Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    ROG Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by 28BeersLater View Post
    I'm afraid the Spatha Firmware issues still seems to persist.

Windows 10 x64 (16299.309)
    Rampage V Extreme Mobo (3801 Bios)

Install process:
    Uninstall previous Armoury, plug mouse into cable.
    Install new version (always "right click run as Admin, even though I am admin, and UAC is off)
    Software appears to load and doesn't insta crash, however the Mouse Sync on load up doesn't ever seem to complete. The Mouse Firmware also appears to be Stuck on 0.00 again as reported previously.

- Attachment 72860

I have tried a couple of times, no joy, I'll be reverting back to the last known good version (v10226)

I have the same issue as you do .. tho my way of fixing it is much easyer ..

I use another mouse to move to profine #2 and the issue is gone. the mouse moves again and the firmware is displayed corectly.

To fully solve the issue i must after uninstall and install back the rog armory.
    Last edited by ForMol69; 08-09-2018 at 08:19 AM.

Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ForMol69 View Post
    I have the same issue as you do .. tho my way of fixing it is much easyer ..

I use another mouse to move to profine #2 and the issue is gone. the mouse moves again and the firmware is displayed corectly.

To fully solve the issue i must after uninstall and install back the rog armory.
    Have you tried the latest version of Armoury? 2.06.04 is the latest, please report in that thread if you are still having issues. Thanks.
    https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...ny-issues-here

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5