Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Armoury II - v2.04.09

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Armoury II 2.04.09 is now available!
Use either Live Update or download manually here:
http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/Accessory/Mouse/ROG_Spatha/ROG_Armoury_v20409.zip?_ga=2.141186610.1...

Bug fixes:
* Lost profiles Issue
* Spatha: Lift-off distance issue when set to max
* Claymore: Custom Wave Effect - Color pattern, speed, direction. / Custom Quicksand effect
* Claymore: ROG logo lighting effects
* Installation issue
* Launch Armoury at Startup

If you experience any other issues, please post them here. Thanks!

F0x135
Level 7
Thanks Master C.

I was the one that reported the custom lighting profiles not working on the CLaymore, I can confirm that it works fine now.

Thank you for the fix Asus!

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
F0x135 wrote:
Thanks Master C.

I was the one that reported the custom lighting profiles not working on the CLaymore, I can confirm that it works fine now.

Thank you for the fix Asus!

Thanks for reporting it!

Thanks Master C ,However i am sorry to inform you that Claymore Detecting Issue still Exist As Again Asus Forgot to implement the New Firmware(1.09) In Software installation Package -Update Claymore folder and still using old firmware Instead (v 1.06) .

i understand that in order to use Claymore with ROG Armoury II - v2.04.09 it must be updated with latest firmware V1.09 while my claymore is stuck on v1.08 and can not be updated no mater how many time i am using live update or restaring the program . i believe so many user requested to have the firmwares as separate download so it can be used without getting into live update detection problems .

i also notice after installed ROG Armoury II - v2.04.09 , it automatically detecting my Pugio and update it Firmware to v153 which is great and i hoped it would do the same for claymore but not .

also after updating Pugio Firmware i noticed a weird Issue that every time i am restarting my computer it open( Windows boot manager) and asking to select windows While i am using only Windows 10, i knew it happened only because Windows is confused By Pugio and detecting It As UEFI Bootable device and if i unpluged it then problem solved , therefore i had to rollback the Firmware to v 146 which i have download it from ASUS Website and problem solved .

i have been waiting a month for this update but unfortunately i am disappointed .

I am using windows 10 x64 version 1709 -OS Build 16299.64
Processor I7 7700K and maximus ix formula for motherboard with 32 Gb ram installed
keyboard ROG Claymore 80% firmware is 1.08.04 and keypad firmware is 1.03.00 (Can't Update Them)
Mouse ROG Pugio ( V146-Please fix v153 Boot issue )
Currently ROG Armoury 1.02.26

t_sonic wrote:
Thanks Master C ,However i am sorry to inform you that Claymore Detecting Issue still Exist As Again Asus Forgot to implement the New Firmware(1.09) In Software installation Package -Update Claymore folder and still using old firmware Instead (v 1.06) .

i understand that in order to use Claymore with ROG Armoury II - v2.04.09 it must be updated with latest firmware V1.09 while my claymore is stuck on v1.08 and can not be updated no mater how many time i am using live update or restaring the program . i believe so many user requested to have the firmwares as separate download so it can be used without getting into live update detection problems .

I had to roll back to version Armoury version 1.02.26 as i wasn't get the keypad firmware1.03.00 to detect. I was also having trouble getting the 80% version updated.

After reconnecting the TenKeys and rolling back to 1.02.26, then updating to Armoury v2.04.9, everything got updated. As below:

F0x135 wrote:
I had to roll back to version Armoury version 1.02.26 as i wasn't get the keypad firmware1.03.00 to detect. I was also having trouble getting the 80% version updated.

After reconnecting the TenKeys and rolling back to 1.02.26, then updating to Armoury v2.04.9, everything got updated. As below:

Thanks F0x135 for your Advice , however i tried to follow your steps but not seems to be working and if i am using live update it will only update Armoury to version 2.04.06 and Claymore will go undetected again .
the best way to solve this is to have separate Firmware Download As they used to have for ROG Pugio .
Waiting For Asus To solve This But Please not Another One Month

Thank you any way

Man sad to see it didn't work for you.

I forgot to mention a step, I DIDN'T USE the LiveUpdate button when i managed to upgarde versions.

But that from Armoury v2.04.07.

My steps were:

Reattach Tenkeys, reboot (PC was on).
Completely uninstalled Armoury + cleared out registry for any leftovers.
Reboot + installed Armoury 1.02.06
DO NOT press liveupdate, let the update checker detect and install. Reboot if it doesn't detect it.
After installation, all versions were updated.

If that doesn't work, try installing the v2.04.07 manually instead from v1.02.06.

I agree it'd be much easier if all downloads were separated. Good luck!

28BeersLater
Level 7
I'm afraid the Spatha Firmware issues still seems to persist.

Windows 10 x64 (16299.309)
Rampage V Extreme Mobo (3801 Bios)

Install process:
Uninstall previous Armoury, plug mouse into cable.
Install new version (always "right click run as Admin, even though I am admin, and UAC is off)
Software appears to load and doesn't insta crash, however the Mouse Sync on load up doesn't ever seem to complete. The Mouse Firmware also appears to be Stuck on 0.00 again as reported previously.

I have tried a couple of times, no joy, I'll be reverting back to the last known good version (v10226)
Gotterdammerung: Rampage V Extreme | Intel I7-5930K | 32GB Corsair Dominator 2666 | EVGA GTX 980 SC x3
Kingston HyperX Predator 480GB | Corsair Neutron XT 960GB | Corsair AX1200 | Corsair 900D | EK RVE Monoblock | EK 980 GTX Blocks

GOOSE: STRIX Z390I Gaming | Intel i9-9900KF | 32GB Vengeance RGB 3200 | STRIX Vega 64 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB x2
Corsair SF 750 | Phanteks Evolv Shift X | EK Z390I Monoblock | EK Strix Vega 64 GPU Block

28BeersLater
Level 7
Interestingly, I have also just noticed on reverting back to the last good version, the Dock firmware on 2.04.09 is OLDER than that supplied with 1.02.26.

Come on guys! What is going on with QA?
Gotterdammerung: Rampage V Extreme | Intel I7-5930K | 32GB Corsair Dominator 2666 | EVGA GTX 980 SC x3
Kingston HyperX Predator 480GB | Corsair Neutron XT 960GB | Corsair AX1200 | Corsair 900D | EK RVE Monoblock | EK 980 GTX Blocks

GOOSE: STRIX Z390I Gaming | Intel i9-9900KF | 32GB Vengeance RGB 3200 | STRIX Vega 64 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB x2
Corsair SF 750 | Phanteks Evolv Shift X | EK Z390I Monoblock | EK Strix Vega 64 GPU Block

Hi,

In general, this version of Armoury works well for my Claymore and Gladius 2.

The only thing that is driving me crazy is that at windows startup, i can't get the claymore to automatically apply the last used profile. In the older versions of Armoury, the lighting profile that was used prior to PC shutdown, was loaded as soon as windows startet.
Now, i have to manually open Armoury to get the claymore to apply the last used profile.
Yes, i have the box "launch armoury" checked in the setting AND Armoury does start at windows startup, but it wont apply the last used profile until i manually click it.
Any tips?