and seems clear that you can take the control of the keyboard setting it to sw mode. than it's the software that commands the keyboard, no matter how many profiles the software can handle...

I seriously hope you can correct these annoying things not only for me but also for you.
    I'm not a big gamer, I play casually in the night but I found these "basic" lacks. Since it's a 230€ (in Italy) keyboard I'm feeling very frustrated to see my friends with cheapest corsair doing tons of stuff more than me.
    I'm planning to return mine if nobody cares but I'd really love to not to. I mean, it's AWESOME, great switches and sick design.
    It just need some "little" tweak at the software.
    Please, let me know what do you think.

Have a nice day,
    Francesco.

Quote Originally Posted by nbtc971 View Post
    Sorry, reported this in the wrong place yesterday...

Don't know if this was reported yet but when I setup a custom lighting profile with different effects (all static) for different keys, eventually those get wiped out and I can no longer access the custom so I can edit or add to it. For example, I set Profile 1 to be my Ark profile and I have my WASD keys static red and other keys used in the game in blue. I don't know if it's when I'm doing a software update or what, but eventually what I've done is wiped out, though if I start the game, the profile I setup still works. This has happened in the later software version 2.04.7 and now 2.04.9. If it was happening before that I wouldn't know as I just started using the software recently.

In addition, sometimes the links you set to initiate a profile don't work. Link is still there but I can't get it to work unless I redo the link to the program.

Windows 10, 64-bit
    Armoury II v2.04.09
    The lighting effects are saved and take effect properly, but do not display again once you return to make changes. This is normal, I have provided feedback to the team about changing the mechanism.

Linking programs to profiles appears to be fine on my end, tested several times without fail. Your linked programs are saved, but do assigned profiles not load sometimes or all the time?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast