Pretty
Obtuse
Sleeper

HARDWARE

CPU : Intel i5 8600K with Fanless Phanteks PH-TC12LS
Motherboard : Gigabyte Z370N-Wifi
RAM : Team Group Nighthawk White 2*8GB 3600/18
SSD : Crucial MX200 500GB m.2
GPU : Gigabyte GTX 1070 Mini OC with Li-Heat 30cm B-type riser and 3D Printed mount
PSU : HDPlex 400W HiFi DC-ATX with brick
Monitor : 15.6" 1366*768 built in with HP Pavillion 32q 2560*1440 IPS external
Case : Eclipse 1500C
5 REPLIES 5

xeromist
Duality92 wrote:
Hint : 1500

The number of pennies you plan to spend building your POS? 😄
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Duality92
Level 7
I'll be quite over that when I get a coffee lake CPU for it xD, but that'll be my only expense mostly, appart from a x16 riser cable.

Duality92
Level 7
So here's the case in all it's glory, it's an Eclipse 1500C Point Of Sales (also called POS), gives you the reason why I choose the name too! 😄

These pictures are after a good bath there was so much dust in there, it needed to go for a dishwasher cycle! pictures are with the monitor disassembled, it was a touch screen TFT 15" monitor, which I won't be using.

Duality92
Level 7

Happy to announce this project will be in collaboration with HDPlex with one of their 400 DC-ATX Hi-Fi power supplies along with a power brick to power it as well as Gigabyte who will be supplying a Z370N-Wifi motherboard and GTX 1070 Mini OC!

xeromist
I don't think I've ever seen print so big on a PCB. I can read the labels without even clicking on the pictures! 😄
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…