cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sonic Studio III and routing applications not working correctly.

Deaerator
Level 7
I'm curious to why this feature doesn't work on my pc.

I have to keep setting the default device to my current situation.

When I play a game, I have to go in and set the default, and changed the default when I'm not gaming.

Why doesn't routing feature work?
5 REPLIES 5

mcleod52
Level 8
Deaerator wrote:
I'm curious to why this feature doesn't work on my pc.

I have to keep setting the default device to my current situation.

When I play a game, I have to go in and set the default, and changed the default when I'm not gaming.

Why doesn't routing feature work?

Same issue here and no option to pick headphones for gaming and speakers for music ... I was just living with it until I decided to stop using the software.

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
For any change did you try in SupremeFX /options, check the mark on make the front and the rear outputs devices playback two diferents audio streams? it has being there since.... a long time. Mine works perfect if i activate the service.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Itzycharles wrote:
For any change did you try in SupremeFX /options, check the mark on make the front and the rear outputs devices playback two diferents audio streams? it has being there since.... a long time. Mine works perfect if i activate the service.

I feel like such an idiot ... didn't even see the options settings. ONce I set things up in there, bingo. Thanks for the help @itzycharles

mcleod52 wrote:
I feel like such an idiot ... didn't even see the options settings. ONce I set things up in there, bingo. Thanks for the help @itzycharles

Cheers. Please take note. IF you stream. make sure that the main output is correct set in the obs/xsplit etc. I have to check IF the new windows 10 update will make changes on how SONIC and main console will affect these on the future and if ASUS is or will cheeking these or updates will come. since the new update has a build in adjustment, that separate the desktop audio. THAT LAST. i know that many audio programs is working on updates.

Remember add a like or Rate Thread that help all of us that give a kick. Enjoy the settings. takes time to get use to it since complex on some areas. The more outputs you have the more you have. Example a monitor with audio output is a 1, i have 1 earphone there so i can monitor my obs sound settings. I have another monitor that have another speaker, and my board has 3. rear for my main speakers, the spidf with my main headphones on my mayflower arc (that sometimes does not work) etc etc etc

Enjoy.

Have a great week.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

R0GD0M
Level 7
It does not work for USB HD audio (logitech G930), works only for some app like paltalk chat assigned for g930, does not work on browsers and apex legends game ON WINDOWS 7, works fine on windows 10